- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 - 375hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
“ACTA” is a Fantastic Motor Yacht, Perfect for Cruising or as a Live-A-Board Yacht. If you have ever Considered Experiencing the Adventure of America’s Great Loop Trip, “ACTA” can make this possible. Having three Staterooms and three Heads you have the option of how many guest you want onboard. The Master Stateroom if Full Beam with an Ensuite Head that has a Tub. The Electronics include a Chart Plotter, Radar, Bottom Depth Graph, VHF radio and more.
~ All Offers Considered ~
~ Don’t Wait Call Today to Schedule Your Personal Inspection ~
- “ACTA” is a Fantastic Motor Yacht, Perfect for Cruising or as a Live-A-Board Yacht. If you have ever Considered Experiencing the Adventure of America’s Great Loop Trip, “ACTA” can make this possible. Having three Staterooms and three Heads you have the option of how many guest you want onboard. The Master Stateroom if Full Beam with an Ensuite Head that has a Tub. The Electronics include a Chart Plotter, Radar, Bottom Depth Graph, VHF radio and more. ~ Don’t Wait Call Today to Schedule Your Personal Inspection ~
- Forward VIP Stateroom:
- This VIP Stateroom has a Berth for Two with under berth Drawer Storage. Built-in Vanity w/locker Storage. Port and Starboard eye level shelving for Display and Storage. Opening Overhead Hatch and Opening Port/Starboard Port Lights for Natural Light and Ventilation. Teak/Holly sole (flooring) Forward Bulkhead access to Anchor Rode Switch Operated Over Head Lighting Individually Operated Reading Lights Smoke Detector A/C-Heat w/SMX Digital Controller Hanging Clothing Closet to Starboard Flat Panel TV Satellite TV Receiver Bose Sound System DVD player Ensuite Head: Water Flush Toilet Separate Shower w/Seat Vanity w/Porcelain Sink & Storage
- The Large Galley is to starboard in front of the Salon. (Galley Reported Being Remodeled in 2008) 3-Burner GE Schott Ceran ORIGO Stove Top Large GE Profile Advantium 120 Microwave Oven Frigidaire Gallery 18cu' Refrigerator/Freezer Frigidaire Dishwasher Broan Trash Compactor Solid Surface L-Shaped Counter top w/Porcelain Sink under counter mounted 8 Drawers and 8 Cabinets for Storage Teak/Holly sole (flooring)
- Salon and Settee:
- The Large Salon and Settee are on the same level with Large Opening Windows for Natural Light and Ventilation. Settee: The Settee is on the Port opposite the Galley with Built-in L-Shaped Seating Hi - Low Manually operated Teak Table with Folding Leaves Storage under the Seating Teak/Holly sole (flooring) Salon: Hide - A - Bed Couch to Starboard facing the Port Wall Mounted Flat Panel TV A/C - Heat w/ SMX Digital Controller Large Opening Windows for Natural Light and Ventilation Ample Drawer and Cabinet Storage Teak/Holly sole (flooring) Engine Room Access through Hatches in the Salon Floor
- Guest Stateroom:
- This Guest Stateroom has a Berth for Two with a Built-in Vanity. Drawers and Cabinet Storage Switch Operated Overhead and Indirect Lighting Individually Operated Reading Lights Large Opening Window for Natural Light and Ventilation Flat Panel TV Satellite TV Receiver DVD Player Smoke Detector Large Hanging Clothing Closet Guest/Day Head: This Full Head is located on the Port opposite the Guest Stateroom and also serves as the Day Head. Separate Shower with Seat Switch Operated Over Head Lighting Solid Surface Counter Top on the Vanity with a under counter top mounted Stainless Steel Sink Opening Window for Natural Light and Ventilation Water Flush Toilet Ample Cabinet Storage.
- Master Stateroom:
- This Full Beam Master Stateroom has an Island Style Queen Berth with Beautiful Built-in Cabinetry. Beautiful built-in Drawers, Cabinets and Lockers There are Opening Windows and Hatches on Three sides for Natural Light and Ventilation Built-in Desk/Vanity Switch Operated Over Head Lighting Lighted Walk-in Hanging Clothing Closet with Drawers and Cabinet Individually Operated Reading Lamps over the Queen Berth Flat Panel TV in Cabinet Satellite TV Receiver Sony Blue Ray-DVD A/C-Heat with SMX Digital Controller Smoke Detector Ensuite Head: Head with Tub/Shower Vanity w/Solid Surface Counter Top and under counter mounted Stainless Steel Sink Large Opening Window for Natural Light and Ventilation Water Flush Toilet Ample Cabinet Storage
- The Pilothouse is located on the the Main Deck Level forward of the Aft Salon. Visibility for Navigation and Docking is Excellent in all Directions. Access to the Main Deck is through a Port, Starboard or Aft Doors. Flybridge access from the Pilothouse is via Staircase Ladder with Hand Railing. Full Insturmentation for Both Engines Separate Throttle and Shift Controls Glendenning Synchronizer for the Engines Ray-Line Remote Operated Search Light Raymarine ST7001 Autohelm Smart Pilot Raymarine ST60+ Repeater Digital Depth ICOM-M100 VHF Marine Radio Bennette Hydraulic Remote Operated Trim Tabs Phasor Generator Remote Start/Stop 12 Volt DC Receptacle AC - DC Electric Panel
- Aft Salon on Main Deck:
- The Aft Salon is Located on the Main Deck Aft of the Pilothouse Helm. There are Large Opening Windows on the Port, Starboard and Aft that Fill the Aft Salon with Natural Light and Fresh Air when Open. U-Line Refrigerator-Ice Maker Large Built in Bar with Drawer Storage and TV Cabinet Flat Panel TV in Bar Cabinet Satellite TV Receiver DVD Player Large L-Shaped Couch to Aft and Port A/C-Heat with SMX Digital Controller
- The Flybridge is Accessed from the Pilothouse via Staircase Ladder with Hand Railing. Raymarine E-120, 12" Screen, Chart-Plotter, 24nm Radar, Bottom Depth Graph Raymarine ST8001 Auto Pilot Horizon Intrepid LE VHF Marine Radio Separate Throttle and Shift Controls Glendenning Synchronize for Engines Full Instrumentation for Both Engines ITT-Jabsco Remote Operated Search Light Clarion AM-FM-iPod Player Bennette Hydraulic Remote Operated Trim Tabs 12 Volt DC Receptacle 2 - Todd Helm Chairs Port & Starboard L-Shaped Guest Seating w/under seat Storage Radar Arch that is Hinged so it can be lowered for additional bridge clearance Bimini Canvas covering the entire Flybridge
- On Deck:
- Windlass with Chain Rode and Deck Foot Switch Stainless Steel Hand Railing Tide Adjustable Boarding Ladder with Port and Starboard Receivers Forward Salon Deck Sun Pad with Cover Forward Observation Seating with Cover Aft Deck Area for Seating or Storage Swimplatform Ladder from the Main Deck to the Swimplatform Folding Swim Ladder from the Swimplatform Transom mounted Fresh Water Shower ?
- Electrical and Miscellaneous:
- NOTE: The Caterpillar engines have approximately 2300 hours (there are no current hour meters) and only burned less than one quart of oil per engine per day on its trip from Texas to Florida in August 2011. (as reported by the Owner) Phasor 16kw Generator with 1372 hrs (Reported New 2008) 2 - 50 amp Shore Power Receptacles mid-ship on the Port and Starboard Satellite TV Antenna TV and Phone Receptacle mid-ship on the Port Splendide Front Load Washer-AW122 and Front Load Dryer-AS66VX stack-mounted in a companionway locker leading aft from Salon New Propeller Shafts (Reported New 2008)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht