This yacht is very similar in appearance to a Saber, Grand Bank's Eastbay and a Hinckley.
BELISIMO (Beautiful in Italian) best describes this 40' Coupe Rivolta... Sleek, Sexy picnic boat. "Good Sax" is the ultimate Florida yacht! Jet Drives for shallow drafts (21"), Air Conditioned Helm and Seating Area, Teak Decks, Joy Stick Controls for ease of docking, Satellite TV, Great Electronics, Walk Around Master Stateroom, Gourmet Galley, Separate Built-In Freezer, Walk-Through Transom Door, Large Swim Platform and Ladder.
Quality Italian craftsmanship but American made-this soft ride, elegant flagship of the Rivolta production makes "Good Sax" a fun vessel to cruise, dive and fish..
DON'T LET THIS "ONE OWNER" BEAUTY GET AWAY..
- Beam: 12.5 Max Draft: 18 Displacement: 20,000
- Total Power: 440
- BELISIMO (Beautiful in Italian) best describes this 40' Coupe Rivolta... Sleek, Sexy picnic boat. "Good Sax" is the ultimate Florida boat!! Jet Drives for shallow drafts (21"), Air Conditioned Helm and Seating Area, Teak Decks, Joy Stick Controls for ease of docking, Satellite TV, Great Electronics, Walk Around Master Stateroom, Gourmet Galley, Separate Built-In Freezer, Walk-Through Transom Door, Large Swim Platform and Ladder. Quality craftsmanship, soft ride, elegance, flagship of the Rivolta production makes "Good Sax" a fun vessel to cruise, dive and fish.. DON'T LET THIS "ONE OWNER" BEAUTY GET AWAY.. Updated in 2012: Full detail, bottom paint, new canvas cover and engines serviced for a total cost of $12,000
- Master Stateroom
- Teak & Holly soles Beautiful Cherry wood work craftsmanship 20" Flat screen TV/Satellite TV direct Overhead lighting Two overhead hatches and portholes Two large hanging lockers - cedar lined Storage under berth - hydraulically lifted Queen walk around berth centerline - (6.75" x 5.75") Good headroom clearence (2) Large storage drawers Reading lights Shelf areas around berth Sliding privacy door
- (2) burner glass top stove Tappan microwave - (built-in) Double stainless steel sink Corian counter tops 3.8 cu. ft. AC/DC refrigerator/freezer Extra storage cabinets Port hole Under cabinet lighting also overhead lighting Extra storage drawers Teak & Holly sole deck Custom glass built-in holders Great counter space for Gourmet preparation Cabin headroom -(6'3")
- Master Head
- Large room Tecma porcelain freshwater head Sink Shower Porthole Overhead lighting Extra storage Great counter space Vacuflush head w/over board discharge or holding tank w/macerator pump
- Guest Stateroom/Mid-Ship
- Double berth - (6'9" x 4'6") Teak & Holly sole deck Extra storage Hanging locker Reading light Good size storage shelf Electric berth lift for more storage
- AC- Helm w/controls Helm ice maker Low level lighting 2 x overhead hatches Overhead lighting Yanmar controls for engines Starboard & Port helm seats Under seat storage Chart table Electric windshield vent - center opening (2) Large facing settees w/ Teak tables (3) AC vents
- Raymarine E120 Plotter Raymarine E120 Radar Raymarine E120 Sonar Raymarine TriData digital depth/sounder Raymarine ST8002 auto pilot Clarion AM/FM/CD remote w/3 speakers Trim tabs controls/indicator Full array Yanmar controls Windlass remote ULTRA JET JOY STICK CONTROL Auto spot light Chart map light Nav light red overhead Satellite TV Ratheon VHF 4KW Radar Radome
- Electrical System
- 2 x 30 Amp shore power 110 Volt & 12 volt (4) Batteries - (Group 27) Masse Diesel Genset (6KW) ( sound enclosed) (1) 16,000 BTU AC pilot cabin area reverse heat (1) 7,000 BTU AC cabin area reverse heat 40 Amp auto battery charger AC/DC distribution panel Battery selector switches Electric windlass Electric bow thruster
- Mechanical Equipment
- (2) Strut auto engine hatch - "hydraulic" Auto anchor winch/Bruce 33KG plow anchor Electric windshield vent Bow thruster Livorsi Zero effort controls Fresh water washdown
- Engine Room
- Yanmar 440 hp w/478 hours ZF Transmission Oil change system (Quick Drane) Twin Ultra Jet 305/Jet Drives 28-30 Knott Cruise burning around 35 gph Composite insulation barrier Halon system Dual Racor fuel filters Electric engine hatch lift Painted engine room Full service on engines (2012)
- (6) Rocket launchers (4) Rod holders (2) Storage Lazarettes (1) Built-in livewell Walk-thru transom Teak cockpit Removeable cockpit bench seating (8 persons) Transom pressurized freshwater system Self draining cockpit Spreader lights New canvas cover (2012)
- Pop-up cleats Transom door Two-tone gel coat Full canvas covers, windshield & cockpit enclosures Cockpit & Transom lighting 316L Stainless steel Stainless Steel Ski tow rings Wide Gunnel side decks - (non-skid) Spot light, Radar Arch Full detail completed in 2012
- Hull color, Navy Blue Solid fiberglass bottom, Coned top sides Painted bilge Vacuumed bagged lay-up construction Underwater lights (2012)
- Extra Options
- Freezer box - cockpit Aerated bait well Underwater lights Ice maker - helm area Satellite TV (6) Rocket launchers Rod holders Removable cockpit seating Extra grab rails Extra drink holders Custom galley cabinets/lighting
- Sellers Personal Items
- "Good Sax" is very clean, turn key and ready for fun conditions. Her one owner, experienced seller has built the perfect picnic boat for cruising, fishing or diving. Italian designer along with American systems and craftsmanship add up to a very sweet vessel. Easy to inspect anytime. Constant updates, new bottom paint in 2010.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht