- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Matchpoint’s blue hull complements her modern graceful lines. The boat is in extremely fine condition. With the cockpit space of a 60 footer, one is pleasantly surprised with the spacious two stateroom two head layout. Known for extremely high quality workmanship, Cabo Yachts are sought by those demanding the best.
- Matchpoint’s blue hull complements her modern graceful lines. The boat is in extremely fine condition. With the cockpit space of a 60 footer, one is pleasantly surprised with the spacious two stateroom two head layout. Known for extremely high quality workmanship, Cabo Yachts are sought by those demanding the best.
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Forward is the Master stateroom with Island double berth and private head. The guest stateroom with two single bunks and one double berth is to starboard and the guest head is to port. The galley up is open to the large salon. Teak cabinetry and recessed overhead lighting throughout.
- MAIN SALON
- Light, Airy Open Layout L Shaped Dinette w/Teak Dining Table Bose Surround Sound System Sony TV w/Satellite Receiver Valance, Blinds & Accent Lighting L Shaped Lounge w/Storage Under Scopinich Coffee Table Icer Ette Ice Maker Carpet, Sofa Coverings & Valance Matching Decor Cabinet & Drawer Storage
- U-Shaped Galley Forward of & Open to Salon Two Sub Zero Under Counter Refrigerated Drawers Two Sub Zero Under Counter Freezer Drawers Corian Counters w/Molded-In Sink Teak & Holly Sole w/Pantry/Large Storage Area Beneath Cabinet & Drawer Storage Two Burner Cooktop Sharp Carousel Microwave
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Island Double Berth w/Storage Under, Fitted Sheets Ensuite Head w/Stall Shower, Vanity & Vacuflush Head Opening Deck Hatches in Head & Over Bunk Hanging Locker, Drawer & Cabinet Storage Matching Bed Covering & Pillows Rod Storage Sony TV Clock
- GUEST STATEROOM
- Upper & Lower Single Bunks w/Fitted Sheets Double Bunk Aft in Stateroom Matching Bed Coverings & Pillows Hanging Locker & Cabinet Storage LG 20” Flat Screen TV Clock Guest Head w/Stall Shower, Vanity & Vacuflush Head Tank Watch Holding Tank Level Indicator Splendide 2000 Washer/Dryer in Passageway Opening Ports in Guest Head & Guest Cabin
- DECK & COCKPIT
- Bow Pulpit w/Anchor Roller Fortress Anchor, Chain & Rode Forward Salt Water Washdown Lewmar Windlass w/Foot Switches & Helm Remote Aluminum Bow Rail, White Side Hand Rails Lee Double Spreader Outriggers w/Collapsible Backbars Port & Starboard Under Rub Rail Fender Tracks Salt & Fresh Water Cockpit Washdowns Two Cockpit Courtesy Lights, Cockpit Speakers Three Cockpit Overhead Lights in Bridge Overhang Under Gunnel Cockpit Lockers w/Gaff/Boat Hook Storage Tackle Center w/Sink Scopinich Teak Fighting Chair w/Rocket Launcher, Bait Tray & Cover Cockpit Bolsters Five Flush Mounted Rod Holders Illuminated Transom Livewell Two Oversized Macerated Fish Boxes Cockpit Freezer Transom Door & Gate Fiberglass Swim Platform w/Ladder Dock Lines & Fenders
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- Release Helm & Companion Chairs on 4’ Pedestals Chair Covers, Console Cover White Powder Coated Half Tower w/Hardtop Six Recessed Lights in Hardtop Molded In Spreader Lights Three Sided Enclosure 11/10 Forward Seating w/Cushions & Rod Storage Seven Rail Mounted Rod Holders Glendenning Single Lever Controls Trolling Valves Complete Helm Engine Instrumentation MAN Marine Diesel Alarm System Satellite TV Receiver Poly Planer AM/FM/CD w/Sirius Satellite Radio Receiver Bridge & Cockpit Speakers Lowrance Digital Depth Finder Garmin 200 VHF Radio Horizon VHF Radio w/Remote in Salon Robertson AP20 Autopilot Furuno Vx2 10.2” Nav Net Plotter/Radar/Sounder Furuno 1940 Nav Net Plotter/Radar/Sounder Three Automatic/Manual Bilge Pumps Three High Water Alarms Port & Starboard Engine Room Temperature Alarms Four Life Jackets under Brow
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.