- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This boat has received numerous upgrades since 2007. Please review listing specs for more details. She shows very well for her age and boasts a modest cruise at very good fuel consumption for any trawler style.
Upgrades: New soft goods including (bedspreads, sheets, padding, sofa and carpets), exterior paint, both hull and topsides, bottom paint, new stainless steel railings, new stainless window frames, full detail.
- Displacement: 22000
- Total Power: 220 Cruising Speed: 10 Max Speed: 14
- Fuel: 350 Fresh Water: 200
- This boat has received numerous upgrades since 2007. Please review listing specs for more details. She shows very well for her age and boasts a modest cruise at very good fuel consumption for any trawler style. Upgrades: New soft goods including (bedspreads, sheets, padding, sofa and carpets). Exterior paint, both hull and topsides, bottom paint, new stainless steel railings, new stainless window frames, full detail.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This is a great 2 Stateroom layout with the large master stateroom located aft. The master suite has a large queen sized island berth with night-stands both port & starboard. A vanity and drawers are to port and a large storage area is starboard. A pair of his and hers large hanging lockers provide storage for formal clothing. The ensuite master head is very large and features a bathtub/shower, marine toilet, sink vanity and more storage. Moving forward and up some steps brings you into a large salon with L-shaped sofa seating in the aft starboard corner. Sliding door access both port and starboard for entry from outside. A full helm station located starboard within the salon. Moving forward through the salon, down three steps you will see the galley to port and the guest head to starboard. The guest stateroom is located all the way forward with stacked twin berths, shelves, plenty of storage and locker space.
- A/C and reverse cycle heat in salon New Carpet Lower Helm Station New L-Shaped Sofa with storage Storage Drawers & Compartments Sliding Doors (Port & Stbd)
- 3 Burner Electric Stove w/oven Stainless Steel Sink Coffee Maker Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer Icerette Icemaker Hot/Cold Sink Microwave Oven
- Master Stateroom
- Large Queen Island Berth Port & Stbd Nightstands Large Hanging lockers Storage Compartments and Drawers Ensuite Head Vanity Accent Lighting New Stainless Steel portholes New Bedspread New Drapes & Blinds (2007)
- Master Head
- Tub/Shower Mirrors Indirect Lighting Marine Toilet Storage Compartments Vanity Sink A/C -Heat Controls
- Forward Guest Stateroom
- Twin Over/Under Berths Hanging Locker Storage Drawers Access to Day Head A/C - Heat Controls Accent Lighting
- Guest Head
- Sink Shower Marine Toilet Lighting Mirror
- Electrical System
- New Kohler 10KW generator (200 hours) 12V-120V Inverter AC/DC Distribution Panels Multi-Zone AC/Heat
- Spotlight Raymarine Autopilot Icom VHF EPIRB AM/FM/CD Player Raymarine C120 Color GPS plotter/sirius weather 4KW radar array
- Maxwell 3500 Windlass with bridge remote Raritan Head systems Racor Fuel Filters Electra-Sans systems
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here