- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 63P-A
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
$5000.00 Reduction ****************** Owner wants offers, Don't be shy!!! Bring all offers!!!
This Jersey Sportfish was completely redone in 2004. The 1976 hull has had the engines replaced, Gledinning Engine Synchonizer added, generator replaced and all new interior. The boat looks new and well cared for. There is a nice electronics package, Rupp outriggers, large livewell on the cockpit deck, newer Lewmar windless, nice prep station with sink, large fish box, Tuna door in the transom and under gunnel storage. The flybridge has seating for at least 8 and is fully enclosed. It also has lots of storage, a fridge and sink.
Call today for your appointment to see this fishing machine!
- As you leave the large cockpit, you step up into the very nice air conditioned main salon. You immediately notice that everything has been redone. From the custom seating area to all the woodwork, new ceiling panels and the recessed T.V. that will drop down into it's own cabinet. Moving forward you step down 3 steps to the well appointed galley to starboard with it's stainless steel back splash, 3 burner stove and oven, microwave, fridge and double stainless sink. The dinette is opposite the galley to the port side. Moving forward, the door on the right takes you to the head and stall shower with some nice storage there as well. The other door will lead you to the Vee-berth with large hanging locker 3 drawers and some more storage.
- * ICOM IC-M502 VHF * Raymarine ST-40 Digital Depth * Raymarine C-70 Chart Plotter/Fishfinder * Raymarine ST-40 Digital Compass * Simrad CX-44 Plotter/Sounder/Radar * Simrad Ap-25 Autopilot * Ritchie Powerdamp Compass * ACR Remote Searchlight
- * Jensen Tuner/CD/Sirius on the flybridge * Sharp 13" Flat Screen T.V. in the Stateroom * Sharp 27" Aquos T.V. in the Main Salon * JVC XV-N50 CD/DVD * Sherwood Audio Video Receiver
- Outside Equipment
- * Newer Lewmar Windless * Stainless Steel Finder Holders * 6 Man Life Raft (Needs Reinspection) * Rupp Outriggers * 17 Rod Holders * Bait Prep Station with Sink and Tackle Storage * Bait Freezer * Raw Water Wash Down * Cutting Board that fits in a Rod Holder * Fridge and Stainless Sink up on the Flybridge * Large Portable Livewell * Large Transom Fish Box * Lots of Storage
- Broker Comments
- These Jersey boats were very heavily built and can handle a pounding. This boat is a 1976 Hull that has been completely gone through. It is beautiful inside and out. If you are looking for a offshore fishing machine, you do not want to miss this one. It needs nothing but a new owner.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call the central listing broker, Capt. Dean Rudder @ 727-224-8977 Out of state buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with no Florida sales tax. Ask me for details. Capt. Dean Rudder Professional Yacht Broker Edwards Yacht Sales Licensed and Bonded 727-224-8977 e-mail D ean@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com www.SailboatsinFlorida.com www.CatamaransinFlorida.com www.FloridaTrawlers.com