- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The eye-catching enclosed flybridge is probably the first thing you'll notice about the stunning new A60 Aegean. Whether cruising at the helm or anchored at a favourite hideaway, the elevated position offers uninhibited views of the seascape. In addition, wide sliding doors open to an aft balcony, making the enclosed flybridge a second entertainment area where guests can relax indoors and out, or simply enjoy Maritimo's legendary performance in the company of the skipper. But the A60 Aegean Enclosed not only goes further in style and luxury, it also goes further thanks to genuine long-range cruising capabilities. Designed with an advanced variable deadrise hull, engines and fuel tanks over the centre of buoyancy, and a miniscule shaft angle of just 9 degrees, the A60 Aegean Enclosed has effortless poise and balance and is incredibly fuel-efficient as a result.
Whether you're at sea, entertaining or relaxing in the full beam master stateroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, the luxurious A60 Aegean Enclosed takes the joy of cruising to new heights. It truly is oceans apart.
Note: all photos are manufacturer photos.
- Port side dinette with Puccini Sable leather upholstered tailored box cushions and leather kickers; fixed varnished beech dining table and 6 down lights in pelmets Starboard side – day lounge with Puccini Sable leather upholstered tailored box cushions and leather kickers. 4 down lights in pelmets Lights - total 14 Cantalupi John Windows - toughened fixed glass forward, with tinted sliding. Toughened glass opening side windows Air conditioning – 2 x 18,000 BTU Entertainment - polished timber bar top with storage lockers, wine and glass rack-drawer units and cutlery stowage. Blinds - to side windows and aft doors Carpet – Sanibel Yearling
- 2 door Liebherr refrigerator/ freezer / icemaker 3 burner cook top Microwave Fisher / Paykel dishwasher drawer One bowl stainless sink & drainer with mixer tap Trash receptacle Drawers for plates, cutlery and pans Corian "cameo white" galley bench top over sailed by wood servery Access - 3 x black stainless framed sliding glass doors to cockpit Teak vinyl flooring
- Master Stateroom
- Queen size athwartship island berth with a spring mattress with storage Bedside storage and headboard Down lights and 2 reading lights 3 drawer units, 2 wardrobes with hanging rail and shelves with 2 auto down lights port side 4 lights in roof - teak surround Vanity / make up unit with mirror and 2 down lights Stainless steel lift up stowage hatch on entry to cabin with dress mirror on entry bulkhead Carpet - Sanibel Yearling Air conditioning - 12,000 BTU 2 fixed port light 1 18" hatch round opaque
- Master Head
- Master ensuite (port side) with tecma toilet fresh or salt water flush. Vanity units with soap bottle holder, mirror with 2 down lights, toilet roll holder, towel rail and robe hook. Separate shower with automatic pump and 1 down light
- ForwardGuest Stateroom
- Island berth with sprung mattress and headboard 2 reading lights with 2 down lights and access to bow thruster beneath Full height lockers port and starboard in polished wood with auto lights 20" round hatch Air conditioning - 10,000 BTU 2 opening port lights Side shelves port and starboard Carpet - Sanibel Yearling
- Forward Guest Head
- Guest bathroom with tecma toilet fresh or salt water flush Vanity units with soap bottle holder, mirror with 1 down light Toilet roll holder Towel rail Robe hook Shower with automatic pump and down light. 1 port light opening 1 18” round opaque hatch
- Port Guest Stateroom
- Large single bunk with mattress and storage under Main switch board AC & DC Washer/dryer combo, starboard side in companionway Teak side shelf 1 port light opening 2 down lights and 1reading light Hanging locker with auto light 1 18" round hatch Air conditioning 12,000 BTU Carpet - Sanibel Yearling
- Main Deck
- Winch - reversible 24 volt heavy duty horizontal winch with foredeck and helm station controls, self stowing 66lbs stainless steel anchor with CE compliant chain 10mm Grade L x 196 feet, heavy duty bow rollers self loading Bow stowage locker with salt water deck/ anchor wash with divider Stainless steel cleats bow, spring & stern – total 10 White PVC high-impact rubbing banding with stainless-steel insert Electric horn Spotlight on cabin top Sullage pump out situated in cockpit Fuel filler on side deck Shore water fitting Rails - stainless steel railings, bow rail. Grab rails where necessary Finish - forward side decks, trunk cabin, platform, cockpit, cabin roof non-skid FRP – with steps Hatches – 1)500mm and 4)450mm – opaque bathroom hatches – cabin hatches include roller blinds Port holes: Master cabin – 2 fixed port light Forward cabin – 2 opening port lights Guest bathroom – 1 opening port light Port cabin – 1 opening light
- Transom storage locker Single lift dingy garage - lifts by electric actuator Overboard drains to stern Engine room access Overhead cockpit lighting 4 x 4 in teak surround 2 transom doors Stainless steel hand rails Foldaway swimming ladder Cockpit sole - 2 hatches with gas strut for lazarette access Molded engine room access from cockpit through hatch Stairs to engine room Entertainment - aft entertainment module with sink and eutectic freezer built in with gas strut on lid, including fender, rope storage and three-seat bench with white vinyl tailored box cushions Water - cockpit shower hot and cold Fresh water wash down in cockpit with hose Shore water filler 2 Shore power inlets Lights - total 4
- Enclosed Flybridge
- Flybridge with aft bulkhead sliding door Stainless steel rail to rear of flybridge Helm Station - fully equipped with power steering, engine controls, engine instrumentation, bow thruster control, trim tab controls, winch up/down controls, Simrad RD68 VHF, autopilot and compass Individual helm seat – leather upholstered Large dinette/lounge area, leather upholstered port side and aft of helm station with dining table Entertainment - wet bar, fridge, sink, hot and cold water Access - internal staircase from starboard side of salon Spotlight, remote controlled
- Note: engine listed reflects Standard engines for this model. Acoustic Insulation Air conditioned all cabins reverse cycle – 70,000 BTU Ball valves and skin fittings 316 stainless steel below water line Bilge pumps; 6 with high water alarm, 5 @ 2000 gph & 1 @ 1,000 gph Controls – dual lever electronic single station Alloy diamond plate floor between engines Engine Instruments – electronic single station Engine bearers – molded solid fiberglass Flexible engine mounts Engine exhaust risers and Aqua lift mufflers Engine room air intake washable filters Engine room lighting AC off inverter Engine room fire system External & internal strainers fitted to water intakes. Fiberglass engine room liner Fresh water tap & hose set in engine room Fresh water pump with smart sensor Fresh water tanks – 211 gals approx, and separate water filter for galley Fresh water heater (AC only) – quick recovery Fuel tank – 1,480 gals appx. GRP with sight gauge and emergency shut off at main entrance door Toilet holding tank, appx. 79 gals Fuel filters – Racor 1000 filter, 1 for each main engine Generator fitted with Racor 500 filter Fuel lines – approved rubber; all fittings swaged Steering – hydraulic power steering; Tiller system with emergency locking pins Shafts – 2 ¼” duplex – stainless steel Shaft Seals – drip less Rudder & struts - high tensile Underwater gear – Built to CE requirements. Propellers computer machined Nibral 5 blade Trim tabs – electric hydraulic Thruster – bow thruster including hand held remote
- Electrical System
- Generator – 1) 21.5kw/110 volt generator fitted with sound shield, exhaust to transom and 24 volt charging alternator Batteries – 4) 210 amp engine starting in two banks & 4) 210 amp hour batteries for house power and inverter power Inverter supplies 1 power point to galley, bathrooms and engine room lights Battery – charging. Inverter charger 2kw 60amp charger, 1) 24 volt Genset alternator Battery switching - normal running, dedicated engine batteries isolate each engine. Paralleling switches link systems for starting and charging Bonding system - 1 large anode. Tinned bonding wire to metalwork and heavy bonding between main engines and generator Earthing - ELCB switch fitted to GPO circuits. Polarity warning device on shore power Electrical panels - dedicated 24 volt panels for accommodation deck, and flybridge. Load sharing 110 volt panels Electrical wiring - tinned wiring where applicable coded and labelled. Wiring schematic supplied. Navigation lights - international code compliant CE Solenoid pack for auto pilot
- Variable dead rise deep V hull with molded spray rails Hull - solid fiberglass bottom with cored topsides Main bulkheads free standing fiberglass Deck & wheelhouse – fiberglass with core Water tight collision bulkhead Tank - fuel Integral GRP – Meets CE requirements
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales is a family owned and operated full service yacht dealer selling quality yachts with passion and integrity throughout the Gulf Coast. Our goal is "to consistently exceed the expectations of our customers". Please contact us at any of our locations! IN FLORIDA: Anna Maria Island, FL at 941.757.1365 Tampa Bay, FL at 727.576.8336 Destin, FL at 850.654.1575 Naples, FL at 239.430.2833 IN THE GREAT LAKES: Holland, MI at 616.738.3108 Harrison Township, MI at 586.465.7833 IN TEXAS : Galveston, TX at 409.741.8716 IN ALABAMA: Orange Beach, AL at 251.974.5468 Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here