This is a freshwater kept, well maintained example of one of the most popular and economical trawlers ever produced. Recent interior renovations and new canvas give her a fresh look. Knowledgeable owners have kept the decks solid and the brightwork in shape. The engine room is spotless and she is ready to cruise today.
- Single stateroom floorplan with the V-Berth up forward. The forward cabin has been refit with new wall covering and bedding and refinished trim. Generous hanging locker space and drawer stowage. Galley is down on the port side with the roomy head and separate stall shower opposite. Salon area features a 360 degree view for an open and spacious feeling, including a sleeper sofa, lower helm and pass-thru serving counter from the galley below. Roomy engine room is below the salon floor.
- Equipment and Specifications
- Engine : Model: T6-3544M, 165hp at 2500 rpm Fresh water cooled Sea strainer: Perko 500 series Fuel strainer: CAV sedimentizer and Algae X Fuel filters: Racor 500 MA x2 Transmission : Borg Warner Velvet Drive Model: 10-14-000-004 Ratio: 2.0:1 Bronze Propeller, 4-blade, 20x20 Spurs shaft line cutter Generator : 7.5 KW Onan, fresh water cooled Model: MDJE Perko Sea strainer Fuel tanks Two aluminum tanks with access ports, total capacity 220 gals Electric fuel priming pump Water tank : Polyethylene tank, 50 gals Pressure regulators x2 Water heater : Raritan 12 gals electric with heat exchanger Water pump : Shurflo 3.0 gpm with pressure accumulator Fresh water washdown in cockpit Electrical : 4 GC2 Golf cart batteries in two banks, 2012 Generator battery, 2010 Battery charger: Raritan Crown 60A A/C voltmeter and ammeter D/C voltmeter Galvanic isolator Courtesy lights in cockpit Air conditioner and heater : Marine Air 16,000 btu March pump Sea strainer Head : Jabsco electric porcelain china head with macerator Fresh or seawater flush Holding tank : 6 gals Sealand diaphragm evacuation pump Y-valve Galley : Refrigeration: Norcold ac/dc Stove: Princess 120 volt electric 2 burner with oven Microwave Bilge : Rule 1500 gph and 800 gph pumps Rule 750 gpm shower sump pump High water alarm Ground tackle : 35 lb CQR 35' chain 200' rode Heavy duty bow rollers Windlass: Maxwell HWC650 with reversing solenoid and upper helm controls Electronics : VHF: Standard Horizon on flying bridge helm station VHF: Uniden at main helm station with wireless remote station GPS Chartplotter: Garmin 3006 Radar: Raytheon 24 Depth: B&G Network Depth at both helm stations Autopilot: B&G Network Pilot with rudder angle indicator at both helm stations Steering : Hynautic hydraulic Compass : Danforth 4" binnacle at main helm Saturn 3” binnacle at flying bridge helm Antennas : Garmin GPS Shakespeare VHF Shakespeare TV Canvas : Bimini, 2011 Full Eisenglass enclosure for flying bridge, good condition Flying bridge helm cover, 2011 Windshield cover Cockpit shade Safety : Aquameter Sentry Carbon monoxide detectors x2 Life ring 19" with 100' tether Type II PFDs x4 Interior : V-berth renovated 2011 New wallcovering in salon 2012
- Broker's Comments
- You won't do better in this price range if you are looking for a well-maintained, turnkey smaller trawler. All maintenance records and manuals are available for inspection.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Financing available at 4.9% Contact Tom Morton at (904)377-9446 Tom@EdwardsYachtSales.com < Click here to search for more Trawlers