- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE'S A "SEA RAY"
SHE IS THE EXCITING AND VERSATILE "340 SUNDANCER" BUILT BY SEA RAY
THIS BOAT IS POWERED BY BRAND NEW 8.1L MERCRUISER HORIZONS WITH 70 HOURS. THE BOAT HAS 650 HOURS TOTAL.
THIS BOAT IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, ELECTRONICS, SEARCH LIGHT, WINDLASS, COCKPIT SHOWER, MOORING COVER, HELM AND AFT DECK CARPETING, SWIM PLATFORM, FULL CANVAS ENCLOSURE, AM FM CD PLAYER WITH CD CHANGER, VCR UNIT, DVD PLAYER, SPARE PROPS, TELEVISIONS, BRAND NEW FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES WITH ONLY 70 HOURS AND SO MUCH MORE.
The 340 Sundancer is one of the most popular boats that Sea Ray has introduced to the boating world and it still remains the same today. This is why Sea Ray leads the market in express, mid cabin boats.
She is attractively built with high standards and she has a superb entertainment platform with a wide open interior and a cockpit large enough to accommodate a large crowd.
Privacy curtains separate the sleeping areas from the salon and a hidden TV/VCR pulls out and swivels so it can be viewed from anywhere in the boat.
Rich cherry woodwork and posh furnishings highlight the Sundancer's interior.
Topside, an adjustable helm seat overlooks a tiered dash configuration and facing bench seats, a cockpit table and wet bar make the cockpit a comfortable place for guests.
A great boat at a great opportunity with her brand new engines with only 70 hours!
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
- Mears Point YS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- SLEEPS 2 IN HER FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN HER MID CABIN SLEEPS 2 ON HER SALON CONVERSION COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY LARGE HEAD WITH SHOWER LARGE AFT DECK WITH CARPETING SWIM PLATFORM TRANSOM DOOR BRAND NEW 8.1L MERCS WITH ONLY 70 HOURS.
- REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP DEEP DISH SINK UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS EXHAUST FANS CORIAN COUNTERTOPS RECESSED LIGHTING
- COMPASS GPS FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION DEPTH FINDER FUME DETECTOR RADAR VHF MARINE RADIO SPEED INDICATOR
- ELECTRICAL / MECHANICAL
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT WESTERBEKE GENERATOR WITH LESS THAN 100 HOURS SEARCH LIGHT HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER BATTERY CHARGER SHORE POWER WIPERS HORN COCKPIT REFRIGERATOR BILGE PUMPS AC DC CONVERTOR AFT DECK LIGHTING HELM LIGHTING POLARITY INDICATORS THERMAL INSULATION FUEL WATER SEPARATORS WINDLASS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR FENDERS MOORING COVER COCKPIOT SHOER HELM AND AFT DECK CARPETING BIMINI TOP AND FULL ENCLOSURE AFT ENCLOSURE BOW PULPIT ELECTRONICS ARCH SCREENS TRANSOM STORAGE LOCKERS SWIM PLATFORM DOCKSIDE WATER COCKPIT ACCESS TO ENGINE ROOM COCKPIT STORAGE LOCKERS FRESH WATER WASHDOWNS WALK THRU TRANSOM
- CABIN FEATURES
- CURTAINS AND DRAPERIES MATTERSS COVERS THROW PILLOWS CHERRYWOOD CABINETRY OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS WARDROBE LOCKERS ENTERTAINMENT CENTER
- HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE POTABLE WATER MONITOR MASCERATOR WITH Y VALVE HOLDING TANK MONITOR SHOWER EXHAUST FANS
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARMS PARALLEL START SWITCH COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT C.O. DETECTORS HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- AM FM CASSETTE PLAYER AM FM CD PLAYER WTH CD CHANGER FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES VCR UNIT DVD PLAYER INTERNAL STRAINERS SPARE PROPS TV HOOK UP TELEVISION COCKPIT COAMING BOTH ENGINES REPLACED WITH BRAND NEW 8.1L MERCURY HORIZONS WITH LESS THAN 70 HOURS ON THE ENGINES. THE BOAT HAS 650 HOURS. ENGINES WERE REPLACED IN 2007.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.