- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496-Magnum 375-hp Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) BAR NONE THIS 2008 SEA RAY 340 SUNDANCER OFFERS ONE OF THE CLEANEST MOST WELL CARED FOR AND NICELY EQUIPPED OPTIONS ON THE BROKERAGE MARKET CURRENTLY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
***EXTENDED WARRANTY ON ENGINE'S UNTIL 06-27-2015 (TRANSFERRABLE @ TIME OF SALE.)
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 496-Magnum 375-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo III Sterndrives paired with the optional DTS Controls and only 100 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Central Vacuum System, Canvas Carpet Runners, Kohler 5.0kw Generator (5 Hours), Windlass Anchor, Bow Thruster, Cockpit Wet-Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator, Optional Soft-Top Canvas Package w/Full Isin-Glass Enclosure, Teak Cockpit Table w/Sun-Pad Filler Cushion, Raymarine C-80 (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter, AM/FM Stereo System w/6-Disc CD-Player & iPod/MP3 Connection, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Pride of ownership shows. Sale includes owners manuals and maintenance records. Note factory options: 496-Magnum Engine's w/DTS & Bravo III's, Bow Thruster, Soft-Top Canvas Package, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Refrigerator, Forward Deck Sun-Pad, Macerator w/Sea-Cock (not for Great Lakes usage), Central Vacuum System, 22" LCD-Television in Salon w/Surround Sound System, 10.4" Flip-Down LCD-Television in Aft-Cabin w/DVD-Player. Highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Impressive family cruiser matches European sportboats for aggressive styling, luxury appointments. Spacious mid-cabin interior with cherry cabinetry, solid-wood dining table, leather sofa sleeps six. Topside features include roomy single-level cockpit, transom storage locker, extended swim platform. Ergonomic helm layout has space for flush-mounting electronics. Electric engine hatch lifts to reveal engine compartment.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Hanging Lockers (Port/Starboard) Forward Berth Drawer Storage Forward Berth Port/Starboard Storage Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Aft / Mid-Cabin w/10.4" Flip-Down LCD-Television & DVD-Player Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Canvas Carpet Runners Salon w/22" LCD-Television Paired w/Surround Sound System Cherry Wood Interior Cabinetry Central Vacuum System Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (2-Burner Electric) Microwave Oven Coffee Maker
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Raymarine C-80 (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/6-Disc CD-Player, iPod/MP3 Connection, Satellite Radio
- (4) Batteries (NEW May 2011) (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger Kohler 5.0kw Generator (5-Hours) (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches -- Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator Built-in Cockpit Cooler Storage Teak Cockpit Table; Note Sun-Pad Filler for Aft-Cockpit Power Windshield Vent Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls Optional Forward Deck Sun-Pad Anchor Locker Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Transom Door Transom Shower Transom Storage Locker Flip-Up Helm & Companion Seat Bolsters
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Soft-Top Canvas Package Option w/Full Isin-Glass Enclosure Bow Thruster Owners Manuals Maintenance Records Dockside City Water Connection Extended Warranty on Engine's Through 06-27-2015 (Transferable at time of sale) Digital Throttle (DTS) Option 5" Remote Control Spotlight ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.