- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: Niceville FL) The Hunter 31 is a classic coastal cruiser with style and roomy accommodations. She features large cockpit and comfortable interior. Whether you are planning a weekend getaway or a cruise to the islands this 31' Hunter is ready to accommodate.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with pedestal helm, helm seat, and cushioned seating. The sails are in excellent condition. Gear includes self-tailing winches, stainless steel rigging, stanchions, and lifelines. The stainless steel bow pulpit is equipped with bow roller, anchor well, anchor, and line. Auxiliary power is provided by a Yanmar 16-hp diesel engine.
The roomy interior is great-looking, well-finished, and extremely comfortable. When you come below you find a full galley with molded cabinets, teak trim, stainless steel sink, alcohol stove with oven, and ice box. Opposite the galley is a nav station with chart table. The quarter berth is aft of the nav station. The salon has large booth-style dinette (seats four - sleep two) to one side and a single-berth settee to the other. There is ample storage for any length cruise. The forward cabin features a V-berth with filler cushion, under-berth storage, and hanging. The head compartment has toilet, vanity, and shower.
This Hunter 31 is a beautiful coastal cruiser with classic design and flawless craftsmanship. She is well-equipped, carefully maintained, and ready to sail. Call now to schedule a showing of this wonderful family cruiser.
- Forward Stateroom with V-Berth, Filler Cushion, Under-Berth Storage, and Hanging Locker Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Open Salon with Port Side Convertible Settee Booth-Style Dinette Seats Four and Sleeps Two Full Galley to Starboard Aft Nav Station with Chart Table Across from Galley Quarterberth Aft
- U-Shaped Galley Located Aft to Starboard Teak Cabinets Solid Surface Counters Stainless Steel Sink Top-loading Ice Box Origo Two-Burner Range with Oven
- Deck & Hull
- Bow Pulpit with 12# Danforth Anchor with Chain and Rode Anodized Aluminum Mast and Boom Aluminum Cast Mast Step Stainless Steel Chain Plates Two Maxwell 21ST Primary Winches Two Maxwell 17 Cabin Top Winches Rutgerson Traveler Bottom Painted March 2009
- Neil Pryde Dacon Mainsail 170% Roller Furling Genoa Blue Canvas Sail Cover
- Cockpit & Helm
- Open Cockpit Sunbrella Bimini Top with Stainless Steel Frame (June 2009) Perimeter Seating Seat Cushions Helm Pedestal Ritchie 3" Compass Raymarine 4000 Auto Pilot Standard Horizon Speed and Depth Displays VHF Radio
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Yanmar 16-hp Diesel Aux. Engine New Stainless Steel Propeller Shaft (May 2010) 30-amp Shore Power with 50' Cable Dual Voltage System Two Group 24 Batteries with Guest Switch
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.