- 118 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 16V2000 M91
- Number of Engines
118' Global Series Expedition New Construction Available
- Hull, deck, superstructure, bulkheads and cabin soles, vinylester resin infused multiaxial E-glass reinforced foam cored fiberglass Integral fiberglass fuel, fresh water and holding tanks, with baffles and manholes Epoxy hull barrier with five-year structure and osmosis warranty Sunbrella upholstered Dryfast exterior seating Honecomb cored cabinetry and partitions
- Two MAXWELL VWC 6000 windlasses and two 250' (76 m) lengths of 5/8" high test chain Two 300 lb. (135k) POOLE type anchors stowed in hawse pipes MAXWELL VC 2200 warping capstans Fresh water anchor wash downs KAHLENBERG triple trumpet air horn Foredeck storage locker for fenders and lines CARLISLE FINCH 200 watt Xenon searchlight with dueal controls Emergency lighting system operating from an independent power supply Two GLENDINNING Cablemaster shore power systems, 230v/100 amp with 120 ft. cables Two isolatin transformers (25 kVA) for shore power system Terasaki Maxi Guard alarm system Security alarm on all doors and hatches NAIAD 62 hp, 16" hydraulic bow thruster NAIAD 353 stabilizer system with 12' fins and Multisea controls Underwater exhausts, with bypass and fiberglass mufflers CENTEK combo generator mufflers, air/water separator type, with hull side outlet 220vAC reverse cycle chilled water air conditioning (except engine room) Demisters on air intakes Manua/automatic FM200 system with alarms, blower shut down and vent closure Engine driven emergency bilge pump for engine room bilges REVERSO lube oil change system for engines, generators and gearboxes RACOR vacuum gauges on main engine and generator filters HART Tank Tender gauges AQUAMET 22 or equal propeller shafts Nibral propellers, 5 blade, class S, dynamically balanced PYI packless shaft seals KOBELT electronic engine controls, including port and starboard wind stations Windshield defroster STIDD helmsman's seats (3) NAUTICAL STRUCTURES 2000lb davit with power rotation Aft deck warping capstans, MAXWELL VC 2200 hydraulic (2) OPACMARE passarelle Built-in hot tub with fiberglass cover HEADHUNTER electric WC's for guest heads, fresh water flush HEADHUNTER Mach 5 AC waterpump with accumulator tank Two 27" MAYTAG washer and dryers
- Galley Appliances
- Electric hob Built-in oven unit Microwave oven with ventilation hood Refrigerator/freezer with ice dispenser Dishwasher Garbage disposal
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call the offices of Cheoy Lee Shipyards in Ft Lauderdale, FL at 954 527 0999.