- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Many upgrades combined with an excellent maintenance history makes this a very desirable vessel. The owners have systematically made mechanical and cosmetic upgrades that will be meaningful to the peace of mind and pocketbook of anyone seeking a pre-owned vessel
- Many upgrades combined with an excellent maintenance history makes this a very desirable vessel. The owners have systematically made mechanical and cosmetic upgrades that will be meaningful to the peace of mind and pocketbook of anyone seeking a pre-owned vessel
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Beautiful sun deck with enclosure and comfortable seating. Up a few steps to a roomy flybridge and ample seating. Down a few steps and you are in a beautiful salon. Down a few more steps to the dinette and galley and on forward to the guest stateroom. Aft of the salon and down is the Master.
- MAIN SALON
- L shaped sofa to starboard/sleeper Built in lockers and entertainment center to port Sylvania flat screen TV Blinds and drapes for all windows Satellite TV/CD/VCR Very unobtrusive lower station with spirits locker below.
- GALLEY AND DINETTE
- Origo 4 burner electric cooktop Convection Micro-wave Full size refrigerator with ice maker(new 2007) Corian counter tops Coffee maker and blender Ample storage cabinets and draws Dinette with seating for six Combo washer/dryer
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Master has an island queen berth with built in hanging lockers and draws both port and starboard. The master head is ensuite on the starboard side with tub/shower electric head and vanity/sink.
- GUEST STATEROOM
- The guest stateroom is forward with an island queen berth also with an ensuite head and shower. There are also ample lockers and hanging closets.
- Carpeted aft deck - Outdoor wicker chairs and love seat U-Line refrigerator and ice maker - Bar with sink Maxwell electric windlass Spare props Dingy davit on top of aft deck w/crane - #55 Delta anchor Swim platform and boarding ladder - #23 Fx Fortress anchor Marquipt boarding ladder Electric Spot
- ELECTRONICS AND HELM
- KVH mobile satellite receiver Auto helm St 7000 Auto Pilot Mintex DVD 2110 Apelco VHF(lower station) Intercom system Garmin 2010 GPS plotter Raytheon R41 Radar Icom M127 VHF Datamarine depth
- 50 amp power cord 12.5kw Kohler genset (1893 hrs.) Pro sine 3k inverter 6 new Hi-Tec house batteries 2 new Delco deep cycle starting batteries Link 1000 house battery monitor Glendenning engine synchronizers Three CruisAir A/C units with SMX controls High water alarm in forward bilge Electric oil change system Halon fire controls Diesel Tex magnetic fuel enhancers Floscan fuel management system
- BROKER COMMENTS
- A most economical cruiser. At 9mph she gets 2.5 miles per gallon. Owner has his eye on another boat and wants this Californian to be the next one sold.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES http://ui.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?m=1101248905569&p=oi