- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
$20,000 PRICE REDUCTION 9/5/2012
Exceptional Buying Opportunity !!!
Best Priced 52' Sedan Bridge on the market !!!
Very clean and fully optioned including TNT hydraulic lift platform,
bridge air and bowthruster, excellent electronics package and much more!
Twin Cummins QSM-11 660 hp Diesels!!!
Vessel has just been completely detailed and all machinery serviced.
If you are in the market for a 52' this should be on your list.
Owner wants her sold now !!!
Easy to see in Sarasota, FL
Bring ALL Offers !!!
- Accommodations Overview
- This spacious, luxuriously appointed vessel has a three Stateroom layout. The Master Stateroom is forward with en-suite Head with separate shower. The VIP Guest Stateroom is mid-ship to port and sleeps (2) and has private access to Guest Head. The Guest Stateroom is mid-ship to starboard and offers an upper and lower bunk. The Guest Head has a separate shower. Neutral interior. UltraLeather upholstery. Dark cherrywood interior and trim. Solid-surface countertops. Recessed lighting. Large windows with window blinds. Wood flooring. Central vacuum system.
- Curved UltraLeather sofa to port with storage below. UltraLeather loveseat to starboard with storage under. (2) Movable ottomans with UltraLeather upholstered tops and storage below. Accent pillows. Large windows with blinds with side drapes. Entertainment Center with Toshiba 32” Flatscreen Theater-Wide HDTV, DSS SAT TV, Bose Lifestyle System and Clarion disc player.
- Raised Dinette is forward of Salon to port. L-Shaped UltraLeather seating with storage below. High-gloss wood table top with adjustable base that pivots. Side storage cabinet. Large windows with blinds and side drapes.
- Galley is to starboard opposite the Dinette. Sub Zero under-counter side-by-side refrigerator and freezer. Kenyon (2) burner Ceran electric stove top. Panasonic Dimension 4 microwave/ convection oven. 120v Coffee maker. Splendide washer / dryer combo (under sole). Solid-surface countertop with sink and single-lever faucet. Upper and lower cherrywood storage cabinets. Drawer storage. Utility area storage. Trash receptacle. 12v Power vent. Wood flooring.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is forward with en-suite Head with separate shower. Centerline island queen bed with innerspring mattress. (2) Large drawers under berth. Cloth and wood-trimmed headboard. (2) Full-length cedar-lined hanging lockers. Storage shelves at port and starboard gunwale. Mirrored rope locker bulkhead. Entertainment Center with 22” Flatscreen TV, DSS SAT TV and Bose Lifestyle System. Reading lamps with shades. CruisAir SMX air conditioning controls. Port and starboard portlights. Overhead hatch. En-Suite Master Head Mirrored privacy door. VacuFlush head system. Cherrywood vanity with slid-surface countertop, stainless steel sink with faucet and storage below. Mirrored medicine cabinet. Towel cabinet storage. Handrails. 12v Power vent. Robe hook. Wood flooring. Separate fiberglass shower with molded-in seat, shower wand, portlight, and acrylic door.
- VIP Guest Stateroom
- The VIP Stateroom is mid-ship to port and has private access to the Guest Head. Walk-around marine queen bed with innerspring mattress. Cloth and wood-trimmed headboard. Accent mirror above headboard. Hanging locker. Side-shelf storage. (2) Reading lights with shades. (2) Portlights with blinds. Rectangular skylight. 20" Flatscreen LCD TV.
- Guest Stateroom
- The Guest Stateroom is mid-ship to starboard. Upper and lower bunks. Hanging locker. Cabinet storage at gunwale. Rectangular skylight.
- Guest Head
- The Guest Head is to port with separate shower with access from the Stateroom companionway or directly from the VIP Guest Stateroom. VacuFlush head system. Cherrywood vanity with solid-surface countertop, stainless steel sink with faucet and storage below. Twin mirrored medicine cabinets. Handrails. 12v Power vent. Robe hook. Wood flooring. Separate fiberglass shower with molded-in seat, shower wand, portlight, and acrylic door.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine C-120 Color Chart Plotter, Radar and Depth. Raymarine RayPilot ST 8001 Smart Pilot Auto Pilot. Ritchie 3-1/2” Compass. Sea Ray navigator Engine Monitoring System. Cummins SmartCraft System. Vetus Bow Thruster Controls. SmartCraft Vessel View Display. SmartCraft Diagnostics. ACR Remote Spotlight Controls. Illuminated Switches. Digital LCD Systems Monitor. Clarion AM/FM 6 Disc CD with (3) Speakers at Flybridge Helm. DSS Satellite TV System. Cable Television System.
- Onan 13.5kW Generator. (3) 8-D Batteries. (3) 12v Battery solenoid switches. 120v/50 Amp/12v Battery charger/ converter. Battery charger over-current protection. Circuit Breaker Panel. DC Main Breaker Panel. Main AC Distribution Panel. Main DC Distribution Panel. CableMaster Shore Power. Shore Power Isolation Transformer. Color-coded wiring.
- Fiberglass Hardtop. Full Flybridge enclosure. Venturi aluminum-framed windshield. 24,000 BTU Air Conditioning system with reverse cycle. Helm Station. Power assisted steering wheel. High-gloss instrument panel. High-gloss backlit switch panel. Shift and throttle controls. (2) Captain’s swivel Helm seats with bolsters and armrests. Forward U-shaped seating with fiberglass table. Aft bench seating. Wet bar with sink , faucet, Corian countertop, storage cabinet and trash receptacle. Norcold 120v refrigerator. Toshiba Flatscreen TV/DVD Player. (6) Drink holders. Snap-in carpeting. Indirect 12v lighting. 120v GFI Protected outlet. 12v Accessory outlet. 316 Stainless steel handrails. Cable TV outlet. 12v Air horn. Ship's bell. Hatch door entry to Flybridge. Molded access steps to Cockpit. Clarion Stereo.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Cockpit U-Line ice maker. Cockpit stereo remote. (2) Clarion Cockpit speakers. (2) Bose Cockpit speakers. (3) Overhead Halogen Cockpit lights. Cockpit in-sole hatch to Engine Room. Abundant storage under Cockpit to Flybridge stairs to port. Hot/ cold Cockpit shower. Transom door. Transom wall storage. Transom fish box. (2) Rod holders. Courtesy lights. Integral extended swim platform. Optional TNT Lift. Bottom paint. Artic White gelcoat. ACR Spotlight with remote at Helm. Bow rail. PVC rub rail. Windlass with foot switches. Stainless steel windlass system anchor chute. Anchor rope/ chain storage with gas-assisted hatches. Galvanized anchor. Anchor wash down spigot. (10) Custom Sea Ray cleats. Deck fill plates. Deck rails. 316 Stainless steel handrails. Deck vent hatch. (2) Fixed stainless steel hull windows. Navigation lights. (2) Opening stainless steel portlights. (2) Fixed stainless steel portlights. High-performance Vinylester resin. Fiberglass Hatman Stringer System. Thru-hull fittings. Engine Room with Oyster gel-coating, 2”insulation, vent system, fiberglass Diamond Plate flooring, 12v lighting, and removable stainless steel ladder.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 660hp Cummins QSM-11 Fresh water cooled Diesel Engines. Vetus Bow thruster. CruisAir Zone-controlled 41,000 BTU air conditioning system with reverse cycle and SMX digital controls. (2) 12v Bilge pumps. (3) High-water 12v automatic bilge pumps: ((2) Bilge, (1) Cabin). (2) 12v Bilge blowers. (2) VacuFlush head systems. Engine drip sumps. Power Pac/Lift System exhaust mufflers. Fire suppression system. Oil changer system. Fuel crossover system. (3) Racor fuel filters. USCG - Type A-1 Fuel lines. Aluminum fuel tanks. Bonding System 2 1/2" Propeller shafts . Nibral 4-blade propellers. Manganese-bronze rudders. Seacocks. Seawater strainers. Dripless shaft logs. Manganese-bronze struts. Hydraulic trim tabs. Central vacuum system.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229