- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
2012 Edgewater 318 CC, Twin Yamaha 300 Four Strokes 22 Hours. Garmin 5212. This vessel was purchased in late 2011. Brand loyalty made this the fifth Edgewater the owner has purchased. Due to sudden travel obligations over the next few years the boat has been placed on the market. This is an excellent opportunity to purchase (basically) a brand new boat with warranties below new boat pricing. Please call Mike Rettig for additional information or an appointment to view.
There’s a reason why we call our website ExportAmerican, American Marine have been #1 in boat and yacht exports for 20 years now. Visit our website to view lots of detailed pics of this and many similar boats. Whether you are looking for a Full Service Yacht Brokerage to buy or sell a boat in the US or want us to freight your boat to the other side of the world, your best choice will always be to ExportAmerican.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- We didn’t just push the technological envelope with the 318CC, we tore it to shreds. Taking the very best innovations from our entire line and adopting cutting-edge applications from various manufacturing disciplines has produced a boat that represents a major breakthrough in composite design. The EdgeWater Single Piece Infusion (SPI) process gives the 318CC a strength-to-weight ratio that is unmatched on the water. This translates to a boat with better handling, excellent fuel efficiency, and unbeatable range. Combined with a generous list of up-graded standard features, any serious angler will quickly realize that today’s open molded polyester boats can’t compare to the 318CC.
- Standard Features
- Construction Limited Lifetime Structural Hull Warranty Single Piece Infusion (SPI) Structural System High-Quality Vinylester Resin NMMA, ABYC & CE Certified Non-Skid Decks NO WOOD All Composite Construction High Density Penske Xtreme® Composite Transom Closed-Cell Foam Flotation Variable Deadrise Hull Strengthened Stringer Grid Cockpit/Deck/Hardware 130 Sq. Ft. of Cockpit Space Self Bailing Cockpit 30 Inches of Interior Freeboard Forward Bilge Pump Auto/Manual Bilge Pumps (2) Dual Cylinder Hydraulic Steering Adjustable Tilt Steering Wheel Heavy-Duty Marine Grade UV Resistant Vinyls Freshwater System (30 gal.) Stainless Steel Yacht Steering Wheel Stainless Steel Bow and Stern Eyes Drink Holders on Console (2) and Bow Seating Area (4) Welded 316 Stainless Steel 1 1/4" Recessed Grab Rail 316 Stainless Steel Deck Hardware Under Gunwale 10" Stainless Steel Cleats (4) Flush Pull-up 10" Stainless Steel Cleats (4) Custom Tempered Glass Frameless Windshield Heavy-duty Rub Rail Ritchie® Navigator Compass Variable Deadrise Hull Helm Storage Box Interior Console Storage Center Console Sink with Pull-out Freshwater Shower Fire Extinguisher Starting Batteries w/ Factory Engine Packages Only (2) Group 29 Battery Trays with Battery Isolator and Group 29 House Battery (3) Navigation Lights EdgeWater Carbon Graphics Console Interior Main Electrical Distribution Panel w/ Battery Switches, Circuit Breakers and Electronics Fuse Holders Console Electrical Switch Panel with Waterproof Switches and 12V Outlets (2) Waterproof Electrical Connectors Tin-Plated Stranded Copper Wiring Armstrong Boarding Ladder with Grab Handle Stainless Steel Gunwale Mounted Rod Holders (6) Stainless Steel Vertical Forward Rod Holders (6) Port and Starboard Under Gunwale Rod Storage Port and Starboard Locking In Gunwale Rod Storage Cockpit and Storage Locker Lighting Lenco Custom HD Dual Ram Offshore Stainless Steel Electric Trim Tabs with Remote Indicator Anchor Windlass w/ Custom Stainless Steel Roller, Helm Switch, Remote control, Circuit Breaker and 200' Rope/Chain Raw Water Washdown w/ Cockpit and Anchor Locker Faucets 28 Gallon Transom Baitwell with Light Insulated 66 Gallon Transom Baitwell / Fishbox with Light High Volume Stainless Steel Baitwell Pumps with Strainers Transom Freshwater Sink with Pull-out Shower Head Forward In-floor 620 Quart Insulated Fishbox with Overboard Discharge In-floor Bilge Access Hatch Electric Head with Pumpout and Overboard Discharge Custom EdgeWater Cockpit Bolster Cushions Acrylic Transom Door with Stainless Steel Latch Stainless Steel Cockpit Safety Toe Rails 700 hp Rating Standard Power Assist Steering 316SS LED Navigation Light(s) LED Cockpit Courtesy Lighting Standard Marine Horn w/Panel Switch Johnson 2000 gph & 1000 gph Bilge Pumps w/Integral Sonic Float Switch (no moving parts) 316SS Motorwell Drains Gemlux 316 L Electropolished Thru Hulls Cockpit Fresh Water Outlet Fresh Water Anchor Wash w/Hose Outlet Relocated Windlass Solenoid Seating Twin Ladder Back Pedestal Seats Front Console Seat with 54 Quart Cooler / Storage U-Shaped Bow Seating with Storage Lockers (3)
- Additional Information
- Original Spec sheet available upon request.