- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Professionally maintained and lovingly cared for by her owner “Valkyrie” is a fine example of the popular Nova Embassy 444 Sundeck and she is a delight to behold. If you are looking for the perfect cruising, entertaining or liveaboard vessel-here she is. The Nova Embassy 444 Sundeck rides on a modified-V hull with cored hull-sides and relatively wide beam (15'0"). This model has the molded hard top over the Flybridge and Sundeck. There is a large salon with Galley down and dinette and both staterooms have pedestal center queen berths. The bridge has seating in front and aft of the helm and the spacious aft deck has wet bar with an ice maker. She has Twin 425 hp Turbo Cats (2100 hrs.) and an Onan 8 KW generator. Her Knowledgeable owner has provided her meticulous care from the day he purchased her. Fully equipped, she is available only because it is time to move up to a larger vessel. Absolutely turnkey, bring nothing but your personal belongings to start your own journeys!
The bridge has seating in front of the helm while the aft deck has both an ice maker and refrigerator.
- Professionally maintained and lovingly cared for by her owner “Valkyrie” is a fine example of the popular Nova Embassy 444 Sundeck and she is a delight to behold. If you are looking for the perfect cruising, entertaining or liveaboard vessel-here she is. The Nova Embassy 444 Sundeck rides on a modified-V hull with cored hull-sides and relatively wide beam (15'0"). This model has the molded hard top over the Flybridge and Sundeck. There is a large salon with Galley down and dinette and both staterooms have pedestal center queen berths. The bridge has seating in front and aft of the helm and the spacious aft deck has wet bar with an ice maker. She has Twin 425 hp Turbo Cats (2100 hrs.) and an Onan 8 KW generator. Her Knowledgeable owner has provided her meticulous care from the day he purchased her. Fully equipped, she is available only because it is time to move up to a larger vessel. Absolutely turnkey, bring nothing but your personal belongings to start your own journeys! The bridge has seating in front of the helm while the aft deck has both an ice maker and refrigerator.
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Stepping aboard “VALKYRIE” from port or starboard onto her wide side decks and moving aft thru the wing doors you will enter her large aft deck with full hard enclosure. This area is excellent for entertaining or dining and features a wet bar with ice maker and sink. A washer/dryer can be installed here as well and is pre plumbed. Moving up the molded fiberglass steps is the spacious fly bridge with factory hardtop and full enclosure which provides seating for up to 10. This area is well laid out and has an island helm with storage below and also under the bench seats. Captain and mate pedestal seats are behind the well-equipped helm. Down 3 steps from aft deck you enter the spacious salon which has been tastefully decorated. Light ash interior and teak parquet flooring gives the boat a bright and airy feel. A breakfast bar is located to port overlooking the galley. A convertible sofa is just behind and 2 casual chairs are across to starboard. The entertainment center is located forward to starboard. Engine room access is through a lift up hatch under the galley steps or through large hatches in the salon sole. Moving forward and down the large dinette is to starboard and the u shaped galley with all the amenities is to port. Forward is the Guest stateroom which features a centerline queen berth, ample drawer storage and a hanging locker. The guest head, with its separate shower, is accessed through the guest stateroom or through the companionway. Moving aft from the salon and down 2 steps is the Master Stateroom with its centerline queen berth, 2 hanging lockers and ample drawer and cabinet storage. The master head has a separate shower and is accessed through the stateroom.
- MAIN SALON
- Entering the main salon you will find it to be very spacious with a light and airy feel from the nice décor and light ash wood work. A sofa is to port and two chairs are to starboard. The entertainment center is forward to starboard and a nice breakfast bar overlooks the galley to port. The floor is teak parquet and has been finished in urethane and shows beautifully. All interior wood work is in excellent condition. Air-Conditioning Electrical Panel Ac/Dc With Breakers 110v And 12v Lighting Accent Lighting Intercom 26” Samsung Hd TV With Samsung Surround Sound SystemEntering Sea-King 9818-Rj Fully Stabilized Marine Tracking Satellite System Direct Hd Receiver Available Dish Network Receiver Rented And Not Included Samsung Multi-Function Stereo Receiver With Dvd Cd And Surround
- GALLEY AND DINETTE
- The large U shaped galley is down to port and provides plenty of drawer and cabinet storage. Laminate type counter tops offer lots of space for meal preparation. The dinette is to starboard seats 4-6 and also converts to a berth. Dual voltage Norcold refrigerator/freezer new 2012 Sharp Microwave Princess 3 burner electric stove with stainless burner cover Sharp Microwave new 2012 Vent U-Line ice maker on aft deck 2010 S/S double sink Hot water heater Hot and cold pressure water system 110V and 12V lighting Air-conditioning
- MASTER STATEROOM
- The master stateroom is located aft and has a centerline queen pedestal berth. Storage is abundant with plenty of drawers and two hanging lockers. The head is forward to port and has a vanity with sink and a stall shower. Air-Conditioning Opening Hatch To Transom 110v And 12v Lighting Portals Port And Starboard Intercom System
- Hot And Cold Pressure Water Sink Vanity With Mirror Stall Shower Electric Toilet With Lectrasan
- GUEST STATEROOM
- The guest stateroom is located forward and has a centerline queen pedestal berth. Plenty of storage is provided from drawers and hanging locker. There is an overhead hatch and two portals for light and ventilation. The guest head has a sink with vanity and stall shower. This head can be accessed from the stateroom or companionway. Air-Conditioning Opening Hatch To Forward Deck 110v And 12v Lighting Portals Port And Starboard Intercom System
- Nova Marine is known for their quality build and craftsmanship. All hardware and fittings are high quality. The complete yacht was refinished with Awlgrip paint in 2007. Awlgrip sealer was applied 06-2012. The bottom was stripped, dried 6 months and then 10 barrier coats and bottom paint applied 2002 by Viking Boat Works, St. Petersburg. The bottom paint has been kept up on a regular basis since. 4 Sided Strata Glass Enclosure With U Zips On Flybridge 2010 New Bridge Cushions 2010 Factory Hard Top Over Flybridge And Aft Deck Forward Deck Storage Box (2004) Aft Deck Wet Bar With S/S Sink, Bottle Storage, Icemaker 1 CQR Anchor On Bow With About 100’ Chain Spare 45lb CQR In Bilge Vetus Horizontal Windlass With Deck Control And Remote At Helm Brower Systems Low Profile Electric Dinghy Davit Remote Electric Spotlight Fore And Aft Freshwater Wash-Downs 2006 10’2” Avon Hypalon Hard Bottom Dinghy With Required Safety Equipment And Portable Navigation Lights 15 Hp Honda Outboard Full Aft Deck Sliding Glass Enclosures S/S Fender Holders Cable/Phone Hook-Ups Dockside Water Awlgrip Paint 2007 Awlgrip Sealer 06-2012 Vinyl Stainless Rub Rail 2007 Vinyl Fender On Dive Platform 2007
- Electronics and Helm
- Raymarine St6002 Autopilot Standard Horizon Speed/Temp & Trip Log Standard Horizon Digital Depth Standard Vhf Azimuth 1000 Digital Compass Full Engine Instrumentation (2) Chartplotters: Standard Horizon CP1000C Color Chart Plotter; Standard Horizon CPV350 Combination Color Chart Plotter / VHF with DSC Hydraulic Steering Si Tex T-185 32 Mile Radar (New 1999) Am/Fm/Cassette On Fb Glendenning Engine Synchronizer Bennett Trim Tabs Guest Spotlight With Remote Vetus Bow And Stern Thrusters New 2010 Floscan Fuel Monitoring System Remote Battery Voltage Meters
- All electrical systems are up to date, well labeled and done with quality wire and detail. 120/240 Volt 50 Amp Shore Power Cable And Outlets 110v And 12v Electrical Panel With Breakers 12v Main Battery Switches Stern Thruster Powered By Port Engine Start Battery 2 Promariner Pronautic P1240 40 Amp Digital Chargers Separate Battery Charger For Bow Thruster 1 27 Group Generator Start Battery 2 8d Flooded Engine Starting Batteries 4 Agm 6 Volt Batteries For House System 8 Kw Onan Generator Galvanic Isolator (Zinc Saver) Bonding System Completely Checked 2011
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Cutlass Bearings Inspected 04-2012The mechanical systems on board are in excellent condition and have been serviced on a regular basis. Her 425 hp Caterpillar diesels run perfectly and will burn a mere 7 gallons per hour at displacement speed 8.5 knots or 28 gallons per hour at 17 knots. All clamps, exhaust, water and high pressure hoses replaced. 2 X large Groco sea strainers added 2002. The Forward head has 40 gallon holding tank. Aft head has Lectra San unit. 2 X Caterpillar 3208 TA 425 Hp FWC Diesel Engines Inconel 26 Risers 2006 Floscan Fuel Monitoring System Racor Fuel Filters With Pressure Gauges Walker Airseps 2011 Water Pumps Oil Coolers And After Coolers Serviced 12-2010 Large Diaphragm Bilge Pump Oil Change System For Engines And Generator 2 X Marineaire 14,000 Reverse Cycle Units With Digital Controls And Remotes And Two New March Pumps New 2012 2” Stainless Shafts Props 4 Blade 26x26 Bronze Spare Set Of 3 Blade 25x28 Props Zincs Inspected And Replaced 04-2012 All Clamps, Exhaust, Water And High Pressure Hoses Replaced 2006 A Full Set Of Manual Engine Gauges In The Engine Room Macerator Halon Auto Fire Suppressor System Inspected And Weighed Annually Three Auto Bilge Pumps With Warning Indicators Fly Bridge And Salon 3600 Gallon Per Hour Emergency Pump High Water And CO 2 Detector 2011 Glendenning Auto Engine Synchronizer 2 X-Large Groco Sea Strainers Added 2003 Vetus Stern Thruster 2010 Vetus Stern Thruster Has Auto Pump And Alarm Vetus BOW9512B Bow Thruster 2010 Bennett Trim Tabs
- BROKERS COMMENTS
- VALKYRIE” is an exceptional find if you are in the market for a turnkey yacht that will give you many pleasurable years of cruising. I sold this boat to the current owner and she was nice when purchased and is exceptional now. She is a must to see.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.