- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BOO is a one owner, 2 captain Donzi 58’ which is tournament equipped but very lightly used. The original MTU 12V2000 1,350 HP motors were replaced ( 350 hours ) with the 1,480 HP motors in 2007. At this time the vessel was painted with Awlgrip 2000 and the mask was painted with chameleon blue/green paint. The teak decks and cover boards were also replaced.
In May of 2012 the AC system, refrigeration and engines/gens were serviced in Palm Beach as well as new bottom paint and carpeting. The twin KiloPak 20KW gens have 2,400 hours, the result of bottom fishing off Key West. The warm maple interior has new soft goods including leather settee and sofa. BOO is a very stable, dry and good running boat that was custom built for her knowledgeable owner and supervised by his mechanically inclined captain, still employed by the owner but in another capacity.
- Main Salon
- Entering through the teak salon door there is an L shaped sofa to starboard with a granite and maple table. To port is the dinette with a granite and maple table. There is a 42” TV on the forward bulkhead with DVD and stereo equipment in cupboards. The Questron controller for the TV and blinds can be operated from any area. The carpet is new June 2012.
- The countertops are granite, the deck is teak. New custom refrigerator June 2012, custom freezer, trash compactor, GE convection/microwave oven, Gaggenau cook top. Ice maker new June 2012. Ample storage throughout.
- Master Stateroom
- To starboard, centerline berth with ensuite head. New AC June 2012.
- Guest Stateroom
- Opposite the master is a guest stateroom with over under bunks. The Creda full size washer/dryer is in the closet. Moving forward is the day head to port with stall shower. All the way forward is the VIP with ensuite head.
- Full Pipewelders tuna tower Rupp 3X outriggers Murray Brothers fighting chair with rocket launcher Two large fish boxes, 1 plumbed for Eskimo Live well, bait freezer, tackle drawers, sink with prep station Teak decks, cover boards and teak steps to the bridge Transom door Transom kill box Electric windlass Double Murray helm chair Isinglass 3 sided enclosure Ample seating for six
- Electronics and Helm
- Northstar 952 Furuno 72NM radar Simrad pilot Sea 122 VHF Sea 235 VHF Sea hailer 2 VEI 19” monitors 2 VEI 14” monitors
- Engine Details, Electrical, and Mechanical Equipment
- MTU service June 2012, new hoses and oil change Separ fuel filters Alfa Laval fuel polisher in pump room FCI 400 GPD RO in pump room Varner 60 A battery charger Oil change pump Block heaters AC raw water pumps rebuilt June 2012 Teak grates Two 50 amp Glendenning shore cords Two Kilopack 20 KW generators. Serviced June 2012
- Broker's Comments
- After new bottom paint and Prop Speed June 2012, with half fuel BOO ran 35.5 knots at 1,950 RPM burning 88 GPH. Wide open was 43.7 knots at 2,360 RPM burning 132 GPH all at 180* F. She is a great sea boat and very solidly built. Easy to see in North Palm Beach. Quality trades might be considered.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.