- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
$5,000 Price Reduction 9/12 !!!
Live the Dream!!
Great for Cruising the Florida Keys and the Islands !!
Motivated Seller, bring offers!!!
The highly sought after Endeavour 37 is a fine cruising vessel designed for comfort, safety and ease of handling. She is great for cruising the Florida Keys and Islands with her modest draft, large cockpit, spacious interior and wide side decks. With some personal touches and TLC “Imagine” will makes a great liveaboard and a comfortable cruiser.
Click on Full Specs to see all she has to offer.
- Accommodations / Overview
- Entering the interior from the companion way you will find the owners double stateroom to port aft with standup dressing area, hanging locker and bureau and private access to the large head. The head features a vanity, shower and manual flush head. To starboard aft are the guest quarter berth and a working nav station just forward. The fully functioning u-shaped galley is mid-ship starboard. Forward is the large salon/dining area with teak folding dining table. There is plenty of storage everywhere and with (11) opening ports and (2) overhead opening hatches there is plenty of light and ventilation. Teak wood trim throughout. Teak parquet flooring throughout. New salon seat cushions. Tiled countertops. Working large Nav Station.
- Salon / Dinette
- Forward dinette and settee, new cushions. Teak folding dining table. Lighting 12V. Neutral colored fabrics. Teak parquet flooring. Curtains. Overhead opening hatch. Six opening port lights.
- U-shaped galley starboard. 3.5 Cubic ice box freezer. Two burner LPG stove with oven. Tiled countertop. Deep double stainless steel sink with single lever faucet. Over and under cabinets. Four drawers. Teak parquet flooring. Lighting 12V/110V. Two opening port lights. GFIC 120V outlet. Hot and Cold pressure water system. Water heater (6) gallon.
- Master Stateroom
- Aft to port. Double berth, sleeps (2). Hanging Locker Drawers (2). Storage under berth. Seat. Private entry to head. Teak parquet flooring. Overhead lighting 12V/110V. Opening port light.
- Vanity with porcelain sink and faucet. Cabinets over and under. Manual pump head. Shower. Lights, 12V/110V. GFIC Outlet 110V. Fiberglass self-draining floor. Opening port light.
- Guest Quarter Berth
- Aft to starboard. Double berth sleeps (2). Lighting 12V/110V. Opening port light.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Si-Tex GPS-9D. Raytheon RL9 LCD 22 mile Radar. Depth/Speed/Wind Speed and Direction / Distance Log. ICOM VHF with Command MIC II at helm. ICOM 725 HAM radio with tuner and backstay antenna. Binnacle 5” Compass. Full Instrumentation at helm. Stereo AM/FM/CD/Cassette.
- Prowatt 1000 Inverter and battery charger. (2) 130W solar panels with regulator. Balmar 75 amp. Alternator with ARS 11 regulator. (1) Engine battery 12V. (6) Golf cart house batteries. 30 amp shore power cable. Battery Parallel Switch. Galvanic isolator. Electrical system 12Vdc/110Vac.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Cockpit seating with seat cushions. Bimini Top and dodger. Two deck hatches, one opening hatch. Opening port lights (10). Two Dorado vents. Anchors: CQR 35#, Bruce 33# with 3/8” chain & rode on bow, Danforth 12# and rode on stern and Danforth 18# spare. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Navigation Lights (COLREGS). Horn hand held. Fiberglass deck with non-skid. Fenders and Lines. Life jackets. Horseshoe Ring. MOM 8 module. Man overboard pole. Davis Echomaster radar reflector. Steaming cone. Jack lines. Safety harness and Bosons’ chair. Transom boarding ladder. Folding cockpit table. Bow rails with stainless steel stanchions. Stainless steel cleats. Stainless steel propane BBQ. Bottom paint.
- Sails and Rigging
- Main sail on boom new 2009. Genoa 150% and 110%. Roller furling. Hydraulic back stay adjuster. Winches; (2) Lewmar 44 self-tailing sheet, (2) Lewmar 8 speed at mast.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Single Perkins 4-108, 50 HP (5600 hours as of 6/12). Racor 500 fuel filter. Low oil and high temperature engine alarms. Hurth Marine reduction gear. Bronze raw water cooled bearing. Fresh water cooling system (FWC). 1 1/4” stainless steel propeller shaft. (2) Automatic bilge pumps. Blower 12V. Manual Gusher type emergency bilge pump. Hot water heater (6) gallon. Fire-Boy Halon 1211 automatic fire control in engine room. Four portable Amerex and Kidde dry chemical extinguishers. Engine fuel shut off valve. Manual cable steering. Pur 40E Water maker 1.5 gal/hr.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Dean Roussinos - Central Listing Agent - 941-773-2263