The current owner is a licensed captain who stripped and gutted the boat to a bare hull. Professionally rebuilt! New wiring, New Custom Tanks, New Engine, New Electronics, New Custom fiberglass hardtop, New isinglass, New outriggers and MORE!
Lightly used and stored on a lift. 2 miles per gallon on a slow plane makes this a very fuel efficient vessel to operate.
- New 2006 375 HP V8 Crusader engine and transmission. 295 hours New beefed up shaft and custom 4 blade Nitrile prop Sea water strainer to engine with fresh flush connection kit
- Duel 90 Gallon custom fuel tanks, total 180 gallons
- Bow cabin with head Hydraulic steering Teak dive platform Dual 12v batteries 18’ Lee outriggers on wishbone Overhead rod holders Electric trim tabs Cockpit flood lights LED Nav lightsOverhead rod holder, under the free board rod holders (4), four gunnel trolling rod holders Cutting board built into stern cap rail Locking gas caps Anti foul paint although kept dry Anchor, 15' chain, 150' 7/16" rode Four 1/2" dock lines Bow cabin hatch Bow sprit with anchor roller Cap glassed to hull. No seams or rivets under rubber rub rail Built in 6amp battery charger that has never been used but works fine Ball valves between each fuel tank Side curtain isinglas rolls up
- Brokers Comments
- Current Owner stripped and gutted the boat to a bare hull. Professionally Rebuilt. All new wiring, tanks, engine, electronics, custom hardtop, isinglass. Everything is NEW! The hull is a 1988, but the boat is really a 2007 . This is a must see!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click here for more Quality Listings