This 2004 model 34z is undergoing complete restoration by the MJM builder, Boston BoatWorks to include new 40z style zipper StrataGlass side curtains. The Yanmar 440 HP diesel engine has been rebuilt and repainted and has less than 10 hours use. Original engine had 516 hours. Available in Boston late July in time for August cruising in New England. A sistership is shown in photos. A transom seat is not included. As set up now, folding teak deck chairs and table would work well. Alternatively, either a transom seat with Adirondack style varnished teak slats can be installed or 40z style seat with bolstered bottom and back cusions.
- Length at Waterline: 33.35 Beam: 11 Max Draft: 2.5 Max Bridge Clearance: 9.2
- Yanmar 440 HP Rebuilt & Repainted by Yanmar 2012 with less than 10 hours Original engine had 561 hours.
- Fuel: 150 gals Fresh Water: 60 Holding: 20
- Hull & Deck
- A unique boat with US Patented design. Carolina flare forward for a dry ride, modified deep-V hull with dual lifting strakes for offshore performance and soft re-entry into waves, classic speedboat transom with tumblehome. Premium Stars & Stripes Awlgrip hull finish with cove and boot stripes. High-tech composite construction 10 year blister warranty Antifouling bottom paint over epoxy barrier coat. White gelcoat bilge finish Lo-maintenance hi-density PVC rubrail with stainless cap. Teak & Thiokol Pilothouse Sole Stidd Piloting Chairs Outboard-opening Transom Door 6 Pairs of stainless handrails Muir hi-polish bow roller & anchor Stainless foredeck safety rail Muir electric windlass Nav table to port of piloting console Scandvik H/C shower on swim platform Varnished Pilothouse Table w/Leaf
- Interior Layout
- The interior is designed for entertaining friends. The effect is that of walking into a lounge having Corian counter surfaces and an entertainment center. Includes a Wallas 4D diesel heater for year-round operation. Gloss varnished teak cabin sole Wrap-around bolstered Blue Finn UltraLeather saloon lounge converts to double berth. Custom fitted bedding. Telescoping Saloon table Throw Pillows Satin varnished cherry trim, drawers and louvered cabinets Hanging locker Electrical panel to starboard Enclosed head w/shower & vanity. 2-Drawer Bureau & Shoe Locker Head door with full-length mirror when opened to create privacy for changing in cabin. Shower sump pump. Vacuflush head Holding tank with marina pump-out & offshore discharge pump.
- Corian countertop with cherry cabinetry Single burner ceramic cooktop Panasonic NN-T888S stainless 1.1 cu.ft. convection-microwave Flatware, Utensils & 4 Place Settings Utensil & flatware drawers Hot/cold pressure water system General Ecology Seagull water purifier
- Recessed BlueSea 19 breaker DC panel with digital volt/load meters. Recessed BlueSea AC distribution panel w/11 breakers Two 4D 200 amp absorbed glass matt batteries Westerbeke 5KW 5BCDB Generator (162 hrs) 16,000 BTU MarineAir Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning Stainless 12 volt outlets (4) Balmar smart voltage regulator 50' 30 amp Shorepower cord Rule auto bilge pump (2) Full color-coded/tagged modular wiring. GFIC 110V outlets (5) Windshield wipers w/washers Hella cabin fans (2) Cantalupi cabin reading lights (4) Overhead halogen lights on dimmers (7) Engine & cockpit courtesy lights 200,000 CP spotlight w/autosweep Freedom 20 Heart interface/charger
- Propulsion & Steering
- 440 HP Yanmar Diesel ZF high-performance 8 degree down angle transmission. Aquamet 22 1.75" shaft w/4blade bronze prop PSS dripless shaft seal Bronze thru-hulls & strainers Prop Spurs Sound absorbing vinyl overheads Kobelt single lever shift & throttle. Luther aluminum fuel tanks Custom Sounddown Silencer muffler Edson 24" quick response stainless destroyer wheel w/teak rim Sea Star HD hydraulic steering Furuno NavPilot 522 Autopilot w/remote Recessed Bennett trim-tabs Side Power 55 Bow Thruster w/Joy Stick control
- Entertainment System
- Clarion AM/FM/DVD/CD/MP3 player Clarion 6 Cartridge DVD Player Clarion saloon & pilothouse speaker 19" Flat Screen LCD TV w/Marina Antenna Cable Connection
- Navigational & Communication
- 34z is set up for a co-pilot with purpose-built navigation station on the port side of the companionway entrance. The chart table takes a full-size Chart Kit and has an instrument panel where VHF is mounted along connections for a laptop computer with GPS feed. Furuno 1922C 10.4" Color LCD Display 3.5' Open Array 48m 4 KW Radar Furuno Depth Sounder Furuno GP 1700C Boat speed & water temperature sensor Stainless Dual Trumpet Horn Icom M502 VHF with DSC. 8' Digital antenna w/hinge mount
- 4-8x27 fenders 4-35'x1/2" braided docklines 1 fire extinguisher 20' 5/16 ss chain/250' nylon rode Boatyard Toolbox Yanmar Engine spares kit & manual Lewmar33# hi-polish stainless steel claw anchor