- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1S Inboards
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"Cool Change" has been wonderfully cared for and has been lightly used here on the Chesapeake Bay with under 300 hours on her Mercruiser 8.1S Inboards and only 80 hours on her generator. Featuring all the high quality craftmanship that Formula is noted for, "Cool Change" is loaded with features including fresh canvas, generator, air conditioning, high gloss cabinetry, etc. A great running boat that is ready to be enjoyed by its next owner!
Easily seen in Baltimore's Inner Harbor, just minutes off of I-95 and only 20 minutes from Baltimore Washington International (BWI) Airport, "Cool Change" is a definite must see!
- "Cool Change" exhibits the quality and attention Formula Boats are noted for from Stem to Stern. Boarding and watersports are easy thanks to a large swim platform with integrated swim ladder. This swim platform is designed so that hydraulics can be added if a a lift platform is desired. Across the transom is a large storage compartment for inflatables, water toys, cleaning supplies, fenders, etc. Walking forward into the cockpit there is wetbar with icemaker and storage to port and a large u-shaped lounge to starboard. An additional companion lounge is forward and to port and the helm has room for captain and companions on the starboard. Centerline there is a nice safe walkthrough windshield making access to the bow and sunpad a breeze. The helm is well laid out and there is plenty of room for mounting electronics. Going down below the cabin benefits from an open layout with neutral carpeting and soft goods. This coupled with the abundance of head room make this area light and inviting. The head is immediately to port and features a vacuflush head and large stall shower with seat. The galley is just ahead and to port and has rich high gloss cabinetry and solid surface countertop. The galley is loaded with stovetop, microwave, refrigerator, freezer and sink. Across from the galley is a large crescent shaped dinette with high gloss table. The dinette is done in a tan ultraleather and makes a great area for entertaining, dining, playing cards, etc. The salon/dinette area benefits from an open mid cabin arrangement that gives another seating area with L-shaped settee that curtains off and fills in for a guest sleeping area at night. The master berth also can be sectioned off for privacy. The berth itself is a large centerline island double with drawer storage below. Air Conditioning and Heat Pressurized Freshwater System Hot Water Heater VacuFlush Head Stall Shower w/ Seat Two Burner Stove Top Microwave Oven Refrigerator and Freezer Sink Solid Surface Counter tops AM/FM Stereo w/ CD Changer Color TV VHS
- Double 30amp Shorepower System AC Power System DC Power System Kohler Generator with only 85 hours! Batteries Battery Charger Bonding System
- Raymarine GPS Raymarine Tri Data Trim Tab Indicators Trim Tabs ACR Spotlight Standard Horizon VHF 12Volt Accesory Plug Stereo Remote at Helm Compass Windlass Controls Electric Engine Hatch
- Hull & Construction
- Full Canvas Enclosure in Great Condition Bow Sunpads Anchor Anchor Windlass Cockpit Lounge with Table Wetbar in Cockpit Cockpit Icemaker Walk Through Windshield Bow Rails Navigational Lights Spot Light
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.