- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD Series 122P-B
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
THIS VESSEL DID NOT RECEIVE ANY DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE SANDY
Carver has hit a home run with the 530 Voyager, which has been very well received across the years. This very popular model easily sleeps owners and guests in three staterooms, with two heads. This yacht feels much bigger than her 53 feet, and offers the desirable two helm stations. This low hour boat shows the extreme care her owners have given. They are downsizing, and quality, smaller trades would be given consideration. Bring offers, as the decision has been made to sell, and find the next.
- Carver has hit a home run with the 530 Voyager, which has been very well received across the years. This very popular model easily sleeps owners and guests in three staterooms, with two heads. This yacht feels much bigger than her 53 feet, and offers the desirable two helm stations. This low hour boat shows the extreme care her owners have given. They are downsizing, and quality, smaller trades would be given consideration. Bring offers, as the decision has been made to sell, and find the next.
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- From the aft cockpit, the vessel is entered to the salon through a large sliding glass door, galley to port. Continuing forward, up a few starboard steps bring you to the pilothouse lounge. More leather seating to port of the helm, allows guests another area to relax. Up the open stairs you reach the upper helm, and open lounge entertainment area. From the lower helm, you may continue down the companionway to the stateroom area. The master to starboard and the guest accommodations forward.
- MAIN SALON
- The very open salon greets you with custom hardwood flooring and plush leather seating. A curving lounge to starboard, facing a high/low table and a love seat to port. All seating is flanked by tasteful end units with storage. There are bar and glass storage units to entertain, as well as the entertainment center itself. The Bose surround sound seems to have speakers everywhere. The mini blinds, and fabric verticals both filter light and add privacy. The forward port area is taken by the galley. Complete electronic entertainment center Bose surround sound system Sony flat screen TV Harman/Kardon amp, receiver JVC Tape Player
- The fully equipped galley is complimented with (2) Sub-Zero refrigerators, and freezer, 4 burner electric stove, Sharp Microwave/ convection oven, and coffeemaker, with a flat screen TV above. Storage is abundant with many cabinets, and drawers.
- Pilothouse lounge. More leather seating to port of the helm, allows guests another area to relax Furuno Nav/Net Navionics, Radar, GPS Raytheon RC 260 Chart Plotter Raytheon VHF Raymarine ST 60 Depth sounder Raytheon auto pilot Vetus Bow Thruster Search Light – ITT Jabsco Rear Camera(s) 2 4 inch compass Tilt wheel Tab controls
- MASTER STATEROOM
- The master utilizes the boat’s full beam, and boasts a full walk around queen bed. There is an abundance of storage in drawers, cabinets, and cedar-lined hanging lockers. The en-suite head features a separate shower and dressing area. And nicely hidden away, you will find the side by side washer and dryer units.
- VIP STATEROOM
- The VIP stateroom forward features an island queen berth with drawer storage below. There are cedar lined hanging lockers, and an entrance to the second head.
- GUEST STATEROOM
- The 3rd stateroom to port has over/under berths, drawer storage, and another hanging locker.
- The upper deck/helm area features a complete entertainment compliment, wet bar, icemaker, and all necessities for casual relaxing. The outside rear deck, with davit overlooks your seaside escape. The walk around forward deck is complete with cushioned lounge area. Multiple storage lockers Deck equipped with; Lockers, docking lights, Windlass, anchor with chain rode, Navigation and spreader lights, Search light with remote, Fresh and salt water washdown, Swim platform with boarding ladder. The upper deck is complete with an 8000lb davit.
- UPPER ELECTRONICS AND HELM
- Raytheon; depth VHF Auto Pilot with Remote Controls Thruster Search light Tabs Windlass
- Kohler 23 KW Generator (900 Hours) Automatic Battery Charger Batteries 12volt DC system 120volt AC System Parallel Battery Switches Dockside cables Separate AC $ DC distribution panels Spreader lights Courtesy lights
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Volvo Penta Series 122 diesel engines, 610 HP, Fresh water cooled Racor fuel filters Kohler 23 KW AC generator raw water strainers, 3 bilge pumps 4- zone reverse cycle, Air conditioning/ heat Automatic fire extinguisher system Engine alarms, temp, oil
- BROKERS COMMENTS
- This is a clean listing that shows well. She is easily accessible in Atlantic City, and read to go. The owner is ready to move on, so don’t be ashamed to bring offers, they will be considered.
- The outboard tender, is fitted with a sail, and center board. This is a great addition to this vessel. Tender details : 2006 Johannsen Boat Works, Vero Beach FL Mfg.; Trinka, 10ft LOA , Beam 4’ 6” Fiberglass HID KOWB0796G606 NJ Reg # NJ8036GW 5HP Mercury 4-stroke engine S/N TBD
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.