- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 2006 32' Cabo Express has CAT C-7 461 HP engines with an estimated 920 hours. There is a forward cabin and head, along with an L-shaped lounge in the main cabin that converts to upper and lower sleeping berths. Full galley with side-by-side refrigerator/freezer. Cockpit has bait prep center that includes sink, rigging board and fitted with a lid; 45 gallon bait tank molded into transom with large overboard drain; large capacity fish box built into cockpit sole, starboard side ice box; 4 rod holders; swim platform and ladder; transom door with top gate; fresh and salt water washdowns.
Electronics and navigation equipment include 24" Furuno radome, Simrad HP, Icom VHF and 12" radar/chart plotter/sounder overlay screen.
- Main Cabin
- AC duplex outlet/GFI protected Access hatch to bilge Air conditioning/heating 10,000 BTU L-shaped lounge converts to upper and lower sleeping berths w/removable table Recessed halogen lighting Positive latches used on cabinet doors and drawers Teak and holly sole flooring
- AC duplex outlet/GFI protected Ceramic cook top, two-burner, recessed with Conan® cover Conan® counter top (standard color Fossil), with custom Conan® sea rails Undercabinet recessed halogen lighting Microwave/convection oven Positive latches used on cabinet doors and drawers Side-by-side refrigerator/freezer, AC/DC Sink, deep single Storage compartments and silverware drawer
- Forward Cabin
- Access to anchor rope locker Deck hatch, opening with screen and sun shade Offset double berth with storage below Positive latches used on cabinet doors and drawers Recessed halogen lighting Rod storage cabinets port and starboard, for 8 rods
- Custom vanity with mirror Head, electric Lighting, DC, recessed halogen Positive latches used on cabinet doors Shower, hand held with automatic shower sump pump Toiletry storage cabinet, with sliding mirror doors Towel rack Rod storage rack for 3 rods Vanity sink
- Custom outdoor helm deck carpet Helm console, integrally molded Helm & companion seats with molded fiberglass helm deck, hydraulically lifted, with cockpit control unit Sliding companionway door, white translucent acrylic w/latch, lock & safety stop Storage cabinets with tackle drawers, starboard Storage cabinets, port Helm freezer plate Electronic controls with backup Compass with light, flush-mounted Complete custom engine instrument panel with audible warning system Custom switch panels, stainless steel Fire and bilge water level alarms, audible Stainless steel helm wheel
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Furuno 24” radome 12” radar/chart plotter/sounder overlay screen w/black box system Simrad HP Icom VHF
- 5-Kw freshwater-cooled Westerbeke diesel generator with seawater strainers, remote start and digital panel, water muffler, safety shut down system 30-amp shore power with 50’ shore cord Air conditioning, reverse cycle (5) Heavy duty batteries Automatic battery charger Vapor-proof battery on/off switches Battery paralleling, automatic Bonded electrical system Circuit breaker protection throughout Custom AC/DC electrical distribution panel with line voltage, battery voltage, load meter and reverse polarity light Engine room lighting, DC horn, dual air trumpet Navigation lights
- New stitching on glass panels Aluminum reinforcing plate installed for mounting fighting chair Bow pulpit, integral molded fiberglass Custom deck rails, aluminum Molded fiberglass using premium polyester resin, bi-axial stitched fabric reinforcement and core construction Molded-in non-skid surface Premium quality molded-in white gelcoat finish Recessed custom stainless steel anchor roller assembly Spring line cleats, 10’ stainless steel Bow cleats, 10” stainless steel, 6” chocks Stern cleats, 10” stainless steel Stern hawse pipes, stainless steel windshield, heavy duty aluminum construction, white painted finish, includes electrically actuated center vent Windshield wipers (2), self parking with washers
- Bait prep center on portside includes sink, rigging board, fitted with lid, gas spring and tackle storage Bait tank, 45-gallons, molded into transom with large overboard drain Courtesy lighting under gunwales Fishbox, large capacity, built into cockpit sole Ice box, starboard side fitted with gasketed lid, gas spring actuator Padded cockpit coaming Rod holders (4) Self bailing cockpit scuppers Step, port and starboard Transom door with top gate Swim platform & ladder Extreme duty polished stainless steel hardware Fresh/salt water washdowns
- Boot striping Molded fiberglass construction w/ superior ISO/NPG gelcoat finish throughout Bi-axial stitched fabric reinforcement Solid fiberglass bottom construction Core construction from chine to sheer Premium quality molded-in white gelcoat finish Stainless steel rub strip on face of white high-density PVC rub rail Trim tabs, fully recessed
- Engine Room/Mechanical
- Bilge pumps, three DC automatic/manual Bilge, white gelcoated finish Bronze high speed water intake scoops with integral seawater strainers Double constant torque stainless steel clamps on engine exhaust hoses Double hose clamps on all hose fittings, stainless steel Emergency bilge suction valve on one engine Engine alarm system Engine hour meters (2) Engine room sound insulation, high density barrier/foam sandwich, silver mylar faced Fiberglass fuel tank, baffled, fire-retardant vinylester resins Fire extinguishing system, automatic Freshwater cooling on main engines Propsmith propeller installation & removal tool Oil change system and fuel filters with water separators on main engines and generator, large capacity High water bilge alarm Holding tank, macerator and dockside discharge Metal braided fire-retardant fuel lines Fiberglass mufflers with backwash surge tube Propellers, Nibral Propeller shafts, high strength stainless steel, double taper, couplers Rudders, high strength bronze Seacocks, UL approved for marine application, bronze, fitted on all thru-hulls below waterline Stuffing boxes, bronze, dripless lip seal type Water heater, stainless steel Windless, DC, heavy duty, for rope and chain
- Safety Equipment
- Anchor, 30' chain, 500' rode Life jackets Throwable P.F.D Fire extinguisher Docklines Fenders Distress signaling device Emergency horn First aid kit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.