This is the lowest priced 2001 31' Cabo on the market. This vessel has very low hours, has never been fished and is barely broken-in. It shows as new. The engines are the preferred 420 hp CAT's. There is no reason to wait!
- Beam: 12.5 Max Draft: 3.2 Displacement: 15750
- Total Power: 420
- Fuel: 320 Fresh Water: 50
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The cabin is entered through a centerline sliding door. Down several steps you will find very comfortable headroom. You can't help but notice the trademark teak and holly sole. The interior has a very neutral blend of colors with an ultrasand simulated leather settee to starboard and a Corian Sierra Aurora surfaced galley countertop with stainless bowl sink to port. The satin finish interior teak wood accents the custom Osterville decor. To protect the teak and holly sole, there is a removable neutral berber carpet with a non-slip backing. Just aft of the port side galley is the wet head. Opposite of the head, just starboard of the entranceway is the vessel's Ship Service panel, built-in TV with cable hook up, stereo system with an AM/FM/CD player.
- This vessel has the preferred offset double berth in the bow, with cabinet storage above. It will sleep 4, 2 in forward and 2 in an upper and lower arrangement with the conversion of the settee back hinging to form upper and lower berth.
- Corian Sierra Aurora counter-tops Upper galley cabinet storage Refrigerator AC/DC with freezer in top section Single polished stainless steel sink Positive catches on all cabinet doors and drawers Microwave/ convection oven Recessed Kenyon ceramic 1 burner cook top with Corian lid cover Indirect recessed lighting
- Helm Console
- Edson aluminum helm wheel Custom gauge package Glendinning hynautic controls 110 Volt helm ice maker below captain seat along companionway Storage with tackle drawers Canvas console cover Ritchie compass with light Port and starboard forward facing seating Glendinning engine synchronizer Switch panel
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine
- Engine alarm system Oil exchange system Electric horn CruiseAir reverse cycle air conditioning Holding tank with dockside macerator discharge Emergency crash pump Racor fuel filters Sound insulation Hot water heater 2 12 Volt bilge pumps automatic/ manual 2 Engine hour meters Fireboy fire extinguishing system Hynautic hydraulic engine controls Dripless shaft logs Electric lift up with hydraulic rams for helm lift access to engine room
- Electrical System
- 5 kW Westerbeke generator Automatic converter/ battery charger 12 Volt engine room lighting 4 Heavy duty batteries Battery parallel DC electrical distribution panel AC electrical distribution with battery voltage and load meter 30 Amp shore power with 50' cord Bonded electrical system
- Deck Equipment
- Lewmar Concept (12 volt) windlass Stainless steel rub rail Recessed trim tabs Remote spotlight Anchor chute with roller assembly Aluminum deck and bow rails Custom tuna tower 4 Sided enclosure Fortress anchor Window actuator at helm Windshield wipers
- Freshwater washdown Saltwater washdown Transom door with lift gate Fishbox in-deck Rod holders in tower 4 Rod holders Transom mounted livewell Cockpit combing pads 110 Volt freezer plates in command deck ice box 110 Volt icemaker below helm seat
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Northstar 952xd Color Chart plotter/GPS Simrad AP 11 Autopilot Furuno fish finder Remote Spotlight Icom VHF at Helm GPS in Tower Icom VHF in tower
- Contact Jim Azzolini of Galati Yacht Sales, Destin at 850-650-7520 or email@example.com.