- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 440-hp FWC diesels
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THANKS LANGE is a well maintained and rare San Juan 38 on the East Coast. Lightly used and a real must see!
- THANKS LANGE is a well-optioned, dual prop San Juan 38 and is located on the East Coast!
- HULL and DECK
- Dark Blue Topsides White Gelcoat for decks Double White bootstripe Red Bottom Paint Fresh exterior Varrnish
- Additional Equipment
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket. Boat hook mounted under side deck. Bell Dock lines Fenders Life jackets Cockpit cover Window covers
- Varnished Teak cockpit coaming Deck shower Teak cockpit sole Ample seating in cockpit consists of: Aft-facing seating - is built into the port and starboard engine boxes with lounge Forward facing seating - at the aft end of the cockpit. All exterior cushions(cockpit and pilothouse) are covered in denim Sunbrella.
- Seating at table on port. Starboard is helm. Aft of helm on starboard is wet bar with icemaker. Cushions are covered in Khaki Ultraleather. Teak table - drops down to make berth with extra cushion. Teak pilothouse sole. Overhead sunroof hydraulically operated.
- Helm & Navigation Electronics
- Simrad AP26 Autopilot Navnet C-Map NT display Lenco trim tabs Furuno radar Electric windsheil wipers Networked Radar/GPS/Fishfinders with Waas GPS, open array Radar and DSM depth finder . ACR searchlight. Horizon Quest VHF Electric horn Windlass control Tank Tender fuel monitor by Hart Systems Inc.
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- On center from the Pilothouse, the teak companionway steps lead down to the accommodations below. Walkthough: Aft double berth area to port with khaki/cream Sunbrella cushions. Head aft and starboard. Galley is port with amenities starboard. V-berth forward with khaki/cream Sunbrella cushions. Galley features: Sharp carousel convection oven Force 10 electric 2 burner stove Fresh water tank gauge 110-volt GFI dual Norcold refrigerator starboard (2) Opening port with screen
- Marine Air 16,000 BTU reverse-cycle marine air conditioner with outlets in main cabin and pilothouse. Northern Lights Generator 110 hours 6/2012 Mathers electronics controls Kiddie engine room fire suppression Racor fuel filters Hart Tank Tender for water/fuel tanks Electric bilge pumps Manual bilge pump Macerator pump Reverse oil change pump Side Power bow thruster Vacuflush system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett (CPYB) - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com