The 47 is the perfect size, she features a 2 stateroom/2 head layout and sleeps 4. When you are looking at the flybridge, master stateroom or cockpit, it feels roomy and just right. This 47 is very well equipped, well maintained, and the interior has been upgraded.
- L shaped convertible sofa Dinette table with storage under Stereo system CD Player TV VCR
- Low profile and roomy with Corian countertops Kenmore upright refrigerator with freezer and ice maker Microwave oven Garbage disposal Princess 2 Burner Stove Raritan 19 gallon water heater ISE water drink dispenser Filter system
- Master Stateroom - Forward
- Centerline queen berth TV Cedar lined closet Private head with stall shower
- Guest Stateroom - Starboard
- Upper and lower berths Adjoining head with stall shower
- Robertson AP26 autopilot (2) ICOM M422 VHF radio Furuno 1650 DF color DGPS plotter echo sounder Garmin 5200 GPS map with sounder /weather modules Raytheon R21XX, raster scan radar Tri-data auto helm speed and distance log
- Deck and Hull
- Fortress anchor Bow pulpit with rails Simpson Lawrence windlass Transom door with gate Saltwater and freshwater wash down system Glendinning dockside cable Navigation lights Quart spreader lights Anchor light 6-Person Winslow liferaft
- MAN 2848LE403 800 HP 1800 hours SMOH
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioner w SMX controls Glendinning engine synchronizers Emergency engine stop Sea Fire Halon fire extinguisher system Oil transfer system Trim tabs Racor fuel filters Fuel prime pumps Engine room circulating fans 2 engine room blowers Awlgripped engine room Hynautic controls and steering Mechanical oil pressure Water temp Gear pressure
- 220 V AC electrical system Onan 15 kW generator with sound shield (8) 12 Volt batteries 12 V 24 DC electrical system Battery panel switch Dockside electrical cable
- Fishing Equipment
- In-deck fish box with waste box/pump 7’ long (4) Rod holders in gunnel – STD plus 2 Striking rod holders in gunnel Half tower with hardtop Bait prep area with sink Cockpit freezer Rupp outriggers Release Marine SS teak tuna fighting chair
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.