"Puff" is a renowned Ted Gozzard designed cutter built in Ontario, Canada. She's a true blue water cruiser that's ideal for island hoping or extended cruising single handedly or with a couple. Her beautfiul and classic design with traditional overhangs and long bowsprit makes her one of the nicest looking boats in the anchorage. Many recent upgrades include a New Beta Marine Diesel, new sails, new electrical wiring, dodger, solar panel, wind vane plus Auto Pilot and lots more. She is a turn key vessel that is ready to takes her next owner(s) on a great life long adventure.
The owner, a U.S. Coast Guard licensed captain, has equipped "Puff" with many custom upgrades for long distance cruising.
"BUY NOW! Owner is Motivated and Ready to sell!".
- LOA: 32 ft 0 in Beam: 10 ft 6 in LWL: 23 ft 3 in Maximum Draft: 3 ft 9 in Displacement: 9500 lbs Ballast: 4000 lbs Bridge Clearance: 45 ft 0 in
- Engine Brand: Beta Marine and transmission new in 2009 Engine Total Power: 25 HP Engine Model: 3 cylinder Engine Hours: 785 hrs Propeller: Fixed 3 blade
- Fresh Water Tanks: 80 gallons total (2 x 25 and 2 x 15) upgraded from standard 20 gallon capacity. Fuel Tanks: 20 gallons Holding Tank: 20 gallons
- A "V" berth is forward with custom foam mattress cut to fit. In 2008 a new Lavac head w/ new plumbing hoses and Y valve were installed. Clothes locker to port. Main salon includes bench settee to port and starboard w/custom built storage behind settees for extended cruising. New upholstered cushions in 2005. Nav table is to port with quarter berth area aft currently being used for storage. Galley is to starboard. Eight opening aluminum ports w/curtains and screens plus overhead hatch for excellent ventilation. Two lee cloths on each side. Custom bookshelves and storage.
- New MACK Roller furled Jib and battened mail sail w/3 reef points in 2005 Hank On Staysail on removable forestay Main Sail Cover Monitor Wind Vane with custom paddles for strong, moderate and light winds
- Shore Power Inlet 50 foot 30 amp shore power cord Electrical Circuit: 110 VAC and 12 VDC 10 amp Xantrex 3 stage battery charger (dual bank) Inverter All new marine grade wiring throughout (AC and DC circuits) Most light fixtures changed out in 2005 (some LED) Two Group 32 Deep Cycle Marine Batteries 230 aH total new in June 2012 Starting Battery new in October 2011 Link 10 Battery Monitoring system Kyocera 80W solar panel with regulator
- GARMIN Map 172 Raymarine ST40 Bi-Data Depth 'n Speed new in 2005 Raymarine Tiller Pilot setup to steer pedestal wheel under sail or power new in 2011 LED Masthead Light (tri color and anchoring) new in 2005 Standard Horizon VHF new in 2005 including new coaxial cable and new antenea JVC Stereo w/ Aux Input for iPod. Stereo speakers inside and in cockpit. New Ritchie Navigator compass
- Single Stainless Sink Fresh and Saltwater Foot Pumps Pressurized Hot 'n Cold Water 3.5 gallon stainless Hot Water Heater by Seaward new in 2005 Custom tile counter top Force Ten Gimbled Stove/Oven Propane 2 Ten Lb Propane tanks in custom starboard locker
- Additional Information
- Delta 22 lb and Delta 35 lb plow anchors 30 feet of 3/8 chain x 2 150 feet rode and 120 feet 5/8 three strand rode ABI Bronze Manual Windlass w/dual gypsy Custom bowsprit has twin anchor rollers Outboard Motor Hoist Stainless propane grill on stern rail Fishing rod holders Bottom professionally peeled and West System epoxy w/ 5 gallons of Interlux Barrier Coat in 2005 3 gallons of Interlux ACT antifouling paint applied in October 2011
- BROKERS COMMENTS
- The present owner has cleverly dialed this boat into being a true blue water boat setup for extended cruising. He's willing to listen to reasonable offers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook CONTACT Listing Broker Kevin Welsh in Melbourne, Florida at 321.693.1642 Kevin@EdwardsYachtSales.com Click Here to See More Quality Sailboats in Florida Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Please contact Kevin Welsh at 321-693-1642