- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 250 BTA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Delray Beach FL) The Black Watch 30 Sportfisherman is a hard-charging deep-V fisherman with solid construction, stellar performance, and comfortable ride. She features large cockpit, hard top, tuna tower, and roomy cabin.
We start with a 120 square foot cockpit with hard top over the helm and tuna tower overhead. The tower is equipped with upper station with full controls and top for shade. Flush mount holders, rocket launcher, tower-mounted holders, and a set of outriggers insure there’s always more than one line in the water. The roomy cockpit has a starboard helm station with extra wide helm seat, port side companion seating, and two additional bait-watching seats. The low gunwales with coaming bolsters and transom door provide enhanced fish-ability. The helm/tower electronics include: Furuno fish & depth sounder, Raytheon radar, Northstar GPS chart plotter, two compasses, and two Icom VHF radios. Up front we have a stainless steel bow rail with anchor and windlass with walkways around the cabin.
The cabin has forward dinette / v-berth, under-berth storage, hanging locker, and overhead hatch for light and ventilation. There’s a compact galley port side with stainless steel sink, microwave oven, and AC/DC refrigerator. To starboard is an enclosed head with sink and shower.
Power is provided by twin 250-hp Cummins diesel engines with a cruising speed of 24 knots. There’s no denying her black hull enhances her good looks and great lines. This beauty is ready to fish or cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this classic Black Watch 30.
- Comfortable Cabin Forward Convertible Dinette / V-Berth Compact Galley Port Side Enclosed Head with Sink and Shower to Starboard Teak Floors Reverse Cycle HVAC
- Located Port Side White Cabinets with Teak Trim Stainless Steel Sink Upper and Lower Storage Microwave Oven Dual-voltage Refrigerator
- Deck & Hull
- Balsa Cored Fiberglass Stainless Steel Bow Rail Stainless Steel Anchor Good Windlass Hull Finished with Three Coats of Black Imron Paint
- Tuna Tower Helm and Companion Bench Seats Two Rear-facing Bench Seats Spreader Lights Five Flushmount Rod Holders Four-rod Rocket Launcher Four Tower-mounted Rod Holders Teak Covering Board New Cockpit Bolsters Two Rupp Single-spreader Outriggers Two Ice Chests Two In-deck Storage Boxes Six Tackle Drawers Portable Livewell with Rule Pump Fresh and Raw Water Washdown Raw Water Pump (new in 2012) Transom Door
- Electronics & Navigation
- Icom IC-M120 VHF Radio at Helm Icom IC-M304 VHF Radio on Tower Furuno FCV 582-L Fish / Depth Finder Raytheon R20X Radar Northstar 952X Color GPS Navigator Robertson AP2500 Auto Pilot 5" Helm Compass 3" Tower Compass
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 250-hp Cummins 250 BTA Diesel Engines 5000 BTU Reverse Cycle HVAC 30-amp Shore Power Freedom 20 Inverter / Battery Charger Dual 4D Starting Batteries (new in 2011) Four 12v Golf Cart Batteries (new in 2012) Capable of Running AC and Microwave Built-in Battery Charger Halon Fire Suppression Trim Tabs with Helm and Tower Controls Head Macerator Pump (new in 2012)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.