- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED...MUST SELL NOW!
Whether trolling or drifting, the Cabo 31 Express rolls gently and predictably. Cabo Yachts has built its reputation on making fishing boats and as such, the Cabo 31 offers every amenity an experienced fisherman could want. From cockpit washdowns to large, dual fish boxes, from an incredibly complete tackle and bait prep center, to rod storage for a dozen big-tackle rigs, the Cabo runs to the fishing grounds fully armed. Cabo Yachts and designer Lou Codega combined their knowledge and skill to produce a hull with an 18.5-degree transom deadrise, and wide reversed chines provide exceptional roll stability for trolling in a beam sea, while the deep forefoot, and 46-degree deadrise at the bow provide the softest head-sea ride possible. It is the perfect compromise between deep-V running ability and moderate-V fuel efficiency. A 12-foot 5-inch beam carried well forward provides buoyancy to lift the bow up over the steepest wave while providing extraordinary internal living space. The first thing noticed upon approaching a Cabo 31 is the gleam - Cabo Yachts use only quality gelcoats. A solid fiberglass bottom consisting of biaxial stitched fiberglass roving assures a rock solid and secure hull. From the waterline to the rails, the Cabo incorporates Baltek end-grain balsa coring for strength without performance- hindering weight. And to augment the hull's external integrity, Cabo Yachts employs a structural module that eliminates torsional flex, and makes the entire hull and interior one solid piece that will build confidence, even in severe conditions. This Cabo 31 has a teak and holly cabin sole. Solid Corian counters and sleeping accommodations are standard. The galley has an electric stove, microwave oven, and refrigerator with small freezer space. The substantial head provides a good hot shower after swimming or a hard day on the water as well as a comfortable, well-lit vanity when heading out for the evening. The cabin of the Cabo 31 is both elegant for entertaining and offers abundant rod storage for the serious offshore angler.
- Teak and Holly flooring throughout L-shaper seating that converts into double berth 15" TV DVD Combo
- Ample storage Panasonic Microwave Stainless Steel sink One burner stove Refrigerator with small freezer space Corian countertop
- Furuno NAVnet vx2 Furuno NAVnet 3D SIMRAD AP16 iCOM VHF Marine IC-M602 Sony CDX-GT64OUI 15” Coby TV & DVD Combo
- Large U-Shaped seating with teak table Converts into private double berth with privacy curtain
- Head with shower
- Enclosed helm with Strataglass Furuno NAVnet vx2 Furuno NAVnet 3D SIMRAD AP16 iCOM VHF Marine IC-M602 Companion seating
- Tower with full controls Canvas top
- Hydraulic engine lift Transom livewell Full compliment of tackle storage
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Ryan Hirshberg CPYB firstname.lastname@example.org Office - (941) 778.0755 Cell - (941) 545.6025 Fax - (941) 778.7149 Sales Partner Ron Hirshberg CPYB email@example.com Cell - (941) 545 - 6212