- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Punta Gorda FL) The Cruisers 4270 Express Platinum Series Special Edition is designed for people who want a full-featured cruiser with style, luxurious accommodations, and performance. A step above your typical express cruiser, the 4270 features a large open cockpit perfect for day-cruising and an upscale two stateroom interior with comfortable accommodations for overnight and weekend getaways.
On deck we have a cockpit with radar arch, bimini top, full camper canvas with sun block shades to protect the upholstery, and faux teak deck designed for great looks, easy maintenance, and long life. Forward is an elevated bridge deck with double-wide helm seat and port side companion lounge. Aft is a wraparound cockpit lounge with removable table. A port side wet bar with refrigerator insures your guests are refreshed. A transom door gives access to the extended swim platform with transom shower and locker. The large swim platform is equipped an 800 lb. crane and cradle for your dinghy or PWC. The foredeck features a stainless steel bow rail, anchor with roller, chain, and windlass.
The open salon has starboard galley with solid surface counter top, 3-burner ceramic cook top, and twin stainless steel sinks. Appliances include built-in microwave / convection oven, space saver coffee maker, and full size refrigerator with freezer. Port side, opposite the galley is a large curved settee with hi-lo table. There is a salon television for entertainment along with a Clarion premium sound system. Two reverse cycle HVAC units with SMX II digital controls maintain interior comfort.
There are two staterooms as well as a convertible salon settee for family-sized accommodations. The forward master cabin has island queen berth, under-berth storage, cedar-lined hanging lockers, TV, and en suite head with mirrored vanity and shower stall. The guest stateroom aft has twin berths that can be converted to a full-size queen berth, hanging locker, TV, stand-up dressing area, and private head with shower.
Power is provided by twin 440-hp Yanmar v-drive diesel engines with that provide sportcruiser performance. Docking is aided by bow thruster with joy-stick controls. The electronics package includes Furuno NavNet C-map GPS and radar, Simrad auto pilot, Northstar GPS, and Icom VHF radio. An Onan 9-kW generator provides offshore electrical power. There is Halon fire suppression for safety and central vacuum for convenience. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Cruisers 4270 Express.
- Master Stateroom Forward with Island Queen Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Bulkhead Cabinets, Cedar-lined Hanging Lockers, Built-in TV, and En Suite Master Head Compartment with Mirrored Vanity and Shower Stall Spacious Salon with Curved Settee and Hi-Lo Table Full Galley with Overhead TV Guest Stateroom Aft with Twin Berths that can Convert to Queen. Hanging Locker, TV, and En Suite Head with Vanity and Shower
- Cherry Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Top Twin Stainless Steel Sinks Princess Three-Burner Ceramic Cooktop Sharp Carosel Microwave/Convection Oven B&D Spacesaver Coffee Maker Vitrofrigo Refrigerator Freezer Hard Wood Galley Floor
- Open Cockpit with Radar Arch Bimini Top and Full Camper Canvas with Sun Block Shields Faux Teak Deck - Attractive, Durable, and Easily Maintained Double-Wide Helm Seat Port Side Companion Lounge Wet Bar with Sink, Refrigerator, and Storage Wraparound Cockpit Lounge with Table
- Deck & Hull
- Distinctive Pewter and White Finish Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor Roller Anchor with Chain Windlass Foredeck Sun Pads Transom Door Freshwater Shower Swim Platform with 800# Dinghy Davit Platform Finished in Faux Teak
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno NavNet C-Map GPS and Radar Simrad Auto Pilot Northstar 952 GPS Icom ICM422 VHF Radio Three Televisions Clarion Sound System with 6-disc CD Changer
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 440-hp Yanmar Diesel Engines Onan 9-kW Generator with Sound Shield Bow Thruster Reverse Cycle HVAC with SMX II Digital Controls Central Vacuum
- Salesman's Notes
- One-owner Boat Extremely Clean Professionally Maintained Turn-key Ready
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.