- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.0 FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
$10,000 PRICE REDUCTION 9/7/2012
BEST PRICED - UPGRADED HARBOR EDITION TIARA 2900 CORONET
ON THE MARKET TODAY !!!
"Impulse" is a one-owner, very low hour (200 hours) vessel with
Twin FWC 375hp Crusader Inboards.
She is in exceptional condition with
Color Raymarine Electronics, Windlass and Remote ACR Spotlight.
All NEW Bimini Top and Full Helm Enclosure (2011).
All NEW Batteries (2010).
"Impulse" shows and runs great and
if you are in the market for a 2900 Coronet ....
This must be on your list to see.
Sellers are done boating and want their boat to be the next
29' Tiara to be SOLD !!!
- Accommodations Overview
- Stylish and well-constructed layout includes forward V-Berth that sleeps (2) comfortably. Enclosed Head and Galley provide day or overnight convenience. Teak and holly cabin sole. Good head room. Upgraded Harbor Edition.
- The Galley is to starboard. Isotherm DC refrigerator. Panasonic microwave. Countertop with teak wood trim and stainless steel sink. Upper and lower storage cabinetry. Clarion stereo.
- Forward V-Berth
- 6’ 4” V-Beth sleeps (2). Striped cushion covers and filler. Accent pillows. Hanging locker. Port and starboard teak trimmed shelves at gunwales. Bulkhead mirror. Overhead hatch.
- Head is to port. Jabsco electric marine toilet. Counter with stainless steel sink. Storage. Mirror.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine E80 Color GPS/ Color Chart Plotter/ Digital Depth / Color Fishfinder. Raymarine E80 Sonar Fishfinder. Raymarine VHF Remote Speaker. Compass. ACR Remote Spotlight Control. Maxwell Windlass Remote Keypad. Full Engine Gauges.
- (5) Group 27 Batteries – 12/2010. Battery charger. 50’ 30 amp Shore power cord.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Upgraded Harbor Edition: Flag Blue Hull. White boot line with gold accent. Blue Helm console. Gold accent tape. Navy and gold deck tape. Wood steering wheel. Bimini top and full Helm enclosure – NEW 2011. Tall windshield with opening center. Windshield wipers. Adjustable Captain’s Helm bench seat. Raised L-shaped Helm companion lounge with storage in base. Aft facing seating. Covers for all Helm seating. Fiberglass port side navigation chart area with handrail, drink holders and storage. Wet bar. Removable cockpit aft seating port and starboard. Cockpit table. Cockpit speakers. Cockpit coaming bolsters. Cockpit in-deck storage. Optional sun pad lounge. (4) Rod holders. Bow pulpit and rails. Maxwell windlass with all chain. Single ACR spotlight with remote control at Helm. Fresh water wash down. Molded-in Cockpit steps. Centerline transom door. Large integrated swim platform with ladder. Hydraulic Engine hatch deck and well-lighted Engine compartment.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Upgraded Twin 375hp Crusader 6.0L in-board Fresh Water Cooled Engines. Jabsco electric marine head system with macerator and holding tank. Clean bilges.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229