- 56 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"North Star," a Carver 56’ Voyager offers the most popular sedan bridge yacht in the Carver fleet. Highlights including extra-large flybridge, comfortable cockpit seating, flybridge air conditioning, large functional master stateroom, easy access boarding, and cockpit and sky lounge, just to name a few. The features that make this yacht functional and comfortable are evident inside and out.
"North Star" is the nicest 56' Voyager on the market today. Her owner has made many updates and improvements, along with implementing preventative maintenance programs since his purchase. "North Star" is currently set up for extended cruising with many extra features like Frigibar refrigerator and freezer, inverter, water purification system, hydraulic swim platform, washer and dryer, bridge tender and davit, bow and stern thrusters, bridge AC, and SAT TV. Also, newer salon carpeting, teak galley sole, a custom helm seat, and no maintenance NuTeak on cockpit and swim platform decks.
Of the 56' Voyagers on the market, this is the one to see first and last! You will be awed by the ultraleather sofa in the spacious salon, 30" plasma TV, Bose surround sound system, granite galley countertops, functional and spacious galley on the same level as the salon and the starboard side deck Pilothouse door off the desirable skylounge layout, to aid in dock handling.
A bottom job was completed 12/11, topside wax 2/12, house batteries and generator battery 3/12, new flybridge Isinglass 9/12, full detail wax 10/12, and has newer engine batteries.
- The salon makes full use of her side beam and the window styling further opens up the space. The roomy U-shaped dinette seats six and along with the Ultraleather sofa, makes a comfortable and roomy area. The layout below offers a comfortable upper and lower berth to port, VIP queen forward stateroom with shared head and shower and fantastic midship master with oversized queen bed, ample closet storage, vanity with split ensuite head and shower arrangement and washer/dryer. The helm seat is of custom height and doublewide for comfort and convenience. This one even has bridge air conditioning! North Star has had extensive additions made to her: the entire flybridge enclosure replaced with a custom Eisenglass. A front deck cover on the bow, a new Frigibar exterior chest fridge/freezer on top level behind the crane, complete R/O water system and water softener, satellite TV set up for 4 receivers.
- Carver is unequaled in the design and execution of their interiors. The master and primary guest staterooms provide both captain and guests an equal level of comfort with innerspring mattresses on island berths, hanging lockers, entertainment systems and separate heads with showers in both. The main cabin provides an open concept that focuses on space for living. The wraparound seating in the raised skylounge allows panoramic views and great entertaining in a seperate salon area.
- African cherry cabinets, bulkheads & trim Ultraleather upholstery Sapele pommele table surfaces Tufted, cut pile carpet(New in 2011) Passive fresh air system 4-Zone A/C w/reverse cycle heat Sky Lounge wraparound seating IPOD interfaces 30" LCD flatscreen TV w/lift Salon/Dinette SS sliding glass entrance door Flexsteel sofa w/double incliners 3 Storage cabinets Adjustable height, swivel leaf table U-shaped lounge Cherry wood dinette table
- Extremely well laid-out Galley. Light, airy, and functional with ample storage. New Teak & Holly wood flooring (2011) Granite countertops Separate Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer Ice maker in freezer 3 burner electric range smooth top Range vent Built in electric oven Coffee maker Two-basin sink Washer/dryer Snack bar 5 storage cabinets 6 storage drawers
- Master Stateroom
- Oversize queen berth island berth w/innerspring mattress Custom bedspread Integral 5 drawer dresser & 2 end tables 3 cedar lined hanging lockers 20" LCD TV w/DVD AM/FM stereo 5 storage cabinets 5 storage drawers 2 Port lights w/screens Master head w/separate shower/tub stall & water closet Vanity dais w/molded sink & solid surface top 2 medicine cabinets
- VIP Stateroom
- Oversize queen island berth w/innerspring mattress Storage beneath mattress 2 cedar lined hanging lockers 2 storage drawers Translucent overhead hatch w/screen 4 portlights w/screens 15" LCD TV w/DVD Stereo speakers w/volume control Private head access Guest head w/stall shower Vanity w/molded sink & solid surface top Medicine cabinet
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin upper/lower bunks End table Portlight w/screen
- New custom double size seat for storage & improved visibility L-shaped lounge Stairway to bridge Stereo speakers Windshield wipers w/washers Windshield defoggers Frigibar exterior chest fridge/freezer
- 10'4" Zodiac inflatable with 9.9 HP Honda 4 stroke motor (all new in April 2009) SS side & bow rails Twin bow storage lockers Foredeck sunpads Remote spotlight Maxwell LoPro windlass w/60' anchor & 200' chain Extra two unused 50 amp shore power cables Pilothouse door Windshield weather cover screens Command Bridge Bridge hardtop Bridge air conditioning Full soft side bridge enclosure Removable bridge carpeting(new 2011) Seat covers(new 2011) Weather tight entrance door from pilothouse Double-wide starboard lounge w/storage U-shaped port lounge w/storage Table Seat Covers 2 storage lockers Wet bar w/ice maker & grill Self draining cooler Bridge stereo2/ IPOD connection 73-sqft aft bridge extension NuTeak Cockpit(new in 2010) 69 sq ft. integral cockpit Removable cockpit carpeting Bridge stairway Padded bolstersin cockpit (2010) Side deck stairways Engine room access hatch Transom lounge Transom door Stereo speakers Hot/cold handshower 63 sq ft boarding platform (NuTeak in 2010) TNT Hydraulic swim platform Telescoping ladder 2 transom storage lockers Underwater Lights Auto oil change system
- Satellite TV and DSS receiver AM/FM component stereo Surround sound 5-disc DVD changer Satellite radio system Raymarine E120 GPS/Plotter/Radar Raymarine E80 GPS/Plotter/Radar on flybridge TV monitor for engine room & aft swim platform Remote Spotlight and Windlass Control Sirius radio 100 watt amp to bridge stereo Simrad ST6001 Autopilot Ray 240 VHF radios (New module 3/12) Ray ST60 Depth Sounder (New module 3/12) Dual Air Horns Compass IPOD jacks
- 23 KW Kohler diesel generator in sound shield (355 Hours) 7 deep cycle batteries 3 battery chargers - electronic, AC-DC converters Battery disconnect switches Inverter GFCI 110V outlets Magnetic circuit breakers Satellite TV set up for (4) separate receivers Docking lights (2) 50 A shore power connections w/50 Amp cords + “Y” 50 amp splitter Dual Cablemasters Dual forward shore power connections Shore power isolation transformers Galvanic isolator/zinc saver CATV & phone connectors
- Bow thruster Stern thruster Generator Hours: 355 Engine oil change system 20 gal. hot water heater Shore water connection w/PRV Fresh water filter Fresh water tank level indicator Fresh water transom & bow washdowns Vacuum flush heads Waste holding tanks w/dockside pumpouts Overboard discharge w/macerator pump Waste tank level indicators Dripless shaft logs Exhaust mufflers -engines & generator Fresh water cooling Hydraulic steering Seawater strainers FE241 fire suppression system SS hydraulic trim tabs R/O water system with water softener
- Recent Upgrade List
- 2009: New Zodiac 11' tender with 9.9 4-stroke Honda motor Dark tinted windows in salon All systems serviced Water purification system added Yacht waxed and detailed; 3 times a year Underwater lights 2010: New Sunbrella New fenders and covers Refinish mahogany cockpit table New teak installed on swim platform and cockpit New bottom paint Wax detail; 3 times a year Complete service on engines, transmission and generator 2011: New Bottom Job New stainless fender storage racks Custom built helm seat/leaning post New bridge carpet, cockpit seating and upholstery Fold up bike set Added additional blue LED lights in cockpit and flybridge Compound and waxed entire yacht from waterline up New carpet in salon and sky lounge New teak & holly for galley flooring Upgraded all engine software programs Numerous spare parts purchased: AC water pump, water pressure pump, complete set of oil/fuel filters, bulbs, engine sensors, bilge pumps and 50 amp “Y” adapter. 2012: Topside wax House Batteries 3/12 Generator Battery 3/12
- Fuel Burn Data Chart
- FUEL BURN DATA CHART* (both main engines) 8 knots 8 gph 10 knots 14 gph 15 knots 34 gph 17 knots 38 gph 19 knots 42 gph 20 knots 46 gph 25 knots 60 gph *Using these numbers and applying them to a 1,500 mile trip 8 knots 1,500 gallons 188 hours 10 knots 2,100 gallons 150 hours 15 knots 3,400 gallons 100 hours 20 knots 3,450 gallons 75 hours
- Owner's personal items.
- Broker's Remarks
- North Star is ready for immediate delivery. Many current upgrades in 2012, clean "like new" condition and all the engines recently serviced. Don't miss the nicest 56' Carver (with a skylounge!) on today's market. This yacht would cost well over $1,000,000 to replace! If you are looking for the best turnkey motor yacht, then don't miss North Star! Seller is very motivated and she is easy to show. Call today to set up your personal inspection.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht