This CAT powered Phoenix 33/34 SFX Convertible has been aggresively priced to sell as the current owner has already purchased another boat! With features like a hardtop and custom 2 stateroom layout this boat should definitely be seen by anyone looking for a solid sportfish or cruising convertible in the mid-thirty foot range.
Easily seen in Baltimore's Inner Harbor and with a slip that can convey until December 2013! Five minutes off of I-95 and only 25 minutes from Baltimore Washington International Airport!
- "Baw'lmore Hon" is a well cared for vessel now being offered at a rock-bottom price by motivated sellers who have already purchased their next boat. This premium 1990's fishing machine delivers an impressive mix of quality, style and performance. The wide 14 foot beam means lots of cockpit and cabin space and fishing features include in-deck fish boxes (currently de-commissioned), transom door and tackle center. The two stateroom interior is very comfortable. Efficient turbocharged CAT diesels cruise at 20 to 22 knots. This beauty has all the equipment, all the accommodations, and the style that makes large convertibles so desirable. The bridge features hard top, centerline helm, three-person bench helm seat, and four person seating forward. The helm is well equipped with full Raymarine instrumentation, illuminated compass, and VHF radio. Below is an open cockpit with full, shaded cockpit canvas, coaming bolsters, cockpit lighting, in-deck fish boxes, circulating livewell, fresh water washdown, swim platform shower, unique built-in picnic table (removable), and flushmount rod holders. A transom door opens to a swim platform with boarding ladder. Wide side decks with stainless steel railing lead forward to an expansive foredeck with bow pulpit with anchor, windlass, and emergency liferaft pod. The salon has huge panoramic windows for natural light and great views, and has recently been updated with red cherry cabinetry. A unique galley up configuration provides for a second stateroom that is unheard of on these boats. There's an extremely social four+ person dinette to port, corian counters line the galley to starboard, and custom cherry cabinetry in the galley and to the fore give this salon an unbelievable amont of storage. The full galley has upper & lower cabinets, corian countertop and sink. Appliances include electric flat-top cook surface, built-in microwave oven, and under-counter refrigerator freezer. This is a unique two-stateroom configuration for this model of boat. The forward stateroom features an queen master-berth with under-berth storage, and twin hanging lockers. The head compartment includes updated electric macerator head, vanity, and walk-in shower stall with bench seat that is literally big enough for two. A pocket guest stateroom has whimsical custom woodwork, enormous shelf space, a berth just big enough for two, and a hidden, sliding accordian door for privacy. A central AC/Heat unit keeps the interior comfortable and a new 6.5 kw Kohler generator provides rock-solid off-shore electrical power.
- •Air Conditioned Interior with HAC Units with Heat. •Carpeted Salon with Large Windows, Shades, Dinette, Galley Up, LCD Television with Integrated DVD Player, and Stereo •Forward Stateroom with Queen Under-berth Storage, Three Drawers, Two Storage Lockers, and Bulkhead Storage •Pocket Guest Stateroom with Berths and shelf storage •Enclosed Head with Macerating Toilet, Vanity with Sink, and Huge Shower Stall with Seat •New soundproofing (installed 2010) make the interior very quiet even at cruising speed
- •Full Galley Up •Upper & Lower Cabinets •Solid Surface Corian Countertop •Corian Built-in Sink •Microwave •Flat Top Electric Cook Surface •Refrigerator with Freezer
- •Flybridge with Hardtop •Guest Seating Forward •Full Controls •Upholstered Seat •VHF Radio
- Mechanical & Construction
- Equipped with twin 375hp CAT 3208's, this boat has serious power for offshore cruising and these motors are noted for their long lasting dependable perfromenace. Low time on these motors with only 1600 original hours and the added benefit of a top to bottom rebuild on the starboard motor just 200 +/- hours ago.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.