- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD75P-A 75EDC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE JUST REDUCED $10,000!
Over $50,000 has been spent this past year in upgrades and options. Extended Engine warranty and loaded with many different options ... low hours, Palm Beach Tower with 4" oversized tower stanchions, tower hardtop, helm with air conditioning vent, fighting chair, separate rocket launcher leaning post, canister life raft, new Isinglass and hydraulic engine hatch for easy engine room access.
"Pelagic Pursuit" is offered with all Furuno electronics and has always been professionally serviced with log records. Other features include electric helm seat, automatic electric windshield vent, sleeps 6, built in cabinet rod storage rack with door, double spreader outriggers, very clean inside and out, cockpit live well and bait rigging station, huge fish box lazarette, underwater LED lights, new cockpit refrigerator, cockpit jump seat, new cockpit coaming bolsters & upholstery in the helm and cockpit and over sized transom door with custom swim platform.
This is by far the nicest 38' Pursuit on the market, so you will be very pleased upon inspection! Seller is motivated to sell her because he has a new yacht picked out, so bring all offers.
(Note: All photos are current and of the actual vessel, "Pelagic Pursuit.")
- Additional Information
- WOW!!! LOADED and beautiful with many different options ... low hours, Palm Beach tower with 4" oversized stanching piping, hardtop, helm with air conditioning vent, fighting chair, custom leaning post with rocket launchers, canister life raft and hydraulic engine hatch for easy engine room access PLUS extended engine warranty. "Pelagic Pursuit" has been bottom painted, with all Furuno electronics and always professionally serviced with full log records. Other features include electric helm seat, automatic electric windshield vent, sleeps 6, built in cabinet rod storage rack with door, double spreader outriggers, very clean inside and out, cockpit live well and bait rigging station, huge fish box lazarette, new cockpit refrigerator, cockpit jump seat, cockpit coaming bolsters and over sized transom door with custom swim platform.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- From the large open cockpit, step into the helm area; to port is a large L-shaped bench seat raised up for a 360 degree panoramic view. Her helm is to starboard with all upgraded electronics, electric helm bench seat for two and helm air conditioning vent. Step into the large open salon, galley to starboard, bench seat to port with full standing rod storage locker, and full size head with separate shower to port. Large custom table and comfortable L-shaped bench seat flows into the master queen centerline berth with ample extra storage, teak bulkheads and doors and teak and holly sole floors.
- Salon / Dining
- Custom teak table with billfish inlay Matched teak and holly sole Teak doors Matching marine clock/tide gauges Plenty of extra storage Separate air conditioning system Separate stand up rod storage locker with teak/glass door Separate lazarette storage in floor L-shaped settee sleeps 2 & drop down dinette Adjustable height settee table (2) separate removable stools Bench seat converts to two bunks Clarion CD/DVD Flat screen Panasonic TV Lexan sliding entrance door with sliding bug screen built into door Built-in cabinet rod storage rack with door Pull up extra berth
- Built in Black & Decker coffee maker Samsung microwave 2 burner glass flat top stove Nova Kool side by side refrigerator/freezer Plenty of extra storage Large counter space Seperate wind speed indicator
- Master Stateroom
- Walk around queen size berth Hanging locker Extra storage under berth Large escape hatch Separate air conditioning system Privacy curtain Large new flatscreen TV (SAT TV) Teak sole
- Vacu flush head Teak door Large separate shower with Lexan door Medicine cabinet Extra storage Vanity with sink and mirror Air conditioning vent Separate deck hatch
- Helm Area
- Electric double helm seat w/ new upholstery Air conditioning vent at helm Stainless steel ship's wheel Electric windshield vent 3 windshield wipers/washers Custom heavy duty Palm Beach tuna tower Upgraded 4" tuna tower stanchions, overbuilt New refrigerator and sink Built in spreader lights aft Helm ice maker L-shaped wrap around bench seat Hard top with hand rails Remote windlass control Lee double spreader riggers Tuna tower hard top buggy Extra wide buggy seat tower (9) rocket launchers Built in side spreader lights into hard top Clear Eisenglass, new in 2012
- Furuno RD-30 digital speed/temp/depth Furuno FCV1100L color LCD sounder (2) Furuno color NavNet plotters, lower station and tower Furuno NavNet radar, separate unit Simrad AP-20 autopilot Sea Key emergency system (1) Icom VHF M502's with loud speakers, lower station and tower Volvo electric shift binnacle Volvo EDC diagnostic key pad Volvo analog engine gauges Clarion marine sound system Digital electronic engine Volvo gauge All hard plastic electronic covers Full dash vinyl cover Tower has Icom VHF M50 Tower has Furuno NavNet system Fixed mount quick release EPIRB Simrad weather station wind direction/speed indicator Remote spot light SAT TV
- Electrical System
- 50 amp Glendinning auto retrieve shore power cable 30 amp TV/phone hook up Onan generator with appx. 777 hrs 12 volt 110/220 volt
- Mechanical Equipment
- 6 man hard case mounted life raft Maxell windlass, chain/rode Plow anchor Switlick 6 person life raft EPIRB Hydraulic engine hatch, deck Helm AC vent
- Engine Room
- Extended Engine Warranty through October 22, 2012 Spotless engine room with clean bilges Diamond plate stainless steel floor Reverso oil changer Glendinning electric cable retrieve system C-charger, 3 stage, for dry cell gel batteries Racor vacuum gauge fuel filters Extra rod storage Hydraulic engine room hatch/floor Water heater Dripless shafts Huge Groco strainers Fireboy fire system Spare parts kits
- Built in live well, bait prep sink Separate tackle station drawers Aft facing mates seat Fresh/salt water wash down (4) rod holders Lee SR fighting chair with 4 rod holders Under gunnel rod storage racks Tackle station Folding aft bench seat Huge fish box with pump out, macerated Transom door All non skid deck Overhead lighting Custom leaning post with rocket launchers New coaming bolsters Teaser reels Custom swim platform & ladder
- Owner's personal items.
- Broker's Remarks
- Want a clean Pursuit that is a proven battle wagon with all the bells and whistles? Stop by for your own personal inspection of "Pelagic Pursuit". She is one of the best Pursuits on the market - clean and turn key. Don't let this boat get away from you!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Gregg Somerville at Galati Yacht Sales, P.O. Box 862; 900 South Bay Blvd., Anna Maria, FL 34216 at Sales: 941-757-1365, Direct: 813-495-0301, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here