- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Clean Sweep" is a beautiful example of the Cruisers 455 Express Motoryacht. She has been well cared for which is apparent from bow to stern, inside and out! Loaded with all the options and then some including KVH SAT TV, Freedom Lift for Tender, Bow Thruster, Hardtop, Bridge A/C, etc. Reliable low hour Volvo Diesels with Electronic Controls, huge 3 stateroom / 2 head layout (Master even has a tub!) make this the total package for cruising, entertaining, and family fun out on the water!
Easily viewed in Baltimore's Inner Harbor, just minutes off of I-95 and only 20 minutes from Baltimore Washington Internaitional Airport (BWI), "Clean Sweep" is a must see and certainly will not disappoint!
- The 455 Cruisers Express Motoryacht is a unique blend of the stylish lines and single level outdoor space you would find in an express cruiser married with the huge amount of room and privacy normally found in aft cabin motoryachts. With no ladders to negotiate, boarding the boat along with going from the aft deck to the helm area or out on the side decks to the bow is a breeze! "Clean Sweep" has a custom Freedom Lift for its tender so the swim platform remains wide open for boarding, watersports etc. This lift lowers a tender at the push of a button into the water and makes it just as easy to retrieve. Since the tender does not sit on the swim platform, boarding from a floating dock is safe and easy. A molded stariway leads up to the aft deck which has a large settee across the stern. This area as well as the helm sits under the protection of a hardtop with oversized hatches above as well as recessed halogen lighting. The aft deck and helm area are air conditioned and heated allowing for comfortable use of this area year round. A wetbar with a good sized refrigerator as well as an icemaker are perfect for entertaining or dining al fresco. The helm is just a single step up and has a captain and companion chair as well as a companion lounge to port. Their is a cockpit stereo with CD changer and outdoor speakers. The helm is fully loaded with electronics including radar, chartplotter, autopilot, bow thruster, electronic controls, etc. Wing doors lead from the aft deck to the side decks for ease of moving forward to handle lines or enjoying the bow sunpad. Down below you will find a very bright and open layout with the salon featuring an L-shaped settee to port and a wraparound dinette to starboard. The galley is in the aft starboard corner and features a full suite of appliances, cherry wood cabinetry, solid surface counters, etc. Forward in the bow is the VIP Guest Stateroom which has a centerline island double berth and rich cherry cabinetry. The third stateroom with two twins is also forward and to starboard while the Guest Head is to port. The VIP Guest Stateroom features a private door into this head with stall shower. The Master Stateroom and Head are aft of the salon offering privacy from the guest staterooms. The Master has a large island berth, separate mirrored vanity with stool, abundant hanging lockers and drawer space, and the nicest head you will ever see on a 45 foot boat including a large tub and shower with double doors. The master stateroom, like the salon, has a flat screen TV. The overall condition on the woodwork, carpeting , runners,soft goods, etc. is excellent and the boat is ready for its next owner to start immediately enjoying her! Vacuflush Heads Refrigerator and Freezer with matching Cherry Wood Front Panels Glass Top Stove Oven Stainless Steel Sink Sharp Carousel Microwave / Convection Teak and Holly Floor in Galley Solid Surface Counters in Galley and Heads Flat Screen TV in Salon and Master Stateroom Panasonic Surround Sound Home Theatre System in Salon Abundant Halogen Lighting Freshwater Tank Gauges Holding Tank Indicators
- Northstar 6000i Color GPS/Chartplotter Standard Horizon VHF Radio Volvo Penta Electronic Multipurpose Displays Lowrance Depthfinder Simrad Autopilot Furuno Radar with Open Array Antenna KVH SAT TV Antenna Volvo Electronic Engine Controls Clarion Stereo Remote at Helm Volvo SeaKey System Faria Fuel Gauges Volvo Visual and Audible Alarm System Trim Tab Controls Windlass Controls Remote Spotlight Control Windshield Wipers SidePower Bow Thruster Control
- 11.5kw Onan Generator in Soundshield Intelli-Power Marine Battery Chargers Batteries AC Electric System DC Electric System 50AMP Shorepower Glendinning Cablemaster
- Deck & Hull Construction
- Anchor Anchor Locker and Chute Windlass Bow Sunpad Remote Spot Light Running, Navigation, Anchor, Courtesy, Overhead Lighting Side Gates for boarding fixed piers from side deck Wing Doors Double Hardtop with Full Enclosure Freedom Tender Lift Aft Deck Table Aft Deck Wetbar with Refrigerator and Icemaker Cockpit Carpeting Aft and Bridge Deck Cup Holders Outside Clarion AM/FM Stereo with CD Changer Cruisair A/C and Heat with Digital Controls and Dehumidify Mode Pressurized Hot and Cold Water System Hot Water Heater
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.