Excellent condition throughout. Very clean boat. Varnish done 8/06. Very clean engine room. All canvas redone in '05. The owner, since buying the boat, has checked all systems. He was planning many extended weeks and weekends to enjoy his pride and joy. Very well priced and condition is above average. If you are looking for that special trawler, a queen bed aft stateroom with stall shower, look no more.
- Displacement: 22000
- Total Power: 135
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 200 Holding: 40
- Galley up salon has L-shaped settee to port with Hi/Lo dropleaf table, with pad to convert to double berth. Lower helm forward starboard with side door. Portside sliding door is aft of dinette. Galley is aft of helmseat along starboard wall. Master stateroom aft with walkaround queen berth, hanging locker, and numerous drawers and cabinets. Master head has separate stall shower. Guest stateroom forward with V-berth and large head with hot & cold shower. Teak parquet flooring throughout boat in excellent condition. Excellent condition throughout. Very clean boat. Varnish done 8/06. Very clean engine room. All canvas redone in '05.
- 3 burner Princess propane stove with oven Tek II Norcold refrigerator / freezer Double, deep stainless sink Microwave
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Auto helm autopilot Jensen AM/FM CD player with 6 speakers Garmin 2010 C GPS / plotter, new '05 Sharp 19" TV with separate DVD player VHF radios Datamarine offshore depth sounder
- Deck and Hull
- 35 lb. CQR anchor with 50' chain and 200' nylon rode Vetus windlass Two 50' 30 amp shore power cords 22 lb. Danforth with 30' chain and 200' nylon rode Dinghy davits, new '06 Interlux epoxy barrier coat and 2 coats bottom paint, '05 Teak decks in very good condition Bimini & enclosure, new '05 Window covers, new '05
- Engine Room and Mechanial Equipment
- 22,000 btu AC, 2 units 8 Kw generator Tank watch display for holding tank New house batteries
- The owner, since buying the boat, has checked all systems. He was planning many extended weeks and weekends to enjoy his pride and joy. Very well priced and condition is above average. If you are looking for that special trawler, a queen bed aft stateroom with stall shower, look no more.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact David Kempf of Galati Yacht Sales, Riviera Dunes at 941-955-8833 or email@example.com
At Galati Yacht Sales our goal is simple- total customer satisfaction.
Our mission is “To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers”.
Visit us online at www.galatiyachts.com