- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Many upgrades combined with an excellent maintenance history makes this a very desirable vessel. The owners have systematically made mechanical and cosmetic upgrades that will be meaningful to the peace of mind and pocketbook of anyone seeking a pre-owned vessel
- Many upgrades combined with an excellent maintenance history makes this a very desirable vessel. The owners have systematically made mechanical and cosmetic upgrades that will be meaningful to the peace of mind and pocketbook of anyone seeking a pre-owned vessel
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Beautiful sun deck with enclosure and comfortable seating. Up a few steps to a roomy flybridge and ample seating. Down a few steps and you are in a beautiful salon. Down a few more steps to the dinette and galley and on forward to the guest stateroom. Aft of the salon and down is the Master.
- MAIN SALON
- L shaped sofa to starboard/sleeper Built in lockers and entertainment center to port Sylvania flat screen TV Blinds and drapes for all windows Satellite TV/CD/VCR Very unobtrusive lower station with spirits locker below.
- GALLEY AND DINETTE
- Origo 4 burner electric cooktop Convection Micro-wave Full size refrigerator with ice maker(new 2007) Corian counter tops Coffee maker and blender Ample storage cabinets and draws Dinette with seating for six Combo washer/dryer
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Master has an island queen berth with built in hanging lockers and draws both port and starboard. The master head is ensuite on the starboard side with tub/shower electric head and vanity/sink.
- GUEST STATEROOM
- The guest stateroom is forward with an island queen berth also with an ensuite head and shower. There are also ample lockers and hanging closets.
- Carpeted aft deck - Outdoor wicker chairs and love seat U-Line refrigerator and ice maker - Bar with sink Maxwell electric windlass Spare props Dingy davit on top of aft deck w/crane - #55 Delta anchor Swim platform and boarding ladder - #23 Fx Fortress anchor Marquipt boarding ladder Electric Spot
- ELECTRONICS AND HELM
- KVH mobile satellite receiver Auto helm St 7000 Auto Pilot Mintex DVD 2110 Apelco VHF(lower station) Intercom system Garmin 2010 GPS plotter Raytheon R41 Radar Icom M127 VHF Datamarine depth
- 50 amp power cord 12.5kw Kohler genset (1893 hrs.) Pro sine 3k inverter 6 new Hi-Tec house batteries 2 new Delco deep cycle starting batteries Link 1000 house battery monitor Glendenning engine synchronizers Three CruisAir A/C units with SMX controls High water alarm in forward bilge Electric oil change system Halon fire controls Diesel Tex magnetic fuel enhancers Floscan fuel management system
- BROKER COMMENTS
- A most economical cruiser. At 9mph she gets 2.5 miles per gallon. Owner has his eye on another boat and wants this Californian to be the next one sold.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES http://ui.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?m=1101248905569&p=oi