This Prout S.A. Meercat 34 is ready for your next bluewater sailing adventure. She is cutter rigged and fully equipped for extended cruising. Auxiliary power is provided by twin Volvo MD2020 diesels with saildrives. Her solid forward bridge and center nacelle create comfortable, smooth, and safe passagemaking. The salon is bright and airy with wraparound windshield and 10 opening hatches and ports. She is turnkey and ready to sail away.
- Main Salon
- The mid cabin salon is bright, airy, and open with wraparound windshield. There are numerous storage areas above and below deck with lockers, shelves, and cabinets. Sectional U-Shaped Settee Also Usable As 2 Single Bunks Cherry Drop Dinette Table Teak And Holly Sole Cherry Wood Interior Throughout Plexiglas Folding Door To Cockpit with Removable Bottom Section 19” Sony Flat Screen TV / DVD With External HD Antenna AM/FM/MP3 With Cabin And Cockpit Speakers 5’10” Headroom At Salon 6’ Headroom In Hulls Portable Air Conditioner For Use At The Dock Marine Grade CO Detector Wired To House Batteries 10 Opening Hatches
- The galley is positioned outboard amid the starboard hull with storage below and inboard. European Style Triple Sink Hot And Cold Fresh Pressure Water 70 Gallon Freshwater Capacity In 2 Tanks Engine And Shore Power Hot Water 2 Burner Dickerson LPG Stove Samsung Microwave Oven Trident LPG Leak Detector/Warning System And Isolator Switch Whirlpool 120V Refrigerator And Freezer 120V Outlets Ample Storage For Dishes, Culinary Equipment, And Supplies
- The port hull includes the head forward, with chart table and storage amid and double berth cabin aft. The starboard hull contains a single berth forward, galley and storage amid and double berth cabin aft. The salon is mid cabin with u- shaped settee and dinette. Double Berth Cabin Aft In Port Hull Double Berth Cabin Aft In Starboard Hull Single Berth Cabin Forward In Starboard Hull Plenty Of Storage And Lockers In All Cabins 2 Hull Encapsulated 35 Gallon Water Tanks 8 Gallon Holding Tank Stand Up Shower With Sump Pump Lavatory Hot And Cold Fresh Pressure Water Large Chart Table With Desk Top Privacy Doors On All Cabins Jabsco Manual Head With Y- Valve
- Sailing Equipment
- Lee 120% Genoa,100% Staysail And Full Batten Main With 2 Reef Lines Cruising Chute With Snuffer Mainsail Sail Track Insert And Batten Cars Mainsail Lazy Jacks And ZipPack Harken Genoa Furler Aldo Staysail Furler All Sail Control Lines Lead To The Cockpit Anderson 46 And 28st Winches Spinlock Power Clutch Line Stoppers All New Rigging In 2008 Double Diamond Rig Dacron Braid Running Rigging 9mm Standing Rigging With StaLoc Fittings Deck Mounted ZSPAR Mast and Boom with STRONG TRACK Mast Insert
- The “CATALINE” was built in 2004 by Prout S.A. (South Africa) To Lloyds ISO 9002/bs 5750 standards. She was rigged in October 2008 in the US for offshore sailing after completing the great circle loop and other cruises as a trawler. Rigging was supervised by the owner, a certified marine surveyor. 12 Volt Guest Windlass With Separate Battery And Solar Charging Removable 4::1 Stainless Steel Dinghy Davits Removable 6::1 Stainless Steel Lifting Hoist 2 Pair Stainless Steel Lifelines On Each Hull with Aft Entry Gate Lewmar Deepset And Fortress Anchors With Chain, Rode, And Bridle Large U-Shaped Cockpit With Cushions Solid Bridge Deck Forward Built In Perch Forward On Each Hull Stainless Steel Bimini Frame With Sunbrella Strataglass Curtains On Three Sides Man Overboard Sling System Fenders And Dock lines USCG Required Safety Equipment Retractable Swim Ladder
- Electronics and Navigation
- West Marine Vhf With DSC And Cockpit Remote Speaker Remote Wham (Wireless Vhf Repeater Transceiver) Raymarine C Series GPS Chartplotter East coast, Bahamas, And Bermuda Chartplotter Chips Raymarine Integrated Sounder/Fishfinder Raymarine Integrated 1.5kw Radar (June 2010) ComNav Commander Integrated Hydraulic Autopilot Tactick Wireless Wind speed And Direction Indicator Danforth 8” Compass EchoMaster Radar Reflector
- 30 Amp Shore Power With 50’ Cord Two 6 Volt House Batteries One 12 Volt Gp24 AGM Starting Battery One 12 Volt Gp24 Wet Cell Solar Charged Battery Dedicated To The Windlass Pro Mariner Galvanic Isolator Freedom 1000w Inverter With Link Monitoring System Twin 35watt Quick Release Solar Charging Panels WEMA Fuel And Water Level Monitoring System Dc Battery Monitoring System
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Direct Reading Volvo Pressure And Temp Gauges At Helm Twin Volvo 19 HP MD2020 Engines With 1850 Hours Twin Volvo M25s Sail Drives With 3 Bladed Props Dual Action Teleflex Throttle/Shift Cables Hydraulic Steering With Ram To The Twin Rudders Mercury Hypalon 8’ Inflatable With Mercury 6hp Four Stroke Motor Spares, Manuals, And Maintenance Records
- An ICOM M-700 Pro24 single sideband transceiver (all channels to include marine) with ICOM AT-130 tuner is available at a negotiable cost.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES