- 60 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3408 B High Performance
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Price reduced $60,000 in past two months to sell now!
This is a excellent representative of the 62 Neptunus Motor Yacht. She has pristine white gel coat that looks new and a teak deck in great condition, two examples that speak for how well this boat has been taken care of by her owner. Outfitted with commercial grade high performance CAT 3408Bs rated for approximately 20,000 hours of continued service and just about every option that one could need on a 62' Motor Yacht; including the less common hard top option, water maker, top loading freezer in lazarette, davit on swim platform and over-built chilled water air conditioning for tropical climates.
This 62 is a must see for anyone looking to move into a turnkey, quality motor yacht at a great price!
With this extremely efficient economical engine package she cruises at 25 Knots and will stay on a plane at 10 knots burning only 10 GPH!
- From the aft deck through the high quality stainless steel framed double sliding doors, you enter the salon area with an entertainment center, wraparound ultra leather sofa and occasional seating. Just forward is the galley to port and a dinette to starboard and forward to that is a large and comfortable dinette to starboard. Down a stairwell to the guest accommodations, you enter a foyer that accesses the forward master, 3rd guest cabin with twin bunks and custom office. The second master/VIP suite is located centerline midship and is appointed with a large walk around queen berth, cedar lined closet and built-in vanity. The interior is appointed with cherry wood, ivory ultra leather upholstery and off white Berber carpeting. Corian used for the galley countertops and flooring. The heads have marble flooring and Corian countertops.
- High quality stainless steel sliding entry door Full length windows for natural lighting Seating for 8 comfortably Large U-shaped seating sofa off to starboard Fixed coffee table Dual companion chairs on port side with center table that offers storage inside Large entertainment center area DVD player and sound receiver Recessed salon speakers Salon door privacy shade Recessed D/C lighting Air conditioning in valance Large cabinet specialized for bar bottle storage Dedicated salon air conditioning unit
- Large U-shaped seating for up to 6 guests comfortably Large split cable with storage underneath Central VAC hook up Seating storage underneath Recessed speakers for sound system
- Four burner cook top Subzero side by side refrigerator freezer Panasonic microwave convection oven Full size dishwasher Solid surface counter tops with side by side sinks Filtered water tap Moen faucet Custom laminate flooring Abundant overhead storage with side by side cabinetry Coffee maker Portside storage compartment Storage drawer above convection microwave oven Large storage drawer below microwave convection oven for pots and pans Large storage cabinet under sink Large natural lighting windows Storage space for food
- Vertical storage closet with shelving Full size washer dryer
- Master Stateroom
- Full walk around queen size bed Twin side tables Overhead door catch 4 portholes Overhead storage on starboard side Two large cedar lined hanging closets Air conditioning return and vents in valance Vanity with mirror storage in seating Sony television with VCR
- Master Head
- Large full size stand up shower Tile marble flooring Electric head Porthole with sun shade Large medicine cabinet Recessed sink Storage cabinet Cherry finish
- VIP Stateroom
- Air conditioning return and vents through valance Vanity with built in chair and mirror Sony television with VCR Full walk around queen size bed Twin side tables with storage Large storage drawer under bed Overhead cabinets on starboard side Large cedar lined hanging closet on starboard side Full length mirror
- Guest Stateroom
- Side by side bunks with center table Large storage behind bulkhead Cedar lined hanging closet Portholes for natural lighting DC reading lamps above beds Air conditioning vents in valance
- Guest and Day Head
- Air conditioning return and vents in valance Marble tile flooring Full width medicine cabinet Large stand up shower Recessed sink Storage cabinet under sink Porthole with shade
- Custom built in Desk with four drawers for storage Hideaway seat Overhead storage cabinets
- Large U-shape seating with table Radar arch with GPS VHF antenna mounts Raymarine back up video camera with monitor system Fiberglass hardtop with recessed DC lighting Wet bar with grill and refrigerator Forward port side bench seating Twin captain chairs Port side glove box Custom Strata-Glass enclosure Stainless steel handrails to bridge
- Flybridge/Helm Electronics
- Garmin GPS map 5212 Furuno Navnet Simrad Robertson AP 20 Autopilot Electronic throttle controls ICOM VHF CD player with speakers Search light control Caterpillar engine gauges Advanced video monitoring screen Ritchie compass EPIRB Radar / Open Array
- Aft Deck
- Teak decking Aft deck seating with storage Fiberglass storage compartment port side Fiberglass storage compartment starboard side Recessed engine controls with thruster control Recessed fiberglass stairway to fly bridge antique treads Aft deck swim platform Electric davit Glendenning shore power Cable Master with 50 amp service Shower with hot and cold Swim ladder
- Deck Equipment
- Waist height stainless steel safety rail to bow Comfortable walk around to bow Heavy duty stainless steel cleats Anchor windlass Large dedicated Sun Pad Two hatches in deck
- Engine Room
- High Performance CAT 3408 B Commercial Grade 800 HP Racor Fuel Filters Westerbeke 20 KW Generator Pro Watt 1750 Inverter Bow Thruster (approximately 10 HP) Fire Boy Safety System Engine Room Monitoring Camera Water Maker Chilled Water A/C System Top Loading Freezer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Ryan Hirshberg at Galati Yacht Sales, P.O. Box 862; 900 South Bay Blvd., Anna Maria, FL 34216 at Direct Sales: 941-757-1365, Cell: 941-545-6025, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Ron Hirshberg at Direct Sales: 941-757-1365, Cell: 941-545-6212, or email: email@example.com Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here