- 55 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D12 EVC 715 hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2007 55’ Marquis is the perfect size cruising yacht with more space than you would ever expect from a boat this size. From the swim platform to the bow pulpit and throughout the vessel, Marquis has built a 55' yacht with room to live and entertain.
Upon walking into the cockpit you notice a beautiful teak table and seating area with the swim platform and Avon Nautilus tender situated just below. As you move into the spacious salon you notice the European design and feel the warmth of this vessel. The open floor plan with salon, galley, and dinette (stbd) invite your family and guests to relax in elegant surroundings.
The lower helm (port) provides the opportunity to join the crowd or stay out of the weather when underway. As you make your way down the companionway and around to the full beam master, you will be amazed at the amount of living space. Moving forward past the guest stateroom which sleeps two in bunks with a retractable Pullman, you pass the shared forward head and enter the VIP stateroom.
The flybridge is designed to entertain with a full wet bar, electric grill, ice maker and refrigerator. There is also seating and a table aft. The full helm with retractable instrument panel and a sun pad forward. The owner recently upgraded from Isenglass to Barrett Glass in the fully enclosed and air conditioned bridge for year-round comfort.
The Fantasea has been well maintained by her owner and is the cleanest marquis on the market. She is ready to begin your cruising adventure on the open sea.
- Displacement: 62000
- Twin Volvo D12 715 hp engines. Total HP 1430.
- Fuel: 836 Fresh Water: 200 Holding: 100
- Flexsteel sofa with double incliners (2) Flexsteel chairs 32" Flat Screen LCD TV with Lift Accoustimass 10 Home Entertainment System by Bose Stereo with Surround Sound Intercom System Double side sliding entrance door with stainless steel frame Fixed polycarbonite windows Central Vacuum System Washer/Dryer Inverter power system monitor Halogen lights with dimmers Rope lighting recessed in soffit
- Galley Down Solid surface countertops 3-Burner smooth top electric stove Range vent Frigidair refrigerator/freezer Stainless steel double-basin undermounted sink Fixed polycarbonite windows Bamboo flooring Under cabinet lighting Stainless steel Tappan microwave/convection oven Storage cabinet (3) and storage drawers (4) Under cabinet lighting Built-in stainless steel Cuisinart coffeemaker
- Master Stateroom
- Queen island pillowtop berth Cherry nighttables (2) with trim Two 9-drawer dressers with cherry inlay Two cedar lined hanging lockers with overhead shelving and automatic lights Two halogen reading lights Recessed overhead lighting 20" TV & DVD Stereo Under-berth storage
- VIP Stateroom
- Oversized queen pillowtop island berth Beth step-ups (2) Two cedar-lined hanging lockers with automatic lights Non-opening fixed portlights (2) Two halogen reading lights Overhead recessed lighting Under-berth storage 17" VIP Stateroom TV & DVD VIP Stateroom Stereo
- Raymarine Electronics Package
- Bridge Navigation: Ray240 VHF Radio System (2) E120 Networked Display Chartplotter Systems Fishfinder System 125 WAAS/GPS Antenna DSM 300 Sonar 4KW Scanner Open Array Lower Navigation: E120 Multifunction Unit and Ray 240 VHF Handset Chartplotter/Sonar/Speed/Temp/Depth Autopilot
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Volvo D12 EVC 715HP Bow thruster: 10hp Volvo Stern thruster: 10hp Volvo Wireless remote for thrusters Hydraulic steering Kohler 23.0 kw Generator Dual 50 amp Shore Service Engine Oil Change System Dual Cablemaster Dual Forward Shorepower Connect-Center Overboard Discharge System Cruiseair split system, 72,000 BTU 4-zone air with reverse cycle heat Two 420-gallon aluminum fuel tanks Seawater strainers Lecrotab hydraulic/electric 36" x 12" trim tabs Bilges coated with white low VOC gelcoat
- Bridge Hardtop Bridge Soft Enclosure Bridge Air System Wetbar with Icemaker and Grill Bridge Stereo
- Cockpit to Bridge Door Cockpit table Freshwater Washdown Telescoping boarding ladder with grab rail concealed in boarding platform Engine room access hatch Recessed courtesy lights with exterior mounted switch Recessed halogen lights (4) with exterior mounted switch Cockpit speakers Transom doors (2) with stainless steel hardware Transom lounge, accommodates up to 5 adults with storage underneath
- 10-foot Nautilus Tender with 40 hp, Yamaha 4-stroke
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht