- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 350-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
CURRENT OWNER OF 24-YEARS OFFERS THIS NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR 1984 SEA RAY 390 SEDAN FOR SALE -- SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454-cid 350-hp Gas Engine's with 1000 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones w/Digital-Controls), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower, Windlass Anchor, Onan 6.5kw Generator (435-Hours), Garmin (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter (400-Series), Full Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Bimini-Top w/Mooring Cover, Aft-Deck Cover), Dry-Bar w/Ice-Maker, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Pride of ownership shows throughout; Very nice boat! Stringers replaced in 2004, Dripless Shaft Logs, (2) Spare Propellers, Spare Shaft, Upgraded Electronic Ignitions, New Sound System w/CD-Player & Speakers, New 100-gal Freshwater Tank. Highly recommended by listing agent.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Versatile sport-fishing boat with contemporary 1990s styling gave owners good value for the money. Spacious accommodations include private master stateroom with double berth, guest stateroom with upper/lower berths, fully equipped galley, carpeted salon with convertible sofa and lower helm. Huge cockpit with transom door has room for several anglers.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Salon Sofa to Port (Convertible to Berth) Salon w/(2) Chairs to Starboard Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower Central Vacuum Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones w/Digital Controls)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Ice-Maker Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (3-Burner Electric) Microwave Oven
- Note Upper & Lower Stations. Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum-Log (Depth/Speed) Garmin 400-Series (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter NEWER Sony AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & NEWER Speakers
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger 12v Plug-in (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs w/Cord Onan 6.5kw Generator (435-Hours) Emergency / Parallel Start System
- Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens & Canvas Covers Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker Fender Holders Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder; Note Swim Platfrom Teak Inserts Radar Arch
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Helm Cover, Bimini Top, Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover, Aft Deck Cover, Forward Windshield Cover, Hatch Covers) (3) Windshield Wipers (1) Spare Shaft (2) Spare Propellers Horn Stringers Replaced in 2004 Upgraded Electronic Ignition Dripless Shaft Packing New 100-Gal Freshwater Tank CURRENT OWNER OF 24-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.