- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- FWC Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Cape Coral FL) The Morgan 33 Out Island has the classic style and comfortable accommodations that Charles Morgan designs guarantee. Whether you are planning a weekend getaway, or a vacation cruise this Morgan is ready to accommodate.
On deck we have a roomy cockpit with ample seating and bimini top. The cockpit has a steering pedestal with stainless steel wheel and compass. Bulkhead mounted electronics provide necessary information. Equipped bow to stern with anchor and rode, Endurance windlass, stainless steel bow rail, side stanchions, stern rail, and swim latter. Sails and rigging are in good shape with Pro-Furl roller furling, a Lewmar #8 winch, and two Lewmar #40 2-speed winches.
The interior roomy with forward stateroom, enclosed head, open salon, full galley, and quarterberh. The salon features a large wraparound dinette to starboard with a long settee to port. The galley is aft to port with white cabinets with teak trim, stainless steel sink, two-burner alcohol range with oven, and a top-loading ice box. Across from the galley is a nav station with fold-away chart table. There's ample galley storage as well as storage in general.
The forward stateroom has a large v-berth forward with under-berth storage and hanging locker. The enclosed head compartment has head, vanity with stainless steel sink and shower. The dinette coverts to a double berth, the settee a single berth and there is a quarterberth aft.
Auxiliary power is provided by a 25-hp Volvo FWC diesel engine with 380 hours. LEVIATHAN wears her years well, needs a bit of TLC, and is priced accordingly. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Morgan 33 Out Island.
- Forward Stateroom with V-Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Rope Locker, Dresser, and Hanging Locker Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Open Salon Port Side Settee Wraparound Dinette to Starboard Dining Table Fold-down Chart Table U-Shaped Galley Quarterberth to Starboard
- Located Port Side Aft U-shaped White Cabinets with Teak Trim Ample Storage Stainless Steel Sink Pressurized Hot and Cold Water Two-Burner Alcohol Range with Oven Top Loading Ice Box
- Cockpit & Helm
- Open Cockpit Bimini Top Perimeter Seating Under-seat Storage Helm Pedestal with Stainless Steel Wheel New Garmin Chart Plotter Swim Ladder
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Side Stanchions Stern Rails Anchor and Rode Endurance Windlass Pro-Furl Roller Furling Two Lewmar #40 2-speed Winches Lewmar #8 Winch Sails and Rigging in Good Shape Fresh Bottom Paint
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Volvo 25-hp Freshwater Cooled Diesel Engine 380 Hours New Alternator Dual Batteries with Switch Fused Control Panel 30-amp Shore Power Manual and Automatic Bilge Pumps 8-gallon Water Heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.