Absolutely in immaculate condition. Bring offers won't last.
OUR ONSITE EXPERIENCED STAFF IN ITALY WILL GUIDE YOU THROUGH YOUR PURCHASE , NEGOTIATION AND DOCUMENTATION PROCESS. OUR SERVICES INCLUDE, INITIAL VESSEL INSPECTION AND EVALUATION , ORGANISING SEATRIALS AND SURVEYS , YACHT TRANSFERS, CREW MANAGEMENT, AND WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Predator 82 brings together dynamic new design principles to offer more space and comfort than ever. The centrepiece has to be the hard-top on the upper deck - a unique rotating glass sunroof adding more light than ever. Performance is entirely down to you, with a choice of twin diesel engines powering either shaft drives or Ameson surface drives.
- Principal Features
- Garage for optional tender and jet ski Fixed bathing platform Hot and cold swim shower Wet bar with ice maker, cool chest and sink with hot and cold water Ceramic griddle in cockpit Radar, chart plotter and GPS navigator Autopilot Power-assisted steering Electronic speed log, depth sounder and VHF radio Trim tabs Hydraulic bow thruster (30hp) Hydraulic stern thruster (30hp) Flatscreen televisions in all cabins (excluding crew) Surround sound system for deck saloon and aft master stateroom Ceramic hob, microwave combination oven, refrigerator, freezer and slimline dishwasher Hot and cold water system Automatic fire extinguishing system for engine room Automatic bilge pumps Slow speed generators with silent exhaust AC shore power/battery charger All cabin air conditioning Remote control spotlight Electric winch with foredeck and console control Toilet system with holding tank Fresh-water marina connection Teak cockpit, bathing platform and steps Teak side decks Opening hardtop roof Crew quarters Antifouling
- US specification includes
- US Coast Guard build regulations US specification appliances
- CONTACT MARK IN EUROPE @ 39 346 95 90673