- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3196 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Put-in-Bay OH) This lightly used, well maintained Sea Ray 500 Sundancer is designed to be the ultimate day cruiser with lots of room and power while providing luxurious accommodations for overnight and weekend getaways. Many ads will proclaim their boat to be “like new” but this freshwater beauty has been dry-stored, meticulously maintained, and carefully used. You will have to see her to believe her excellent condition.
On deck we have a carpeted cockpit with radar arch and red bimini top with full canvas enclosure. The helm features an adjustable helm seat with extra-wide companion seating. The spacious cockpit features a huge wraparound lounge with removable table and a filler cushion that converts sun lounge. An L-shaped transom lounges is included for those seeking a wind-in-their-face cruise. There’s a port side wet bar with ice maker. A transom door gives access to the integrated swim platform, transom locker, and freshwater shower. The foredeck features stainless steel bow rail, ACR searchlight, bow pulpit with roller, anchor with chain, and windlass.
The spacious salon has a starboard galley with upper and lower cherry cabinets, molded fiberglass counter top with integrated sink, a Kenyon electric cook top, built-in microwave oven, Nutone food center, a stand-up refrigerator/freezer, and a breakfast bar with two stool. Aft of the galley is a large curved curved settee and adjustable cherry table. Port side is an entertainment with flat screen TV, DVD, Bose sound system with CD player, and refrigerator. Reverse cycle HVAC with digital controls maintains cabin comfort, a Westerbeke genset provides offshore electrical power, and a central vacuum system makes housekeeping easy.
There are two private staterooms. The forward master stateroom has queen berth, under-berth storage, dressing table with ottoman, and cedar-lined hanging lockers. The en suite head mirrored vanity, Vacuflush head, and shower stall. The guest stateroom has upper and lower full sized berths, under-berth storage, hanging locker, and private head access. The guest/day head compartment has mirrored vanity, Vacuflush head, and shower stall.
This big Sundancer is powered by twin 640-hp Caterpillar 3196 TA Diesel engines with only 606 hours of use. She is exceptionally well equipped, carefully maintained, and ready to cruise. The electronics package includes: Raymarine E-120 Multi-Function Display, SeaTalk Remote Keyboard, Raystar 125 GPS, ST60 Speed & Depth Displays, S3G/8002 Hydraulic Auto Pilot, and Ray220 VHF Radio with Remote Speaker Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this very desirable 50' Sea Ray.
- Carpeted Salon Wraparound Lounge with High-Low Cherry Table Breakfast Bar with Two Stools Full Galley with Hard Wood Floor Entertainment Center with Bose Sound System, Flat Screen TV, and Refrigerator Guest Stateroom with Upper & Lower Berths, Under-Berth Storage, Mirrored Hanging Locker, and Private Access to Guest/Day Head Guest/Day Head with Dual Access, VacuFlush Head, Mirrored Vanity, and Shower Stall Master Stateroom with King Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Mirrored Dresser with Ottoman, Cedar-Lined Hanging Locker, and En Suite Head with VacuFlush Head, Mirrored Vanity, and Shower Stall with Seat
- Cherry Cabinets Upper & Lower Storage Molded Fiberglass Counters with Corian Cutting Board Integrated Sink Kenyon Electric Cooktop Built-in Microwave Oven Stand-up Refrigerator Freezer Trash Compactor Hard Wood Floor
- Open Cockpit with Radar Arch Red Bimini with Full Canvas Enclosure Starboard Helm with Adjustable Captain's Chair Triple-Wide Companion Seating Port Side Wet Bar with Sink and Ice Maker Large Wraparound Cockpit Lounge with Remove Table Converts to Sun Pad with Filler Cushion L-Shaped Transom Lounge Freshwater Shower
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail ACR Remote Controlled Searchlight Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor with Chain and Rode Lofrans Windlass Transom Door Integrated Swim Platform with Concealed Boarding Ladder Stored Indoors
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine E-120 Multi-Function Display SeaTalk Remote Keyboard Raystar 125 GPS ST60 Speed & Depth Displays S3G/8002 Hydraulic Auto Pilot Ray220 VHF Radio with Remote Speaker
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 640-hp Caterpillar Diesel Engines Westerbeke 11-kW Generator Three-Zone Reverse Cycle HVAC 50-amp Shore Power with Glendenning Cablemaster Dual Halon System Racor Fuel Filters Dual Ram Hydraulic Trim Tabs Nibral Propellers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click here to view the COÑO III YouTube Slideshow