- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
EXCELLENT BUYING OPPORTUNITY .....
"OASIS" IS A BEAUTIFUL 2001 42' MANTA
This vessel has been continuously upgraded and outfitted for a
total cruising lifestyle.
She is totally optioned with everything needed for long-range cruising .....
Twin Air Conditioning Systems, Generator (New 2007),
Six Solar Panels, Inverter, Water Maker, Washer/Dryer,
Updated Raymarine Electronics, Dinghy and EPIRB.
This vessel has it ALL and is ready to sail you to your dream destination.
"Oasis" must be seen to be appreciated and is priced to be sold NOW !!!
Bring all offers.
- Accommodations Overview
- This 42 Manta has been meticulously maintained by second owner since new. Comfortable accommodations with (3) Staterooms and (2) Heads. Owner's Master Stateroom Suite with private Head is located in the Port Hull. Guest Staterooms and Head are located in the Starboard Hull. Interior finish is a blend of simulated wood textures. Vinyl headliners. Corian Light Sandstone countertops in Salon and Galley. Composite Formica countertops in Heads. Wood moldings. Louvered wood doors. High durability synthetic teak and holly soles.
- Salon / Dinette
- L-shaped settee with storage under. (2) Ottomans with varnished wood bases with storage and matching upholstered cushion tops. Large adjustable dining table. LED Courtesy Lights. Navigational area with chart storage and nav light. Entertainment Center with 24" Dynex LED flat screen TV (NEW 3/2011) and DVD player with wet locker below. Pioneer cassette/ CD player with remote. Bose speakers. Hella Turbo ventilation fans.
- U-Shaped Galley. Alder Barbour top loading 10 cu. ft. 12V 60/40 refrigerator/freezer with 6" foam insulation and divider and timer. Seaward-Princess (3) burner propane stove/oven with storage locker below. GE 110v Microwave. 12v Cook top exhaust blower/vent over stove. Seaward propane remote solenoid shut-off valve. 20lb Aluminum propane tank and backup propane tank. Parker, Goldring solenoid valve with remote. U-shaped station with large Corian counter space, drawers and storage above and below. Double stainless steel sink with hot and cold water mixer. Seagull Nature Pure drinking filter spigot. Electric salt water faucet at sink - NEW 10/2011. Nicro solar/12v exhaust vent above sink.
- Port Hull / Owners' Master Suite
- The Port Hull houses the Owner's Master Suite with private Head. Pantry storage and large bookcase line port companionway. Queen size bed facing fore and aft. Settee. Large cedar-lined hanging locker. Drawer space. Extra storage locker. Pantry storage adjacent to head inboard. Large bookcase in port companionway. Master Head Jabsco Quiet Flush electric fresh water marine toilet. Vanity with countertop, sink and storage below. Mirror. Locker. Separate shower stall with curtain.
- Starboard Hull / Guest Staterooms
- Starboard Hull has (1) Stateroom forward and (1) aft with access to the Guest Head from either cabin. Large custom teak bookcase in starboard companionway. F orward Stateroom Forward cabin with double berth. Storage cabinet. Extra built-in upper storage compartment above berth. Splendide 110v combo washer/dryer. Aft Stateroom Queen size berth facing athwart ship. Settee. Cedar-lined hanging locker. Storage drawers. Guest Head Jabsco Quiet Flush electric fresh water marine toilet. Countertop with sink. Storage cabinet under sink. Mirror. Locker. Separate shower stall with curtain.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Nav Station ICOM IC-M422 VHF Radio. Raymarine ST60, Depth, Sound, Speed. Switch for Radar Arch mounted Primary VHF Antenna. Helm Station Raymarine C-80 Color Chart Plotter/ Color Radar - NEW 2/2007. ICOM IC-M422 VHF Radio with RAM mike. Raymarine 24 mile Ray Dome. Raymarine ST60 Graphic. Raymarine ST60T Wind - NEW 2/2011. Raymarine AIS - NEW 2/2011. Raymarine ST 6002 Smart Pilot Auto Pilot, below deck, hydraulic RAM - NEW 2/2011. GPS interfaced with Radar, Auto Pilot and VHF Radio. Ritchie Powerdamp Compass. Fold-down back up VHF antenna at masthead Wireless Weather Station with recording barometer, wind direction and speed. Indoor and outdoor temp sensors. Skywatch Marine SAT TV system (anchorage tracking). AT&T Cruise net for Internet Access with Antenna. SSB Antenna – whip on arch. Glomex Antenna at masthead. ACR Satellite 406 Mghz EPIRB.
- NextGen Marine 5.5kW generator with remote start – NEW 12/2007 (264 hours) – and second enclosure. (2) AGM Engine batteries – NEW 10/2011. Battery isolators with engine parallel switch. Pathmaker battery combiner with parallel switch. Heart Link-10 electrical meter on house bank. (2) 60 amp Alternators. (6) AGM 6 Volt (660 amp-hrs) golf cart type House batteries – NEW 10/2011. Heart, Pathmaker 100/3 Battery isolation/ interface. Paneltronics A/C-D/C electrical panel with digital meters. 30 amp Zinc saver. (6) 85 Watt Siemens solar panels. Controllers for solar panels. SB50 Solar Power remote display. (3) Extra 12v outlets: (2) in Salon, (1) in Nav Station. Separate 12-volt AGM starting batteries each engine. Strikeshield Lightening Protection. Statpower Truecharge 40+ charger. Extra 12v fan ventilation for electrical panel/battery charger compartment. 110-volt Shore power with (2) 50 ft. 30 amp shore cords with custom covers. 12-volt Interior lighting – mostly LED. 12-volt LED Courtesy lights. (2) Radar reflectors mounted at spreaders. Telephone and Cable connections.
- Spectra Catalina 300 water maker - 12 gal/hr (auto flush) - NEW 2/2009. 100 Gal. aluminum water tank. Flojet R4525-743 water pressurizer. Seaward F-1200 11 Gal. hot water heater - NEW 2/2009. Flojet 4325-43L deck wash pump. (2) Jabsco Quiet Flush electric fresh water marine toilets (Starboard Guest NEW 3/2009). (2) 20 Gal. Holding tanks (Starboard Guest NEW 3/2009). (2) Jabsco macerators. (2) Rule 500 shower sump pumps. (2) Jabsco 1950 Auto bilge pumps. (2) Whale Gusher manual bilge pumps. (2) Jabsco Heads with "Y" valve. (2) TankWatch holding tank alarms.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Includes AB 11' 6” Dinghy. Ferro Super Shield exterior gel-coat. Bottom paint February 2011. Hull, deck, and bulkhead constructed of triaxial, biaxial, and unidirectional fiberglass with vinylester,isophthalic resins. Nida-core core in subsoles and bulkheads, all vacuum bagged for stiffness, strength and lightweight. Hull fastened to deck chemically and mechanically. Collision bulkheads with watertight compartments in bow and keels. Deck hardware reinforced with aluminum plates molded into lay-up. Twin fiberglass fin keels molded integral with hulls. Twin high density foam/fiberglass rudders with 2" diameter solid stainless steel shaft. Aluminum radar arch/ hard top/ dingy davit, welded, anodized, aluminum tube construction. Integral painted aluminum hard top. Strataglass windshield with opening center window. Windshield covers - NEW 6/2010. Molded console with space for instrumentation and line bin at helm. Bulkhead mounted stainless steel steering wheel. Adjustable helm seat with foot rest. Helm Station red /white fluorescent chart light. Custom arch bench seat with backrest and cushions. Roll-down vinyl half Cockpit side curtains. Strataglass full Cockpit Enclosure with interchangeable mesh panels. Bose speakers in Cockpit. Full set of cockpit cushions. Removable cockpit table with storage bracket in starboard berth. Sling seat. (3) Fiberglass storage boxes. Cockpit bimini lighting. Cockpit stay-dry vinyl floor tiles. Molded steps port and starboard. Transoms with boarding gate. Bomar companionway door with locking latches and screen. Polycast 3/8” acrylic tinted salon windows with sunscreens. Molded non-skid on all deck surfaces. (4) Large foredeck lockers with locking latches. Stainless steel corner bow rails with integral seat. Nav lights. Trilight on Masthead. Anchor light. Combo deck light/ streaming light. Nicro solar powered vents on head hatches. 28" Stainless steel stanchions. Double life lines with boarding gates, port and starboard, mid-ships and aft. (2) 12" Stainless steel bow, spring line, and anchor cleats. (2) Stainless steel transom rails. (2) Stainless steel stern boarding rails. (2) Stainless steel cabin top rails. (2) Stainles steel cockpit hand rails. (6) Bomar aluminum opening deck hatches with screens. (8) Bomar aluminum opening ports with screens and Ocean sunshades. Vinyl coated polyester mesh trampolines - NEW 7/2009. Folding/telescoping swim ladders. Molded crossbeam and strut. All non-corosive Marelon seacocks. Maxwelll, VWC 1200 electric windlass with 12v remote chain counter at Helm. Anchor chain locker. Custom stainless steel anchor roller. Second short bow anchor roller. 5/8 Nylon 20 ft. bridle. Aluminum Spade anchor 140’ 5/16” all chain rode. Fortress FX-23 second anchor with 30’ HT 5/16” chain and 250’ 5/8” nylon rode ((3) stowage possibilities). Double anchor bridle system for “Bahamian mooring” style anchoring. Anchor 12v saltwater wash down. Stern fresh water hose. Stern fresh water shower. Rainwater catch system. Upgraded dinghy davit system. Optional Harken 42 2-speed electric 12v self-tailing winch in Cockpit for easy handling of lowering and raising dinghy. 6:1 Lifting tackle. Force 10 BBQ grill in Cockpit.
- Sails and Rigging
- Full batten 10.3 oz high modulus Dacron Main Sail (NEW 11/2008) with (2) Reefs. Asymmetrical Spinnaker with sock. Boom bag sail cover. Lazy jacks mounted to spreaders and Boom basket. Strong sail track and slide system. Rigid boom vang. Dutchman boom brake. Self-tacking, full batten 8.3 oz high modulus Dacron jib with Camber Spar. Jib cover and lazy jacks jib - 2008. Running backstays. New England T-900 Main halyard and jib halyard. New England Sta-set Main sheet and jib sheet. Extra double halyard sheet stopper at Helm for extra halyard and spinnaker halyard which lead to main electric winch. All sheets lead to Helm through deck organizer. (2) Sheet stoppers and Harken 44 2-speed self-tailing electric winch 12V. Extra New England Sta-set Main halyard. Winch handle. Awlgrip painted aluminum mast and boom. Stainless steel rigging with chafe protection. All running rigging color coded. Extra line bag at Helm. Flag halyards and cleats. All Harken and Ganhauer running hardware. Huge Shadetree battened awning (forestay to hardtop).
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Two 29 hp Volvo Penta MD 2030 diesel engines with sail drives. Sail drive shaft and seals and zincs - NEW 1/2011. Volvo 3-blade folding propellers. Diesel fuel polishing/filter system on electric auto timer. Engine room blowers. Engine control panels in Cockpit. Single lever shift/throttles. Whitlock pull/pull cable steering system. Reversible oil change pumps on all (3) diesels. (2) CruisAir Air Conditioning 110v systems with reverse cycle with digital thermostat controllers. CruisAir PMP 1000 110v air conditioning pump. Remote shutoff for propane. Emergency tiller.
- Safety Equipment
- Life sling 50 ft throw line. Flood light, whistles, bell. (3) ABC Dry chemical fire extinguishers. Emergency tiller. ACR 406 EPIRB.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229