- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C15 @ 865 HP each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Presenting a truly unique opportunity to own one of Viking Sport Cruisers newest and most luxurious models in better than new condition. Whether you are looking for a cruising yacht capable of open water travel, a family yacht providing amenities and luxury galore, or a yacht capable of entertaining the most discerning friends and clients, this yacht will fit your needs in a style that makes her the center of attention.
The interior is accented with rich leather inlays, premier fabrics, solid suede headliners, and high gloss cherry wood work with exceptional joinery. KVH HD SAT TV throughout and an upgraded Samsung Blue Ray with Nanosat speakers stereo system make the entertainment options state-of-the-art.
The exterior spaces have been designed for maximum entertaining and comfort with special features including bridge SAT TV with DVD, grill, wet bar, two sun loungers, teak decks, and an amazing amount of seating at every turn. While the exquisite lines and luxurious interior styling are sure to get your attention, her speed and performance provide the ride, comfort, and range for which Viking Sport Cruisers is known.
- Displacement: 57,320
- Total Power: 865 Cruising Speed: 26k Max Speed: 33k
- Fuel: 750 Fresh Water: 210
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Upon boarding from the rich teak swim platform, you will pass by the transom storage locker that conceals the 750lb. davit for the tender or jet ski. A few steps up is the aft deck featuring custom bench seating and a teak accented decking. Entry to the yacht's elegant interior is gained through the double sliding glass doors accentuating the spaciousness of the salon featuring a custom, U-shaped sofa to starboard and large L-shaped sofa to port. The entertainment center includes an LCD TV that is revealed simply by the push of a button and an upgraded Samsung stereo. The salon is seamlessly joined to the starboard side bar area that includes an icemaker, refrigerator, and storage for wine glasses and bottles. Forward and to port is the raised dinette that comfortably seats six and provides panoramic views. The lower helm station is to starboard and provides excellent visibility at any speed. The comfortable, modern layout includes matching bucket seats and a state of the art console with a full array of electronics. Forward, down the stairs you will find a unique lower galley design that is open and airy. Granite countertops, solid teak flooring, and leather wrapped stainless handrails are impressive as you move aft to the exquisite full-beam master stateroom, a feature not often found on a yacht this size. Natural light is abundant in the mater suite with three large port lights on both the port and starboard sides. On the port side is a vanity with ample storage. The master berth is a centerline queen and this stateroom features a flat screen TV and a private entertainment center. The master head has teak flooring, a walk-in shower, and plenty of natural lighting. Progressing forward, you will find the VIP stateroom with a centerline queen berth, TV/DVD, full-size hanging, cedar-lined lockers, and private access to the guest head. To starboard you will find the guest stateroom which boasts twin berths, ample storage, and a private entertainment system. Access to the flybridge is gained via the teak steps located on the aft deck; the spaciousness is sure to get your attention. Seating and entertainment options are plentiful and 360 degree views are enjoyed from any location on the flybridge. A large U-shaped lounge with dinette table is to starboard. You and your guests are never far from the built-in refrigerator and wet bar that includes an electric grill, sink, and ample storage. A smaller settee is to port, and to aft is a raised sun pad with concealed storage. The owner has added a 19" TV on a removable, stainless steel mount and upgraded the stereo for maximum entertainment options. The centerline helm has seating for two, a modern console and controls, and provides excellent visibility in any situation. Clearly this yacht has been designed, built, and equipped to the highest standards and quality inside and out.
- SALON & DINETTE
- 316 stainless steel-framed dual sliding doors to cockpit Samsung Blue Ray with Nano Sat Speakers 32" Sony LCD TV on lift AM/FM Stereo/CD U-shaped and L-shaped settees with storage and coffee table Clock and barometer Bar area with icemaker, refrigerator, bottle and glass storage Dinette with custom wood top and seating for 4 Electric side window, tinted
- Avonite countertop Teak sole Cutting board Exhaust fan Full-height refrigerator/freezer Microwave/convection oven Washer/dryer Garbage disposal Waste disposal bin
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Full beam master (6)Large portholes for seaview Queen-size berth with custom bedding and storage below 26" LCD TV AM/FM stereo and CD/DVD Vanity with mirror Ensuite head Head: Avonite countertop Exhaust fan Opening portlight Vacuflush head
- VIP GUEST STATEROOM (FORWARD)
- TV, 15" LCD Opening portlights Deck hatch with screen and blind Ensuite head AM/FM Stereo CD/DVD Vanity with mirror and storage
- GUEST STATEROOM
- TV, 15" LCD AM/FM Stereo CD/DVD Opening portlights Storage lockers Two full-size berths with storage
- GUEST HEAD
- Avonite countertop Exhaust fan Opening portlight Teak sole Vacuflush head
- MAIN HELM
- Furuno 1944C GPS/Chartplotter/Radar 64nm w/black box fishfinder Autopilot, Furuno (main helm and flybridge) Furuno RD30 speed and depth log (main helm and flybridge) Anchor windlass remote control switch at helm Autopilot Bowthruster control Burr Elm instrument panel Searchlight control Electric side window, tinted CAT engine controls, electronic with synchronizers Loud hailer and intercom to bridge Rudder angle indicator VHF Radio Windshield wipers variable speed with washers (3) and defogger Windshield cover
- Glendinning cablemasters (2) Voltage stabilizer transformers (2) Manual "dry bilge" pump Transom davit concealed in locker (770 lb. capacity) 8" stainless cleats (4) Cockpit cover Fender storage Waterproof stereo remote with LCD Display Cockpit stereo speakers with amplifier 10" Kicker Marine subwoofers (2) 6 1/2 Component Kicker Marine speakers (2) Shower, hot/cold
- DECK & EXTERIOR
- Additional anchor chain (to total 197 ft) Teak lower helm flooring Foredeck freshwater washdown 316 stainless steel bow chocks 316 stainless steel bow, stern & spring cleats 316 stainless steel rails Heavy duty PVC rub rail with 316 stainless steel insert Molded spray rails Anchor, self-stowing with 131 ft chain Fenders (4) Flagstaff Spotlight screens Installed custom sun pad on foredeck with head support with a Stanoid cover Custom stainless mounts for satelite TV antennas Stereo remote with LCD display Underwater Zunnon lights (4) Boarding ladder on transom
- Custom built-in helm chairs Seating for (10) comfortably on bridge Additional Furuno GD1920C (10.4" screen) fitted at upper helm Furuno RD30 speed and depth log Anchor windlass remote control Furuno autopilot control with read out Bow thruster control CAT engine controls, electronic with synchronizers Refrigerated cold box Rudder angle indicator Searchlight control Kenwood 200 watt CD player head unit with auxiliary for IPOD Hand mic plug Wet bar, sink and electric grill Custom stereo package: Kicker Marine 10" Subs (4) 2-at helm, 2-under cockpit bench seat Kicker 6 1/2" Components (6) Kicker Marine 250 watt Amp (4) plus 4 pods on radar arch Sirius Satellite stereo antennae White Toshiba 19" TV with DVD player on custom stainless mount Set of Stanoid exterior furniture protective covers Raised sunpad on aft flybridge with cushion storage
- MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
- Air Conditioning zoned with reverse cycle (63,000 BTU) Bowthruster with dual station controls Contaminated fuel warning system Dripless shaft and rudder seals Exhaust silencers for engines and generator Fire protection system, automatic and manual Fuel filters, high-capacity duplex with water trap and change over valve High volume air intakes Holding tank, 60 gallons with dockside and overboard pump-out gauge Holding tank, backup overboard discharge Oil change system for engines and generator Power assisted hydraulic steering Propellers, 5 bladed in nickel aluminum bronze Anchor windlass Battery chargers, (2) 1-75 and 1-45 - total 120 Bonding system Central vacuum system Generator, 17.5kW/60Hz with soundshield (976 hrs.) Generator gauge package Searchlight - twin beam, dual control Installed KVH M3 Satelite TV antennaes (2) Installed (3) HD receivers for KVH 250 watt stereo amplifiers with separate charging system (4) (4) LED underwater lights
- Wood interior: Natural Cherry Galley Avonite: Aztec Brown Master and guest heads Avonite: Mojave Sand Custom decor: North Atlantic Complete set of bed linens Water delivery kit Tool kit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Carmine Galati at Galati Yacht Sales, P.O. Box 862; 900 South Bay Blvd., Anna Maria, FL 34216 at Direct Sales: 941-757-1365, Cell: 941-725-1610, or email: email@example.com or Jason Lozeau at Cell: 941-518-1171 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here