- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Attention Brokers:The Owner wants this boat SOLD
by DECEMBER 31, 2012 !!!
An ADDITIONAL $1,500.00 COMMISSION will be paid to the Selling Broker that can get the deal done by year end !!!
Great for Family Fishing & Cruising!!!
This boat is in turnkey condition. Owner Maintained. It combines a large cockpit with a comfortable cabin lay out & roomy flybridge.
Step-down interior with galley to port, booth-style dinette, roomy head/shower, sleeps four. Deck area between engine boxes is below cockpit level to allow standing headroom when entering cabin.
First-rate accommodations! One Statroom, Galley down. Interior highlights include cherry color cabinetry, hardwood & stateroom galley.
The seller is very motivated...bring all offers!!!
This boat is loaded with options and electronics, Click on Full Specs to see all she has to offer.
- Accommodations / Overview
- Beautifully updated, dockside air conditioned, custom upgraded interior sleeps (4) with plenty of space. All newer cushions, drapes, customs form fit sheets, kitchen utensils etc. Laminate teak and holly flooring - NEW. Large opening sliding windows with newer valances and curtains. Over head rod storage. Beautiful teak woodwork throughout the vessel. Overhead lighting 12V/110V. Stereo/ Cassette.
- Raised booth-style Dinette sits (4) for dining and converts to sleep (2) with filler. Laminated table with wood trim.
- Fully functional galley down. Nova Kool AC/DC refrigerator/freezer - NEW. Kenyon (2) burner electric stove. Sanyo built-in microwave. Stainless steel sink. Lots of storage. Hot & Cold pressurized water system with dockside. Water filtration system. Vent Fan. Fire extinguisher.
- Forward V-Berth
- V-Berth with filler sleeps (2) in comfort. Drawers under berth. Hanging locker to starboard. Bank of drawers to port. Custom fitted sheets. Flooring Teak & Holly. Fabrics and color Green& Brown. Lighting 12V/110V. Reading Lights 12V. Outlet 110V. Hatches and Portals screened.
- Electric Head. Vanity with fiberglass molded sink and storage below. Convenience shower. Shelved medicine cabinet (3) drawers. Lots of storage. Mirror. Large window with drape. Lights, 12V/110V. Outlet 110V. Flooring-Fiberglass and wood. Hatch and portal screen.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine RL70C GPS/Chartplotter/Radar. Datamarine digital depth sounder. Ensign monitor instruments – Synchronizer/Tachometer/Speed. Raymarine 53 DSC VHF radio. Ritchie compass. Hailer. Additional synchronizer - NEW. AM/FM/cassette. Full backlit instrumentation.
- Electrical System
- (2) Batteries. Battery parallel switches. Battery charger - Auto. Inverter. 30amp Shore power with cord. Electrical System 12V/110V.
- Flybridge Features
- Large forward bench seat forward of helm. (2) Captain Chairs. Large helm area. Venture windshield with handrail. Gauge covers. Storage below and forward of helm.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Bottom Paint - 2012. Forward deck recently painted and transom. Large shaded cockpit. Cockpit chairs. Bridge and cockpit biminis with dodger and window covers. Fresh and salt water wash downs. Large cockpit cooler. Stainless steel cleats. Fenders and dock lines. Self-bailing cockpit. Stainless steel bowrail with pulpit. Delta Anchor rode with chain and rode. Navigation lights (COLREGS). Horn. Search Light Remote/Electric. Transom and door shower hot/cold. Life Jackets. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Fiberglass deck.
- Fishing Equipment
- Rod Holders (6). Rocket Launchers (2). Transom Door.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 350hp Crusader 454 FWC engines with 1069 hours. MarineAir 12,000 BTU air conditioning system with reverse cycle. Halon fire extinguishing system. Engine fresh water flush system. Freshwater and Raw cooling system. Raw water sea strainers. Transmissions. Engine alarm. Fuel Filters. Fuel shut-off valve. Fume Detector. Fuel tank - NEW 2009. Whirlpool hot water heater. Morse dual binnacle controls. (3) Bilge pumps. (2) Blowers. Emergency pump. Hydraulic steering. Bennett trim tabs.
- Additional Features
- Complete Boat & Engine Inspection. Under cover for 10 years. New zincs Jan 2012. New aluminum fuel tanks may 2010. Bottom paint Jan 2012. New Flooring. Engine Flush System. New Sunbrella Biminis. New electric Head system. Rebuilt 454 Cruisader Engines. New Manifolds.
- Personal Items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Ernie Robinson - Central Listing Agent - 941-915-6272.