- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Two stateroom, two generators, stabilzed, and dual Sub-Zero's under counter in the galley.
This 54' Offshore Pilothouse is an example of a super clean, well maintained, and the perfectly upgraded boat. Ciao Baby's full beam master and reliable CAT power make her the perfect choice for the cruising couple.
You won't find a better maintained or upgraded pilothouse on the market.
Please click on "Full Specs" to see list of maintenace history in the last 15 months.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- William Crealocks reputation as a great naval architect certainly is exhibited in the sea kindly hull design of this true offshore pilothouse cruiser. Offshore yachts are known for their high quality construction and materials, functionality, traditional style, wide walk around decks and their reputation for the “softest ride on the water”. This 54’ Offshore Pilothouse yacht is a fine example of all the above and very knowledgeable owners have spared no expense in equipping her with the finest in options and maintenance to make her the perfect cruising yacht and the only Offshore 54 available on the market in this condition. The perfect liveaboard yacht that is ready to go with everything you need from stabilizers, bow thruster, two generators, a watermaker, SAT TV, and much more!
- Just aft of the galley is the salon with its large side and aft windows. The salon has a port side U settee with a hi/lo coffee table and two barrel chairs to starboard and entertainment center aft. The settee and chairs are comfortable and appointed with designer fabrics. The large low salon windows give you the feeling of sitting outside and at night are covered with custom duets. The salon has an abundance of teak woodwork with smooth rounded corners. The salon is bright and airy with wonderful visibility due to the large low windows port, starboard and aft. The settee is comfortable, beautiful and very functional and the hi/lo table is great for dining when in the open position. Plenty of storage is found under the settee. U settee with designer fabrics Accent pillows 2 barrel chairs Custom hi/lo table with extra leafs LG 37" LCD TV LG 5-Disc DVD/CD Player Audio plumbed to the following locations with independent volume and zone control: Salon, Flybridge, Aft Deck, Pilot House DirecTV HD
- Dual undercounter refrigeration (Sub zero) Corian counter surfaces Abundant cuboards & storage Xtra large FRANKE SS sink 3 burner electric cooktop by Princess Gourmet Electric oven by Princess Gourmet Sharp Carousel Convection/Mircrowave Oven Teak & Holly Sole
- Master Stateroom
- Is accessed via private stairs that are on the starboard side just forward of the galley pantry. A queen size center line berth runs fore and aft and has plenty of storage underneath. The hanging lockers are all cedar lined and the deep drawers are lined with Formica. The master is complete with a large private head.
- VIP Stateroom - Forward
- Forward and starboard in the pilothouse with private stairs leading to the VIP guest stateroom that is also complete with a queen island berth with storage under. At the landing to the stairs is the VIP second head with shower. Across from the head and behind the closet louvered doors, are the full size washer and dryer.
- The raised pilothouse is entered from either doors at the wide walkaround decks or from stairs leading up from the salon and galley area. The pilothouse is large with two helm chairs for the captain and navigator and is perfect for the cruising couple. Aft of the helm chairs are an L shaped settee and a custom Scopinich hi/lo dining table facing forward. This table will lower into an additional berth. The pilothouse is very roomy and warm with teak walls and a teak and holly sole. All countertops are custom Burl wood inlays. This is the true command center of this yacht with great visibility and loaded with electronics. Visibility is excellent at all speeds thanks to the large port and starboard windows. A well thought out windshield and dash and the level ride of her semi displacement hull. Two helm chairs (Pompanette) with custom fabrics L settee w/Custom hi/lo dining table converts to berth Pilothouse doors, port and starboard Access to the flybridge Textilene covers for windshield and side windows Complete AC/DC panels Refrigerator ULine (starboard side) ELECTRONICS: Tank Tender Fireboy System Tankwatch 4 Village Marine Watermaker Remote Wesmar CPS 1000 Stabilizer Control ACR RL 100 Search Light Simrad AP20 B&G Depth Furuno Navnet vX2 (2 units) ICOM M502 VHF CAT Digital Engine Displays (2) Windshield Wiper Controls (3) Bennett Trim Tabs Switch Bow Thruster ProSine 2.0 Inverter/Charger Remote KVH Tracvision-4HP SAT TV Intercom Handset
- The flybridge of the 54 Pilothouse is very roomy with plenty of seating for owners and guests and features two Pompanette helm seats forward and an L-shaped settee with two teak tables aft of the helm seats on the port side with storage below. On the starboard side forward is a large cabinet featuring an Isotherm refrigerator, storage lockers and a sink with hot and cold water and a custom seat on top of the cabinet with backrest and very comfortable cushion. Novuarania 360 DL 40HP Yamaha 4 stroke center console with cover 800 # Marquip davit Zodiak 6 man life raft hard valise Intercom handset Electronics are dulication of pilothouse helm minus: wipers, Pro-Sine remote, watermaker remote, tank watch, tank tender
- Cockpit & Deck
- The cockpit is very spacious and includes an aft helm station, cabinets, deck storage, lazarette and engine room access. The cockpit is accented with a beautifully varnished teak caprail, fishing rod holders. An integrated sport deck (swim platform) can be accessed thru the transom door. Abundant storage can be found below the cockpit in the lazarette as well as storage in the port side cabinet and under the helm on the starboard side. The port side cabinet houses an icemaker as well as a fresh water sink. At the bow is an anchor platform with duel anchor rollers, high quality heavy duty windlass and fresh and salt water washdowns. Delta 55lb Anchor with 300’ chain Fortress FXSS Anchor (spare) located in the lazarette with 300' of 7/8ths nylon rode SS rub rail Teak cap rail @ cockpit (oval shape) Marquipt custom step plate 2 Rupp rod holders in caprail Navigation lights Sunbrella covers for teak caprail, bow windlass and aft helm station Integral sport deck with concealed swim ladder Maxwell 3500lb windlass with 3 station controls Additional custom boarding gates port and starboard have been added at the bow area for easy access no matter what the docking situation is Marquipt boarding ladder Fresh and raw water washdowns - fore and aft Cockpit shower - hot and cold Icemaker in cabinet Sink Cockpit helm station with bow thruster, engine & windlass controls 50 amp shore power connection, TV and phone both at cockpit and forward of PH door
- Access is from the cockpit. Aft end of the engine room houses the twin Northern lights generators covered by custom upgraded soft sound shields. Forward of the gens is the fuel management system that is easy to access in all conditions. Wesmar stabilizers Wesmar bow thruster (3 station) - dual prop model DPC12E Fuel tanks, aluminum epoxy painted Dual Racor on main engines 1 Racor 500 Ma fuel per gen (2) Copper fuel system with manifolds and sight gauges Easy access cleanouts on fuel tanks Fresh water washdown 4 Graco sea water strainers for main and gens 5 Rule 3700 bilge pumps Reverse oil changing system fro main engines, transmission and generators Bennett trim tabs Hynautic power steering High quality sound shields, overhead and on fuel tanks Dripless shaft logs (Tides) 20 gal hot water tank located under master berth Whale Gusher hand bilge pump 1 bilge water alarm Underwater exhaust Fire boy system Prosine 2000 watt inverter Prop pockets with sacrificial keel located before props Watermaker Lill Squirt by Village Marine Tech 1-12Kw Northern Lights & 1-8KW Northern Lights Generator 2- Delta T air intakes 2-24V Delta T engine room blowers 1-Hart tank tender system for all tanks located at the pilothouse overhead Phase 3 PT24 24V charger for start batteries Phase 3 PT40 40 Amp charger for house batteries
- Air Conditioning
- 4 independent SMXii zone system with remote chillers for each zone: Salon Pilothouse VIP Master All units are blowing very cold. Each zone features independent de-humidfy control for when owner is away from vessel.
- Engines & Generators
- Engine Brand: Caterpillar Engine Model: 3196 Hours: 1377/1375 (March 2013) Generators Brand: Northern Lights Starboard 12kw: 837 hours (March 2013) Port 8kw: 817 hours (March 2013)
- Hauled out May 2012 included: Bottom paint, zincs, and cutllass bearings replaced. All boats batteries replaced May 2012 Battery chargers (2) replaced May 2012 Cockpit varnish renewed May 2012 Stabalizers fully serviced (seals, power pack, heat exchanger) Dec 2012 Props Balanced Dec 2012 Stamoid Bimini replaced Jan 2013 All thru-hulls replaced March 2013 (removed inferior factory originals) Full exterior compound & wax March 2013 Main engine exhaust blankets replaced April 2013 Updgraded Headhunter toilets (2) installed April 2013 Upgraded freshwater pump to Mach 5 April 2013 Boat is detailed & serviced on a bi-weekly schedule
- Central Listing Agent: Christopher Collins Mobile# +1.954.224.3346