- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 260 Alpha One
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: Fairhave MA) This classic Sea Ray 250 Sundancer is an affordable family cruiser made for days of fun on the water with accommodations for overnight and weekend getaways. Equipped with a custom hardtop and full camper canvas, this compact cruiser provides an all-weather getaway.
Sea Ray packs a lot of fun into a 25' package with a spacious cockpit that has room for all your gear. A well-equipped helm has Furuno radar, Garmin chart plotter, and Uniden VHF radio. There is a double-wide helm seat with built-in storge, transom door, swim platform, custom hardtop, and full camper canvas.
Below there is a convertible dinette/v-berth forward and a double berth mid-cabin. The port side galley features cabinets, solid surface counter with large stainless steel sink, electric cook top, and under-counter refrigerator. The enclosed head compartment has vanity with sink and shower.
Re-powered in 2009 with a 350 Mercruiser 260-hp engine with Alpha I sterndrive this 250 Sundancer will perform. With low hours she is ready for a summer of fun. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this 25' Sea Ray express cruiser.
- Forward Convertible V-Berth Centerline Dining Table Compact Galley Stand-up Head with Shower Mid-Cabin Double Berth Re-upholstered in 2009
- Cockpit & Helm
- Custom Hard Top Full Camper Enclosure Teak Rails Rod Holders Double Wide Helm Seat Built-in Storage with Bottle Rack Furuno 1623 Radar Garmin 498 GPS Chart Plotter Uniden UM525 VHF Radio with Hailer
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Enclosed Cockpit Transom Door Swim Platform
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 2009 Mercruiser 260-hp 350 Engine Alpha One Sterndrive Trim Tabs Dual Batteries New Battery Charger Holding Tank with Macerator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.