Utilizing Viking’s popular 52 Convertible hull form, the 52 Open takes its superb running surface and tournament proven cockpit and melds these enviable attributes with a stunning new topside layout and elegant interior. In addition, by designing a spectacular observation mezzanine in the 148 square foot cockpit, Viking has created an entirely new class of cruising and sportfishing yacht that will appeal to both experienced yachtsmen and hard-core blue-water tournament fishermen.
All photos are manufacturer photos.
- The two-stateroom, two-head layout showcases Viking’s relentless attention to detail. The master stateroom is forward and features a queen-size walk-around berth, a maple-lined hanging locker, a 20-inch flat screen television, air conditioning, plenty of stowage and an en-suite private head with fiberglass stall shower. The portside guest stateroom provides upper and lower berths and access to the other head. In the salon, fishing rods stow securely beneath the L-shaped lounge. A home theatre system with a Sharp Aquos flat screen television, DVD/VCR and FM stereo with surround sound sets the mood. The starboard galley is fully equipped with an Amtico vinyl floor, a Corian countertop, electric cooktop, microwave/convection oven, under-counter refrigeration, in-sink garbage disposal and numerous stowage compartments for utensils, cookware and supplies. Topside, the bridge deck has three Murray Products pedestal seats providing excellent visibility and comfort. Power assisted hydraulic steering and electronic engine controls are standard and a Moritz safety monitoring system confirms correct system operations. Electronics stow out of the weather but always in full view behind clear acrylic panels and a recessed radio box houses additional communication equipment. The observation mezzanine in the cockpit features a port aft facing lounge with stowage below, a large bait freezer, tackle drawers and engine room access. There is gaff and tag stick stowage, dockside water connections and raw-water washdown outlets forward of the gunwales. An insulated chill box is built into the bridge deck step. The self-bailing cockpit features a molded non-slip fiberglass sole, walk-through transom door, flush rod holders, rounded coaming and a recessed, insulated fishbox with pump out. NOTE: All photos are sistership photos.
- Engine Options
- MAN / V8 1200CRM 1200 MHP Option MAN / V12 1400CRM 1400 MHP Option MAN / V12 1550CRM 1550 MHP Option CAT / C18 1150 MHP Option MAN / V10 1100CRM 1100 MHP Base
- Displacement: 57040
- Fuel: 1200 Fresh Water: 200
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information, call our Viking Specialists! Dave Hirshberg * Naples, FL * 239-289-6098 Ron Hirshberg * Tampa / Sarasota * 941-545-6212 Jimmy Azzolini * Destin, FL * 850-259-3246 Stan Hoynowski * Orange Beach, Al * 850-596-1645 Randy Bright * Houston, TX * 713-816-2165 Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht