This is a fine example of a C & C 32'. These boats have a long history of racing/cruising and she is ready to do both. She is equipped with 4 sails, lazy jacks and a furling head sail. The large bimini is in great shape and has a nice electronics package. This is a great oppurtunity for someone looking to get into a nice sail boat for under $30,000.00. Call today for a private showing.
- * Garmin GPSMap 492 * Raymarine Auto Pilot * Raymarine Wind Indicator * Raymarine Rudder Angle * Raymarine Tri-Data * 2 VHF Radios and 1 Hand Held * MXD55 CD Weather Receiver * Zantrex 20 Amp Charger * Zink Saver
- As you step down from the cockpit to the main salon, the galley is to port, with stainless sink, microwave and fridge. To starboard is the nav, station facing forward and behind the nav. station is a extra deep quarter berth and access to the battery switch and the inverter.Moving forward form the companionway latter, there is a long settee to port that will sleep one and large U-shaped dinette to starboard that will convert to a double berth. Continuing forward there is a head on the starboard side and forward is the very comfortable Vee-berth.
- * Main *Genoa 150% * Storm * Tack Jib
- * NuCool 1.7 cu. ft. Fridge * Emerson Microwave * Single Bowl Stainless Steel Sink
- Top Side
- * Furlex Furling Headsail *Harken Traveler * Lazy Jacks * 2 Barient #23 Self Tailing Winches, 1 Barient #18 Winch and 2 Barient #10 Winches * Solar Vent in the Head
- Broker Comments
- This is a very well equipped C & C, nice electronics, good sails and bimini, with some upgrades and A/C. It will make someone a very nice sailboat for under $30,000.00. C & C is a proven racer/cruiser and is ready for a new owner. Give me a call for your personal tour of this fine vessel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact the central listing broker Capt. Dean Rudder at 727-224-8977 Capt. Dean Rudder Professional Yacht Broker Edwards Yacht Sales Licensed and Bonded 727-224-8977 e-mail D ean@EdwardsYachtSales.com Out of state buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with no Florida sales tax. Ask me for details. www.EdwardsYachtSales.com www.SailboatsinFlorida.com www.CatamaransinFlorida.com www.FloridaTrawlers.com