- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Meticulously maintained !!!!
Elegance, Performance and Fishability !!!
An unmatched fishing machine !!!
PRICE REDUCED Another $20,000 for Fast Sale (3/13)!!!
"Mar-Lin" has been meticulously maintained by her owner and
it shows in every detail.
Single Stateroom Layout and Elegantly Appointed Interior,
Air Conditioned Helm, 94 sq. ft. Cockpit.
With Twin MAN 800 HP Diesels, she will cruise at 28 knots.
Pipewelders Hardtop, Tuna Tower installed 2011, Massive engine room. Mustang Yellow Hull and newly painted white gloss decks and non-skid. She is at home at the Yacht Club or fishing offshore.
This boat is loaded with options and electronics.
Click on Full Specs to see all she has to offer.
- Accommodations Overview
- The elegantly appointed cabin is finished in satin teak with teak and holly sole throughout. The Master Stateroom is forward and features an island double berth with storage and drawers below, cedar-lined hanging locker and private access to the Head. The huge comfortable settee is the main focus of the Salon and features a hide-a-way bed and plenty of storage. The fully equipped Galley is at the bottom of the entryway for ease of serving both the cabin and Helm area. The large Head with stall shower is just forward of the Galley. Satin teak wood trim throughout. Teak and Holly sole throughout. Camel ultra-leather settee. Corian countertops. Central vacuum system.
- Salon / Dinette
- U-shaped Camel UltraLeather settee with pull out hide-a-bed sleeps (2). Storage under port side settee. High-gloss teak wood with maple inlay Hi-Lo table for dining or entertaining. Teak cabinetry. Central vacuum. CruisAir 16,000 BTU reverse cycle duel zone AC with SMK digital controls (NEW air handlers 2012) Sony 23” flat screen TV. BOSE Acoustimass AM/FM/CD stereo with cube speakers and battery backup. Phillips “DIVX” DVD (NEW 2008). Master breaker panel on aft bulkhead. Recessed halogen lights 12V/110V. Beige wall covering and vinyl headliner. Teak and holly flooring with cut-to–fit bound carpet protector for entire cabin. Storage under step plates. Opening hatch with screen and sun shade. (2) Screened and opening ports. Access doors to Stateroom and Head.
- NovaCool side-by-side under-counter refrigerators. Freezer chest recessed in counter top. (2) Burner electric recessed cooktop stove with cover. Sharp Carousel convection microwave. Portable coffee maker. Magna Sahara Corian countertop. Integral single sink with Grohe faucet with integrated sprayer. (4) Overhead cabinets and (1) under-counter cabinet. (2) Sliding mirrored cabinets over counter. (2) Drawers. Overhead halogen lighting. GFIC 110V outlet. Hot and Cold pressure water system with dockside connection. Water heater.
- Master Stateroom
- Double island berth with 5” mattress, designer bedspread and pillow shams. (4) Decorative throw pillows. Drawers and storage compartment under berth. Cedar-lined double door hanging locker to port. Starboard storage shelves. Overhead storage cabinets with rod storage. Private entry to head. Teak and holly flooring. Recessed halogen lights 12V/110V. Pencil lighting around bed frame. CruisAir fan speed control. GFIC Outlet 110V. Panasonic TV/DVD. Stereo speakers with volume control. Central vacuum. Opening screened hatch with retractable OceanAir sun shade. Bulkhead access to rope/chain locker. Built in safe under bed.
- Sealand Vacu-flush head with TankWatch guage. Vanity with Corian counter, sink, designer Grohe faucet and storage below. Mirrored storage cabinet. Separate fiberglass stall shower with Plexi-glass door. Lights, 12V/110V. GFIC Outlet 110V. Fiberglass flooring. Opening screened hatch.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Main Helm Northstar 962 GPS/Chart Plotter. Furuno 96 mile Radar with Open Array. Furuno FCV-292 Color Depth and Fish Finder. Datamarine Int’l Offshore Digital Depth Gauge. Simrad AP-22 Auto Pilot. ICOM M504 VHF radio. Ritchie 3” Compass. Full Backlit Instrumentation. Jensen AM/FM/CD/Sirius ready with remote. Tuna Tower Furuno GD1920 GPS/Chart Plotter with 10.4” screen. Simrad AP-22 Auto Pilot. ICOM ICM412 VHF radio. 2- 1/2” Compass. Two 8’ VHF antennas with stainless steel bracket mounts.
- Westerbeke 12kW fresh water cooled generator in sound shield with remote start and safety shut down system (1620 hrs. as of 6/12). 12V and 24V DC system. 110V and 220V AC system. Batteries. Battery Parallel Switch. Vanner automatic 60 amp battery charger, and Sentry 50 amp charger. 50’ Shore power cable 50 amps with Glendinning CableMaster. Hubbell YQ230 double 30 amp to 50 amp splitter. Master breaker panel in Salon. Master DC disconnect in Engine Room.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- In February 2012 American Custom Yachts stripped and painted the deck house, windshield frame and bow rail in white gloss and the deck, Cockpit and Helm non-skip with Awlgrip system. Air conditioned Helm, CruiseAir 24,000 BTU. Pipewelders hardtop with full enclosure. Tuna tower. Palm Beach style helm with single lever controls, stainless steel wheel and analog gauges. STIDD pedestal adjustable Helm seat with foot rest, arm rests and cover. STIDD adjustable companion seat to port with cover. Large L-shaped settee to port with lockable rod storage. Starboard cabinet module contains Combomatic washer/dryer, Icerette ice maker and (4) large drawers. Helm cover. Windshield covers, (1) full and (1) white mesh. Electric opening center windshield. Burglar alarm with motion sensor, strobe and alarm horn in Helm area. (2) Screened hatches. (4) Screened portals. Windlass electric helm control and bow foot switches. Deck wash down system fresh and raw water. Delta anchor with chain and rode. Radar Arch. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Navigation Lights (COLREGS). Duel air horn. ARC search light remote/electric. Spreader lights. Deck and courtesy lights. Fiberglass deck. Fenders and Lines. Life jackets. Windshield washers and wipers. Powder coated bow rails, repainted 2012. Stainless steel cleats. Bottom paint.
- Tuna Tower
- Installed by American Custom Yachts in 2011. Polished anodized aluminum protected with Clearkote liquid ceramic coating. Glendinning SeaStar Controls. Hydraulic power steering. 66” Top Ring seat with backrest. 66” Buggy top. 60” Control box with storage and cover.
- Fishing Equipment
- Tuna Tower. Tackle center. (2) In-sole fish boxes. 48 gal. Transom live well. Bait freezer. Cockpit sink and bait prep station. (5) Rod holders. (5) Rocket launchers. RUPP 40’ outriggers.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 800 hp MAN FWC turbo diesel engines (1215 hrs. as of 6/12). Cockpit engine room access. MAN engine monitoring/ diagnostic and alarms system. Fresh water cooling system. (FWC). ZF 2/1 Transmissions. Glendinning SeaStar synchronizer and troll system. Reverso oil change system. Racor fuel filters, dual 75’s on each engine. Racor fuel filter on generator. Fuel pump transfer switch at helm. Cabin, CruiseAir reverse cycle AC, 16,000 BTU duel zones with SMK digital controls. Helm, CruiseAir reverse cycle AC 24,000 BTU with SMK digital controls . Side Power Bow Thruster with joy stick control at helm. (3) Automatic bilge pumps. Ambient circulating fans Engine room blowers. Hot water heater. Sea Fire automatic fire control system. Engine alarms. Engine shut off valves. Crash pump on sea water intake valve. Hydraulic power steering. Trim tabs. Snap-on (5) drawer molded tool box. Holding tank macerator pump with overboard discharge.
- Broker's Comments
- Mar-Lin is meticulously maintained and the owner has kept a comprehensive maintenance and service log since day one. She is super clean throughout, shows very little wear and the engine room is immaculate. She is a broker's dream. The owner purchased her in 2003 without the Tuna Tower, which he had installed by American Custom Yachts in March 2011. In February 2012, he had American Custom Yachts strip and repaint the decks, windshield frame and bow rails in white gloss as well as the non-skid on the decks and in the Cockpit and Helm.
- Personal items. Tools.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Dean Roussinos - Central Listing Agent - 941-773-2263